"Snowwy flats"

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

"Snowwy flats"

Postby HadesRules » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Ok I've been thinking about this, why does snowy flats have slopes when it has "flat" in the name?

LETS MAKE IT FLAT AGAIN( or we can make another name for it) :lol:
HadesRules

Re: "Snowwy flats"

Postby itblobboy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:23 pm

The same way snowwy flats (snowy* robby -.-) has liquid water in it.

But in all seriousness, if the entirety of the map except the one part that should be flat consists of slopes, it's relatively flat since its a mountain.

If everything else is slope, it's generally flat vs the rest of it eh? :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby rex24602 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 am

Don't go in the water hypothermia *brr brr brr*
rex24602

Postby Deej » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:50 pm

itblobboy wrote:The same way snowwy flats (snowy* robby -.-) has liquid water in it.

The freezing point of water is only for still bodies of water. The bodies of water in Helmet Heroes are are all moving. The assumption that all water in the area should be frozen just because there is snow is scientifically invalid.

Back on topic though, the main shopping area of Snowwy Flats is flat, if that counts.
Deej

Postby Contracter » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:00 pm

On that note why not freeze the top so you can walk acroos and make it deep and let monsters spawn inside
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Contracter

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Deej wrote:
itblobboy wrote:The same way snowwy flats (snowy* robby -.-) has liquid water in it.

The freezing point of water is only for still bodies of water. The bodies of water in Helmet Heroes are are all moving. The assumption that all water in the area should be frozen just because there is snow is scientifically invalid.

Back on topic though, the main shopping area of Snowwy Flats is flat, if that counts.

Physics rocks!!!!!
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Deej wrote:

You'd think that in a confined lake space (pool is more like it, it can only host the size of what, 50 players at most I reckon), and infinite non stop snowing, creating a permanent chill would eventually, in time, freeze. In a scientific speculation, it wouldn't be liquid forever. And don't get me started about how the water is a perpetual motion...

What bothers me far more is the snowwy flats, though.

I won't let this go :roll:

And you technically have a point about how there is a part that is flat, I guess, but eh... Not sure if that alone earns the actual name 'snowy* flats'. :|
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Caefer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:40 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Deej wrote:

You'd think that in a confined lake space (pool is more like it, it can only host the size of what, 50 players at most I reckon), and infinite non stop snowing, creating a permanent chill would eventually, in time, freeze. In a scientific speculation, it wouldn't be liquid forever. And don't get me started about how the water is a perpetual motion...

What bothers me far more is the snowwy flats, though.

I won't let this go :roll:

And you technically have a point about how there is a part that is flat, I guess, but eh... Not sure if that alone earns the actual name 'snowy* flats'. :|

Perhaps the water is in fact a saline solution, or maybe even heated by underground geothermal activity. Quibbling over such a minute point is irrelevant.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:44 pm

Caefer wrote:Perhaps the water is in fact a saline solution, or maybe even heated by underground geothermal activity. Quibbling over such a minute point is irrelevant.

I can't let it go.

Answers: I need answers!
itblobboy

Postby fallenangel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Either There is volcanic activity at the bottom of the lakes heat the water which therefore stops it from freezing
Or there is toxic waste in the lakes
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby itblobboy » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:40 pm

fallenangel wrote:Either There is volcanic activity at the bottom of the lakes heat the water which therefore stops it from freezing
Or there is toxic waste in the lakes

I anticipate an eruption or damage taken from being in that lake. Furthermore, fishing should therefore be rendered impossible there when the update comes out either way. :evil:
itblobboy

Postby Sasuke » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 pm

That lake before snowwy? (Urgh, robby :lol: ) It's serves as a diving pool to me...I usually zap a few yetis to chill with me then I have a party. What I do want to suggest is, gravity, or harder to move areas because of the effect of an area. So say, I think in Snowwy Flats, when you're in the lake, your health decreases as you stay in the lake for too long. Slowly, unless you have freeze resist armor, which could go with Naruto's Cryo Armors or something easier, like Lvl 1 items.

I also would suggest slower moving in Wastelands...Maybe because of the darkness surrounding the area is so evil it pushes gravity down, and so that it's slightly slower to move. So overall I'm suggesting moving due to area moods, so for new players it's not as hard to play.

One more thing; we need some more floor hazards with different elements, I can see most of them now are nature based, we could try some fire in a volcano map, some freeze in Snowwy, Shock in Robo, and Poison in Carnelia based places.

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby M668 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:03 pm

plak&shlak wrote:
Deej wrote:

Physics rocks!!!!!

and...
And you just got a wooden spear from a horned monster?
M668

Postby fallenangel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:17 pm

plak&shlak wrote:
Deej wrote:

Physics rocks!!!!!

and...[/quote]
bill bill bill bill nye the science guy

one day is science we watched bill nye.... i started sing the theme song very loudly

BILLLLL NYEEEE THE SCIENCE GUY BILL BILL BILL bill nye *shows bill making that weird green face*(science rules) bill nye the science guy
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Return to Suggestions