Change Username Option

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Change Username Option

Postby ObamaBinLaggin » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:06 am

There should be a payvault item where you can change your username. Make it like 50 tickets the first time you change your username. After that you won't be able to change your name for a certain time like 6 months and the price doubles to 100 the next time you want to change it and so on. Also when you change your username it should show your previous one for like 2 weeks so people don't get confused.
ObamaBinLaggin

Re: Change Username Option

Postby Eden » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:01 pm

This ain't that easy, it would cause a lot of problems with database.
Eden

Postby TheOfficailKiller » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:27 pm

yeah i agree this is so dumb because a scammer could change his name after he had scammed someone so I just see this creating more problems then fixing anything.
Allways Keepin It Real Packs Of Steel

Staying On Helmet Heroes Till The Very End

This Browser MMORPG Will Live On Forever In Memory
TheOfficailKiller

Postby ObamaBinLaggin » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Eden wrote:This ain't that easy, it would cause a lot of problems with database.

Yes you're right. There are already enough problems in the game but that is only because Robby doesn't care. If he did care then the game could be fixed. Also it not being easy is not an excuse. That's quitter talk.
ObamaBinLaggin

Postby ObamaBinLaggin » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:13 pm

TheOfficailKiller wrote:yeah i agree this is so dumb because a scammer could change his name after he had scammed someone so I just see this creating more problems then fixing anything.

Did you not read the part where it would show your previous name for 2 weeks after you change it? That's enough time to report whoever did that to you. And if you don't take a screenshot then that's your own fault.
ObamaBinLaggin

Postby TheOfficailKiller » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:43 pm

Yeah I just realized that but either way bottom line is nothing more is gonna most likely be implemented in this game so take it how it is.. BUT Im not faulting you for making new ideas because thats what makes this game so great people coming up with there own ideas to make the game better, and fan art!
Allways Keepin It Real Packs Of Steel

Staying On Helmet Heroes Till The Very End

This Browser MMORPG Will Live On Forever In Memory
TheOfficailKiller

Return to Suggestions