decrease ticket prices with challenges

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

decrease ticket prices with challenges

Postby Ten » Wed May 02, 2018 10:08 am

going to redo this thread considering the last one was locked.

edit- viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67267
Last edited by Ten on Mon May 14, 2018 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ten

Re: decrease ticket prices with challenges

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:51 am

Again, supporting. Again, feeling that a reward system similar to Cloudstone or Anti-Idle: The Game would work as well.
Flashlight237

Postby RaviDavi1 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:35 pm

yeah lol why was the other topic locked ? This clearly is a good suggestion ...?
Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
Spoiler: show
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Postby DarkYveltal » Wed May 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Souport
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

Join my server <3 https://discord.gg/VsVAnrv
DarkYveltal

Postby theagarioplayer111 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:34 pm

I STRONGLY SUPPORT!!!
IGN: MAGE_KING77777
Guild: CrimeTime
theagarioplayer111

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed May 02, 2018 10:52 pm

Just stay on topic and avoid flame war so it wont get reported multiple times(isanub).
Ot, I really don't see this would happen though lets give a support :D :D
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby LOyd2018 » Thu May 03, 2018 12:36 am

sir coke can you please unbanned my LOyd2018 please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
LOyd2018

Postby 203361992 » Thu May 03, 2018 5:20 am

coke_na_rc wrote:Just stay on topic and avoid flame war so it wont get reported multiple times(isanub).

1st, why don't you think this is gonna happen? Doesn't Robby even value your opinions at least?

Plus, TBH, if tix keep on rising as it is doing now, the game will actually become extremely p2w, and eventually just "die". Don't ask me how I know, just take a look at the "best MMORPG of all time", Maplestory. Probably the game that originally gace Robby the idea of HH. Maplestory, a game with a complete monopoly in the MMORPG field at its time suddenly crashed down to nothing. Why? cause they decided to make the game extremely p2w for short term profit or something, causing a lot of hate from the players who literally grinded their life away.

The same with HH, people grind hard for a reason: they think their effort is worth it, the game is good. BUT, if Robby doesn't do anything to stop the inflation of tix soon, p2w will soon make the players lose their interest and hope, competing with people who just spend 200$ and get 1.5b? 2.5b? 5b?. HH is turning into Dead Maplestory day by day, Coke, as a game mod (quite a good one), can you inform robby about this concern of the general public of "active forum contibutors"?

Thank you

Postby Andreyiy1 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:58 am

203361992 wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:Just stay on topic and avoid flame war so it wont get reported multiple times(isanub).

1st, why don't you think this is gonna happen? Doesn't Robby even value your opinions at least?

Plus, TBH, if tix keep on rising as it is doing now, the game will actually become extremely p2w, and eventually just "die". Don't ask me how I know, just take a look at the "best MMORPG of all time", Maplestory. Probably the game that originally gace Robby the idea of HH. Maplestory, a game with a complete monopoly in the MMORPG field at its time suddenly crashed down to nothing. Why? cause they decided to make the game extremely p2w for short term profit or something, causing a lot of hate from the players who literally grinded their life away.

The same with HH, people grind hard for a reason: they think their effort is worth it, the game is good. BUT, if Robby doesn't do anything to stop the inflation of tix soon, p2w will soon make the players lose their interest and hope, competing with people who just spend 200$ and get 1.5b? 2.5b? 5b?. HH is turning into Dead Maplestory day by day, Coke, as a game mod (quite a good one), can you inform robby about this concern of the general public of "active forum contibutors"?

Thank you

Quite too much for a reply to a topic but true. Recently I've do some researches about this 'Maple Story' game. And is same how you said. Sadly, any idea will be ignored, {thought} on the p2w subject because somehow this keep game alive. But too much can seriously damage the game economy and make all f2p players useless (weak, small) in the game and eventually make them disappearing. This can be like a game that you literally pay to play. Even if the game is free to access this doesn't mean is free to play. Sometimes you are feeling really nervous/stressed when you see a f2p player can't face a p2w player close to nothing. For now this is not a problem for Robby but soon can become one. Idk how, but I know will be.
Andreyiy1

Postby RaviDavi1 » Tue May 08, 2018 1:01 pm

Bump, tix prices have reached 300k [according to MTD] :shock:

Fortes Fortuna iuvat!
Carpe Diem
IGN: Dave966
https://helmet-heroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Dave966
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC149s2AaJ4o5WKrWtdNFebQ
Grinding music: 3. Elektronomia - Sky High
6. Alan Walker - Darkside
RaviDavi1

Location: In a virtual world / 1. Vexento - Inspire / 2. JJD & Alex Skrindo - Elation

Postby 203361992 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:36 am

make that 320k, Cause Madnasty is buying for that much

Postby DarkYveltal » Thu May 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Make that 360k ive seen a lot of people selling them this much smh. Prices are going up was to fast for my likeing
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

DarkYveltal

Postby Ten » Fri May 11, 2018 5:26 am

DarkYveltal wrote:Make that 360k ive seen a lot of people selling them this much smh. Prices are going up was to fast for my likeing

sheesh.

that is because duping is going on though. almost impossible to buy tickets less than 300k now. sad
Ten

Postby Phjason » Fri May 11, 2018 5:36 am

DarkYveltal wrote:Make that 360k ive seen a lot of people selling them this much smh. Prices are going up was to fast for my likeing

Yasss, that price sounds good to me :D
IGN:phjason

Phjason

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri May 11, 2018 12:13 pm

Phjason wrote:

Da fuck you get that idea eh? What about the people who dont have time to grind for hours on in? This is probally the worst trade deal in the history of trades.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

DarkYveltal

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Phjason wrote:

Yeah haha sounds good... until you realise that if you sell 1 ticket you'll probably get tempbanned for having duped material on your account by robby's builtin anticheat.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby 203361992 » Sat May 12, 2018 4:50 am

Far out Robby and Coke, do something to save the game! The truth is, the amount of people willing to dump tix into the market becoming less and less, yet the demand for private servers and spawn balls and 3x guilds remain the same, even increasing as more people are getting richer and can afford these things. The tix in the game wont last much longer, When there are 10000 tix left, will the tix prices hit 1m each? its really hard to say how much people like tomsen and kakai are willing to pay for a ps when there are hardly enough tix left to make a single ps! To the poorer fraction of the community, changing class may become something which only RL money can achieve!

Do something now to hold the economy together!

Postby Ten » Sun May 13, 2018 9:30 pm

as the current ticket prices go, it would in fact make rob more money because of the high demands of tickets for a bit, but it would also cause for helmet heroes population to decrease, which again in return will make the game die out. no new players and ppl only leave as they get older, with the rest of the population being op players that dont want to leave all they worked for behind and old players that play just to remind themselves of the better times.

adding challenges for tickets is a pretty simple task but in return would cause abuse with alts, and would make the game less money. still better than doing nothing at all though, and as more monsters are added the tickets would increase by a small amount, slowly fixing the economy and making the game less p2w.

adding challenges far outweighs it's negative affects and should be taken into consideration.
Ten

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:58 am

Ten wrote:as the current ticket prices go, it would in fact make rob more money because of the high demands of tickets for a bit, but it would also cause for helmet heroes population to decrease, which again in return will make the game die out. no new players and ppl only leave as they get older, with the rest of the population being op players that dont want to leave all they worked for behind and old players that play just to remind themselves of the better times.

adding challenges for tickets is a pretty simple task but in return would cause abuse with alts, and would make the game less money. still better than doing nothing at all though, and as more monsters are added the tickets would increase by a small amount, slowly fixing the economy and making the game less p2w.

adding challenges far outweighs it's negative affects and should be taken into consideration.

Game could use alt-discouraging security, though. Problem is the only form of anti-alt security I've ever seen comes in the form of one account per email forms, which is kinda primitive.

By the way, you might wanna add the OP of the old thread to this one in case anyone is unfamiliar with this topic.
Flashlight237

Postby Ten » Mon May 14, 2018 10:00 am

Flashlight237 wrote:
Ten wrote:as the current ticket prices go, it would in fact make rob more money because of the high demands of tickets for a bit, but it would also cause for helmet heroes population to decrease, which again in return will make the game die out. no new players and ppl only leave as they get older, with the rest of the population being op players that dont want to leave all they worked for behind and old players that play just to remind themselves of the better times.

Game could use alt-discouraging security, though. Problem is the only form of anti-alt security I've ever seen comes in the form of one account per email forms, which is kinda primitive.

By the way, you might wanna add the OP of the old thread to this one in case anyone is unfamiliar with this topic.

added the link to the old thread.

gj nubs we reached 5k topics on suggestions. Image
Ten

Postby Ten » Sat May 19, 2018 6:44 am

Ten wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:

added the link to the old thread.

gj nubs we reached 5k topics on suggestions. Image

bump
Ten

Postby Ten » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:29 pm

bump cuz game is too p2w
Ten

Postby Ten » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:36 pm

Ten wrote:bump cuz game is too p2w
Ten

Postby helmet heros » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:
203361992 wrote:

Thank you

Quite too much for a reply to a topic but true. Recently I've do some researches about this 'Maple Story' game. And is same how you said. Sadly, any idea will be ignored, {thought} on the p2w subject because somehow this keep game alive. But too much can seriously damage the game economy and make all f2p players useless (weak, small) in the game and eventually make them disappearing. This can be like a game that you literally pay to play. Even if the game is free to access this doesn't mean is free to play. Sometimes you are feeling really nervous/stressed when you see a f2p player can't face a p2w player close to nothing. For now this is not a problem for Robby but soon can become one. Idk how, but I know will be.

At least they're making Maplestory 2 lol
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby Ten » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:47 pm

going to bump this.
Ten

Next

Return to Suggestions