Shiny Fish Radar

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Shiny Fish Radar

Postby BobPlayz » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:19 pm

The radar for shiny fish should be nerfed so that there's a 3 minute pause before it locates a shiny. This is because every time i wait for about an hour looking for a shiny it gets immediately stolen by someone. Making it really hard for me, a lvl 255 to get shiny fish that i have waited hours for. Often times the person t bags(mocks) me in the chat so you should understand that this is frustrating. :x :x
BobPlayz

Re: Shiny Fish Radar

Postby Eden » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:49 am

No support. First thing is that you are supposed to hunt it and be fast, second if you will have to wait to locate one it can dissapear if someone leave the room before you get there, and third what's the point of having it if you can't be faster with it than others?
Eden

Postby BobPlayz » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:05 pm

Fair enough, but what lvl would you recommend to get fish fast right now i am lvl 23 fishing.
BobPlayz

Postby Eden » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:50 pm

Sometimes it's all about luck, i am lvl 100 but to notice better catch chance it's about lvl 40-50 at least (each lvl slightly increase time you have to react).
Eden

Return to Suggestions