New forum area for unban threads

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

New forum area for unban threads

Postby Danny_ » Wed May 16, 2018 8:39 pm

‘Unbanned me’ posts have no real place on the to go on this forum so othey’re regarded as shitposts by many, cluttering the wrong boards, but now that I take the time to think about it, I realise there is nowhere at all for these ban appeals leading to the spam of general chat. I suggest you make a new board dedicated to unban appeals and attaching e-mails. Of course we all know unban appeals are spammed a lot however they are still important and this way people who don’t want to see them (6-7 on the first page on general almost consistently) don’t have to see them. Simply allocate a board called ‘requests’ or ‘appeals’ or something along the lines of this where coke would have to sort through e-mail attach posts and unban posts. If he thinks a post is being spammed but an unban isn’t in order then a 24 hour mute should be issued and a warning sent in the form of a PM.

Save the forum
Restore order
Support
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Spoiler: show
Full time idol. Part time mind reader (you are thinking [correctly] that Danny_Boy is idol).
Danny_

Re: New forum area for unban threads

Postby superboy02 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm

i support this this might prevent spamming onto the forums i guess
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby lord_games » Wed May 16, 2018 9:05 pm

support ya big nubby dubby
psst i know de wea
lord_games

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:56 pm

This would be useful. I bet everyone is tired of seeing these types of threads in the General, Suggestions, and Bugs/Errors sections. Perhaps have the title be written in stupid people terms like "Pls Unbanned Me" or something.
Flashlight237

Postby Andreyiy1 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:42 am

Nah. There will still be nubs which are posting this 'pls unbanned me' shets in the suggestions and off topic forum.
At least more than a half of these guys might see the new thread so, this is a useful suggestion.
Andreyiy1

Postby usubusu » Thu May 17, 2018 7:50 am

I guess it would be a good idea for the most part. But someone a philipino, somewhere, WILL manage to mess it up, so it might be hard to manipulate that many people.
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby DarkYveltal » Thu May 17, 2018 8:03 am

I say this: I think we need more forum mods. Having just one is kidna a hassle plus he is a game mod so he cant do everything people want him to do (like clear the forums of the cancerous posts PLZ SIR UNBAN ME I DIDNT DO IT)
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Danny_ » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 am

DarkYveltal wrote:I say this: I think we need more forum mods. Having just one is kidna a hassle plus he is a game mod so he cant do everything people want him to do (like clear the forums of the cancerous posts PLZ SIR UNBAN ME I DIDNT DO IT)

M9, we need a mod who can speak english properly and formally. Ppl were debating over what they thought coke was trying to say
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Full time idol. Part time mind reader (you are thinking [correctly] that Danny_Boy is idol).
Danny_

Postby isa467 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:26 am

DarkYveltal wrote:I say this: I think we need more forum mods. Having just one is kidna a hassle plus he is a game mod so he cant do everything people want him to do (like clear the forums of the cancerous posts PLZ SIR UNBAN ME I DIDNT DO IT)

The only person who would actually be a good mod is flashlight.
Support anyways.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby DarkYveltal » Thu May 17, 2018 11:12 am

isa467 wrote:

Support anyways.

Wut about chery sir idol?
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Danny_ » Thu May 17, 2018 11:49 am

DarkYveltal wrote:
isa467 wrote:

Support anyways.

Wut about chery sir idol?

Kill me
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Danny_

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu May 17, 2018 8:24 pm

I'm about to create a thread for unban appeal but meh. YOU NEED ANOTHER MOD thing comes at your mind so.... Nvm.
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:34 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:I'm about to create a thread for unban appeal but meh. YOU NEED ANOTHER MOD thing comes at your mind so.... Nvm.

Which is it, though?
Flashlight237

Postby Danny_ » Fri May 18, 2018 2:19 am

coke_na_rc wrote:I'm about to create a thread for unban appeal but meh. YOU NEED ANOTHER MOD thing comes at your mind so.... Nvm.

You don’t need another mod though. There will still be appeals, just out of the way and more organised -_-
Pvon4Mod Ign Danny_Boy.
Danny_

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun May 20, 2018 4:33 pm

I would be a great ban appeal moderator since i am heartless so sign me up coach

But I believe I suggested this in the past since Ban Appeals or "unbanned me coke" threads don't exactly fit in with bugs+errors nor report player abuse.

Support since it would make the forums more organised and allow threads of that kind to be directed into a correct place rather than scattered across the forums.
Mariofan1

Return to Suggestions