THE DARK CONTINENT ( NEW MAP )

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

THE DARK CONTINENT ( NEW MAP )

Postby Lucifa_ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:28 am

OKAY THIS IS MY FINAL DECISION .. :lol:

OKAY THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR THE DARK CONTINENT
-HIDDEN MAP (
a Place not located on the map / NEED TO FIND TO DISCOVER )
-MAGICAL BEAST / MONSTER

-OP MONSTER ( Even jarsu would have difficulty killing them ) ( the monster should be over power because they come from the dark continent )

-There are 5 class of monster
* 1st class - Monster that 2x stronger than Giant goo cube & Carnelia
*2nd class - monster that 5x stronger than Titanuim Vulture / Can heal himself
*3rd class - monster taht 8x stronger than omega pluff / Can heal himself x3 faster than kreetus
*4th class - Magical beast that 3x stronger than Kreetus and moves the same as Titanuim vulture / can heal himself x6 faster than kreetus
*5th class ( the boss ) - Magical beast that 5x the hp of kreetus /10x the power of kreetus / 15x the def of kreetus / and moves the same as titanuim vulture. / can heal himelf x10 faster than kreetus

-the monster should be over power because they come from the dark continent :lol:

VERY EXCITING RIGHT ?? :lol:

Last edited by Lucifa_ on Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Youtube Channel : Chrollo Lucifa
#TeamLucifa
#LUCIFA2020
#DavaoChapter
#HelmetHeroes
Lucifa_

Re: THE DARK CONTINENT ( NEW MAP )

Postby usubusu » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:52 pm

This is WAY too little detail for such a massive concept. Sure, the idea sounds cool, but you need much more information to get anywhere.
Spoiler: show
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby DemXep » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Or maybe something like this?

There should be a mysterious portal that is in Kreetus' Lair, where it will only be available after you defeat Kreetus. When you go into the mysterious portal, there should be a cutscene, where it shows the supposed land of "The Dark Continent". There would be various new monsters ranging from mid-game to end-game shown with different trees, and there will be a big looming shadow in the distance showing some sort of mythical beast.

My idea would be that there would be 8 new areas, 5 new monsters and one boss in The Dark Continent, 2 different trees, and each set for each class. But, you can only wear said set in The Dark Continent, and would be denied access to the real map.

2 of the monsters are mid-game (around Night Stalker level), 1 monster which is more buffed (around Lotus Eye level), and 2 more monsters which are end-game (around Repguana to Proteum level). The boss would be the strongest monster in HH, where it would have 3 different stages.

1st Stage: Usual Stage. This is the part where the boss would only unleash small amounts of dark energy towards you with his mouth every 3 seconds. (power is around a hit from Kreeton)

2nd Stage: Berserk Stage. This stage is when the boss would be able to spawn the 2 end-game monsters with a delay of 10 seconds per summon and the amount of dark energy he fires at you now goes up to the hit from a Proteum.

3rd Stage: Catastrophic Stage. This stage is when the boss goes entirely berserk. The dark energy when hitting the ground will be left there for 5 seconds, (power would be around a Rep hit), the dark energy delay now is only 1 second (power of Mags to Mongrels) and it would rain shards of dark energy upon you (power of Mags to Mongrels)

After defeating the boss, you would be sent through a portal back to Kreetus' Lair.

hmm so how's this suggestion? sucks right? yeah ik
DemXep

Postby Lucifa_ » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:38 pm

Hmm The idea was great . But the power of monsters is too weak for the THE DARK CONTINENT MAP. I think its better if the normal monster on Dark continent is 10x stroger than omega pluff. "Just a normal mobs" what about the other mobs ? :lol:
#TeamLucifa
#LUCIFA2020
#DavaoChapter
#HelmetHeroes
Lucifa_

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:04 pm

How about we just make an area on the moon? That would be interesting, because then robby could add all types of aliens as new monsters.
BlazingPoop123

Postby LegionOfLucio » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Hmm Awesome suggestion i think the dark continent should be stronger than omega Fluff since it's *Dark Continent* it should be placed the portal *note : not just an ordinary portal* *and also make it can't be accessed using teleport so they will go to the portal
LegionOfLucio

Postby DemXep » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:35 pm

My reasoning is that because it's another "map" and it's just a side map, we shouldn't make the monsters there stupidly strong. I would agree aside from the boss, only 2 monsters there are stronger than Omega Fluff, with one having 1.5x the power and the other 2.5x. 10x stronger than Omega Fluff is literally adding a 0 after it's current power, which is absolutely ridiculous.
DemXep

Postby Lucifa_ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:45 pm

-HIDDEN MAP (
-MAGICAL BEAST / MONSTER

-OP MONSTER ( Even jarsu would have difficulty killing them ) ( the monster should be over power because they come from the dark continent )

*2nd class - monster that 5x stronger than Titanuim Vulture
*3rd class - monster taht 8x stronger than omega pluff
*4th class - Magical beast that 3x stronger than Kreetus and moves the same as Titanuim vulture
*5th class ( the boss ) - Magical beast that 5x the hp of kreetus /10x the power of kreetus / 15x the def of kreetus / and moves the same as titanuim vulture.

-the monster should be over power because they come from the dark continent :lol:

#TeamLucifa
#LUCIFA2020
#DavaoChapter
#HelmetHeroes
Lucifa_

Postby Lucifa_ » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:43 pm

And lets consider that the types of super green bouncers are came from the dark continent. and the super green bouncers can only be compared to a fly when they are in the dark continent.

And Let's say that carnelia, Giant goo cube and the kreetus are also came from the dark continent. And they are can only be compared to a normal bouncer when they are in the dark continent

#TeamLucifa
#LUCIFA2020
#DavaoChapter
#HelmetHeroes
Lucifa_

Postby -kirkapo321- » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:10 pm

It sounds fun, but I doubt Robby is going to do this.

I mean, coke can do this, but it sounds like a pain drawing the monster, coding, instead of just fixing bugs.
IGN : kirkapo321
My H-H yt : H-H Heroes 247
Been playing H-H for like 3 years
-kirkapo321-

Postby Lucifa_ » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:40 pm

OKAY THIS IS MY FINAL DECISION .. :lol:

-HIDDEN MAP (
-MAGICAL BEAST / MONSTER

*2nd class - monster that 5x stronger than Titanuim Vulture / Can heal himself
*3rd class - monster taht 8x stronger than omega pluff / Can heal himself x3 faster than kreetus
*4th class - Magical beast that 3x stronger than Kreetus and moves the same as Titanuim vulture / can heal himself x6 faster than kreetus
*5th class ( the boss ) - Magical beast that 5x the hp of kreetus /10x the power of kreetus / 15x the def of kreetus / and moves the same as titanuim vulture. / can heal himelf x10 faster than kreetus

#TeamLucifa
#LUCIFA2020
#DavaoChapter
#HelmetHeroes
Lucifa_

Postby Lucifa_ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:13 pm

SUPPORT !!!
#TeamLucifa