Shiny Mobs

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Shiny Mobs

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:47 pm

This is still a work in progress, but seeing as how their existence was hinted at by several fishes, I figured it would make sense to bring shiny monsters into existence. I have rated around 2700 kills in 3 hours on Fishurn and 2000 kills in 3 hours on Plant Monsters, so I'm thinking the odds of finding a Shiny monster should be...

1 in 2,000

It should be fair enough; there can be a ton of Green Bouncers and there can be very few Repguanas, and I'm only using the maximum amount of each.

As for drops, well, what I'm thinking is since 1 in 2000 (5 in 10,000) is about the same thing as finding one shiny every 3 hours, I think the shiny monster should have the following:

100% chance of dropping an item equal to THREE HOURS OF GRINDING A SPECIFIC MONSTER: DROPS INCLUDED AND LUCK PETS EXCLUDED.

There are some exceptions that I'll make considering the monsters in question. The exceptions made are, as follows.:

Green Bouncer: Leaf Pad Bow
Purple Goo: Thorn Bow
Green Walker: Green Face Mask
Mongrel: Any item slightly more valuable than a Shiny Magmagon's drops.
Carnelia: Ghille Set
Kreetus: Spellbound Set; Spellbound or Empowered Wand chosen at random.
Giant Goo Cube: Ultra Set
Birds: SIX hours worth of grinding a comparable land monster (drops included; luck pets excluded)
Bionic Bird: Hydro Tech set or any Tier 1 Craftable set; all chosen at random (if bird spawn balls aren't added); Electric Barracuda (if bird spawn balls are added)
Titanium Vulture: Neoplasti Set or Millenium Set; chosen at random

So yeah, there's that.
Flashlight237

Re: Shiny Mobs

Postby LordGamer12 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Nah, i don't think we need shiny monsrters, we got super monsters already :P.....but still I wonder where did you get the idea for SHINY trees....I mean monsters....xDDDDDD
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
LordGamer12

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:16 pm

LordGamer12 wrote:Nah, i don't think we need shiny monsrters, we got super monsters already :P.....but still I wonder where did you get the idea for SHINY trees....I mean monsters....xDDDDDD

Let's see...

There exists Shiny Swerms, Shroomers, Mushroom Coys, Pumpkin Shell Fish, and Pumphins

All five fish are related to existing monsters. The first three fish are related to Mushroom Balls and Bouncing Mushrooms while the last two fish are related to Pumpkin Creepers.

Because of this, shiny Mushroom Balls, shiny Bouncing Mushrooms, and shiny Pumpkin Creepers likely exist.
Flashlight237

Postby Kelleys » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
LordGamer12 wrote:Nah, i don't think we need shiny monsrters, we got super monsters already :P.....but still I wonder where did you get the idea for SHINY trees....I mean monsters....xDDDDDD

Let's see...

There exists Shiny Swerms, Shroomers, Mushroom Coys, Pumpkin Shell Fish, and Pumphins

All five fish are related to existing monsters. The first three fish are related to Mushroom Balls and Bouncing Mushrooms while the last two fish are related to Pumpkin Creepers.

Because of this, shiny Mushroom Balls, shiny Bouncing Mushrooms, and shiny Pumpkin Creepers likely exist.

Support I like monster more then trees
Kelleys

Postby DarkYveltal » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Support very...pokemon themed
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:03 pm

I think I should reduce the shiny spawn rate to 1 in 2500. Spawn ball abuse is still an issue.
Flashlight237

Postby abdelrahman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:27 pm

I would support that, but I got somethings that isn't good in my point of view, Such as every 3 hours of grinding u will get a shiny monster in a specific place(Remember the ps & pet afking),in my point of view shiny monster could be swapped like 50/2500 any where but u won't be 100% that u will get the items u will only get double the money that is dropped by any regular monster,Getting worth things would be very rare such as 1 in every 500 monster be swapped, so it can be worth it.U can take with my advice or not I am just saying my point of view
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

Spoiler: show

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:49 pm

abdelrahman wrote:I would support that, but I got somethings that isn't good in my point of view, Such as every 3 hours of grinding u will get a shiny monster in a specific place(Remember the ps & pet afking),in my point of view shiny monster could be swapped like 50/2500 any where but u won't be 100% that u will get the items u will only get double the money that is dropped by any regular monster,Getting worth things would be very rare such as 1 in every 500 monster be swapped, so it can be worth it.U can take with my advice or not I am just saying my point of view

50/2500 (1 in 50) is kind of a ridiculously high spawn rate when you consider big sticks, which I can tell has a drop rate of 200 in 10000, appears pretty dang often. That's not to mention shiny fish, which spawn quite rarely not only because people often don't fish in lakes, but also because of their 1 in 500 (personal assumption) spawn rate.

Double money, though... Well, considering the game's code, I'd say a combination of doubled coin money AND doubled EXP would work for shinies. Maybe triple considering I intended for a low spawn rate.
Flashlight237

Postby abdelrahman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:52 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:50/2500 (1 in 50) is kind of a ridiculously high spawn rate when you consider big sticks, which I can tell has a drop rate of 200 in 10000, appears pretty dang often. That's not to mention shiny fish, which spawn quite rarely not only because people often don't fish in lakes, but also because of their 1 in 500 (personal assumption) spawn rate.

Sry I just forget to say it's just an example,I didn't mean a specific spawn rate numbers.
Flashlight237 wrote: Double money, though... Well, considering the game's code, I'd say a combination of doubled coin money AND doubled EXP would work for shinies. Maybe triple considering I intended for a low spawn

That's what I mean.
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

Spoiler: show

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby Andreyiy1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:57 pm

Let's make shiny items! and shiny pets! and shiny apples, bananas and watermelons!!! This kind of ideas is stupid (no offence to you) but a shiny fish is something! But a shiny tree/monster is totally different! Like, the shiny fishes was made just for crafting coz crafting was way too easy without something to hard on! No support!
Andreyiy1

Postby LordGamer12 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:32 am

Andreyiy1 wrote:Let's make shiny items! and shiny pets! and shiny apples, bananas and watermelons!!! This kind of ideas is stupid (no offence to you) but a shiny fish is something! But a shiny tree/monster is totally different! Like, the shiny fishes was made just for crafting coz crafting was way too easy without something to hard on! No support!

Are you hating meh shiny treeeees?? xD
IGN: LordGamer12
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LordGamer12
Guild: TruePlayers_2015
LordGamer12

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:22 am

I like the concept of having a special form of everything (shiny tree, shiny fish, shiny mobs)

They wouldn't really impact the game massively, but they would be fun to spot. Instead of specific loot, I was thinking that the encounter rate for a shiny would be 1/2048 like in pokemon, with the result being double the exp and coins you'd normally earn.
Mariofan1

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I like the concept of having a special form of everything (shiny tree, shiny fish, shiny mobs)

They wouldn't really impact the game massively, but they would be fun to spot. Instead of specific loot, I was thinking that the encounter rate for a shiny would be 1/2048 like in pokemon, with the result being double the exp and coins you'd normally earn.

I think having specific loot (as described by me) would work because, well, it's 1 in 2500. Really think people are going to like getting absolutely nothing from a shiny mob?
Flashlight237

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:31 am

LordGamer12 wrote:
Andreyiy1 wrote:Let's make shiny items! and shiny pets! and shiny apples, bananas and watermelons!!! This kind of ideas is stupid (no offence to you) but a shiny fish is something! But a shiny tree/monster is totally different! Like, the shiny fishes was made just for crafting coz crafting was way too easy without something to hard on! No support!

Are you hating meh shiny treeeees?? xD

No, I ate just the shiny xD
Andreyiy1

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I like the concept of having a special form of everything (shiny tree, shiny fish, shiny mobs)

I think having specific loot (as described by me) would work because, well, it's 1 in 2500. Really think people are going to like getting absolutely nothing from a shiny mob?

Maybe no special loot, but a multiplication of the potential loot drop by x1.5 or x2? I just think that it would be more difficult and time consuming to incorporate such a small idea to add certain loot to a variant of every monster
Mariofan1

Postby incognito » Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:06 pm

Add shiny noobs
incognito

Return to Suggestions