Rares buff?

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Rares buff?

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:59 pm

so i was thinking, aside from rares being for looks alone, you guys think its better if it has also decent stats or a hybrid type?
up for suggestion guys.
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Re: Rares buff?

Postby isa467 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Support then I might actually take more of an interest in rares.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby superboy02 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:25 pm

O yeah it would be cool lol I support this
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:47 pm

Personally, I think the Claw should be a normal item (like Apollos Armors) or a normal monster-only drop (like the Monster Skull), mainly because it was the item that suffered from BAD design choices. For its stuff, I'd give the Claw this.:

Claw:
Shop: Alpipa's Store
Level Required: 30
Damage: 35-50
Price: $6600

Trust me, if the Claw gets the treatment I provided above, it wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

Everything else, well, I think hybrid stats would work.
Flashlight237

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:Personally, I think the Claw should be a normal item (like Apollos Armors) or a normal monster-only drop (like the Monster Skull), mainly because it was the item that suffered from BAD design choices. For its stuff, I'd give the Claw this.:

Claw:

Trust me, if the Claw gets the treatment I provided above, it wouldn't have to suffer anymore.

you will need master for that one. i will only suggest on what i can provide. good idea though. how bout buffing that claw too like in par with god dagger :)
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:16 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:
Flashlight237 wrote:Personally, I think the Claw should be a normal item (like Apollos Armors) or a normal monster-only drop (like the Monster Skull), mainly because it was the item that suffered from BAD design choices. For its stuff, I'd give the Claw this.:

Claw:

you will need master for that one. i will only suggest on what i can provide. good idea though. how bout buffing that claw too like in par with god dagger :)

I dunno. I personally would've liked to rectify Robby's past mistakes. You can provide the stat set I provided, I know that. I would, however, like to make it a drop for Orange Crazies and Horned Monsters until Robby decides to undo his errors.
Flashlight237

Postby superboy02 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:

Claw:

I dunno. I personally would've liked to rectify Robby's past mistakes. You can provide the stat set I provided, I know that. I would, however, like to make it a drop for Orange Crazies and Horned Monsters until Robby decides to undo his errors.

What errors tho?
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:55 pm

superboy02 wrote:What errors tho?

For starters, the fact that it got completely removed from the game when slot machines got removed. It could've easily have been part of a Freddy Krueger costume for Horned Monsters (which is comprised of the Detective Hat, Mexican Shirt, Suit Pants, and Claw)
Flashlight237

Postby superboy02 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:58 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:
superboy02 wrote:What errors tho?

For starters, the fact that it got completely removed from the game when slot machines got removed. It could've easily have been part of a Freddy Krueger costume for Horned Monsters (which is comprised of the Detective Hat, Mexican Shirt, Suit Pants, and Claw)

True but I still don't get what coke is kindof doing is he like making a shop for the rares? Were each rare gets its own shop?
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:05 pm

i have no power to put them in shop and its clear in title that i only suggest on rares buff, right? :|
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby abdelrahman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Hmmm it's a good idea,but i also think it shouldn't get too much power but a special skill,such as:Claw could be thrown&warp set give abllity of fire,I would also suggesting buffing the chicken suit
Edit:If rares had been put in the shop then it won't be called a "rare items"
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:16 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:i have no power to put them in shop and its clear in title that i only suggest on rares buff, right? :|

Well, yeah, sure.

Claw issues aside... What makes more sense..?

1.5x normal level stats..? (Ex. 158 Defense and 67 attack assuming 105 Defense and 45 Range from Repguana Helmets (Level 190)..?)

Or 2x normal level stats..? (Ex. 210 Defense and 90 Attack assuming 105 Defense and 45 Range from Repguana Helmets (Level 190)..?)

abdelrahman wrote:Hmmm it's a good idea,but i also think it shouldn't get too much power but a special skill,such as:Claw could be thrown&warp set give abllity of fire,I would also suggesting buffing the chicken suit
Edit:If rares had been put in the shop then it won't be called a "rare items"

Why should Claws still be rare if their only reason for being "Rare" is BAD DESIGN CHOICES?
Flashlight237

Postby abdelrahman » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Flashlight237 wrote:Why should Claws still be rare if their only reason for being "Rare" is BAD DESIGN CHOICES?

I don't mean exactly the claws,I mean every rare should hve it's abilty so it would be special,Not like any weapon/set else.

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Make any rares a "shop" item will be terrible for the collectors who actually do collect these items and spend millions on them.
A simple buff would be nice but, I also don't feel like we need to make it so that it's better than any of the craft-able items.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby KobzE71 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:51 am

(s u p p o r t)
KobzE71

Postby Jakub » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:54 am

By rares I thought you meant shiny fish ;s
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby OmegaBrick » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Perhapse make the bucket so that it covers the whole face and that it has holes for eyes (maybe mouth aswell??) and it should add same defense as mythril helmet (or other?) and requiered lvl sould be 300-400 lvl
OmegaBrick

Postby Donald_Trump » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 pm

lovw this support over 9000
Image[/url]
check this out my youtube channel Farleyeccles Gaming
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRs_NqWW7EM-qRxSex4gtHg
Donald_Trump

Postby Possum » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Ok. So i have a few ideas to buff the rares in a way that honors them but does not make them more than nifty things to impress your friends with...

1. Bouncer hat: gives you 1.5x the jump height.. cuz its a bouncer hat..
2. Wrap set: slows down enemies when you hit them, cuz of the Mummy curse.
3: Wolf mask: makes turkeys instead of apples drop, cuz wolves are not vegetarians.
4. Bucket: makes your MP regeneration happen twice as fast, but does not improve overall def.
5. Frank mask: makes Fire swords fall as ice hammers, cuz franky does not like fire.
6: Claw: cuts trees 1.5x as fast as your normal weapon.

Chicken suits are not rare, they just are tix purchases, so they just stay annoying as always.

Oh, and Flashy's idea about a fruitcake is a trollers delight! I love it.. It should be crafted from 5 apples, 5 bananas and 5 watermelons at a cost of $5000. Make the woodsman in Frog County be the place where you get it.
Possum

Postby Frankie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:25 am

Coke make some Avenger items and make them really rare.
Like Captain America's shield,Iron Man set, Loki's staff, Hulk potion and make thors hammer more rare
Frankie

Postby SumiYa » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:34 am

Support. Because its cool :D :D
IGN:iGoMid
SumiYa

Postby PLSKICKME » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:48 am

Some rares could give actual benefit, like adding some luck and being a bit weaker, would still make every grinding character using that for the extra drops... like santa hat giving 6 luck during winter event or something.
PLSKICKME

Postby abdelrahman » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:05 am

Possum wrote:1. Bouncer hat: gives you 1.5x the jump height.. cuz its a bouncer hat..
2. Wrap set: slows down enemies when you hit them, cuz of the Mummy curse.
3: Wolf mask: makes turkeys instead of apples drop, cuz wolves are not vegetarians.
4. Bucket: makes your MP regeneration happen twice as fast, but does not improve overall def.
5. Frank mask: makes Fire swords fall as ice hammers, cuz franky does not like fire.
6: Claw: cuts trees 1.5x as fast as your normal weapon.

Chicken suits are not rare, they just are tix purchases, so they just stay annoying as always.

Oh, and Flashy's idea about a fruitcake is a trollers delight! I love it.. It should be crafted from 5 apples, 5 bananas and 5 watermelons at a cost of $5000. Make the woodsman in Frog County be the place where you get it.

That's what I was talking about ,but u made it with more details.Anyway I would support that but not nerfing the chicken suit is a bad idea.No one wears it even if he got jet or heli he will put in his inventory for nothing,it must be a super ability too.

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby IncantionSamurai » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:35 am

I Agree With Coke to Buff Claws
Claws is Rare Only 30% of 100% Have Claws So i Agree To Buff Claws 8-)
GO GO GO COKE BUFF IT
IncantionSamurai

Postby IncantionSamurai » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:38 am

Agree With Rare item Have Buff Make Helmet Heroes GREAT
#HelmetHeroesIsGreatMoreThanPeopleThink
IncantionSamurai

Next

Return to Suggestions