New Magic Weapons

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

New Magic Weapons

Postby RoySamuels » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:03 am

Releasing more items I've created over the last couple days. When all is said and done I'll make a larger thread with all of my suggestions. Let me know how you feel about these next weapons. I understand that there is already a "Nature's" item, which is why I want to change the name to something more unique, so suggestions are welcome. The Fallen Queen's Wand's stats are based off some calculations and attempts at balancing compared to other wands. As for the Jungle items the stats could be stronger or weaker in the spectrum of magic weapons.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungle Staff & Jungle Wand

Staff: "Found deep in the Swamp and hidden within a deserted temple, this staff is said to be blessed by the treacherous Carnelia."
Wand: "A magical wand whose surge of power is generated by the monsters in the Swamp."

Fallen Queen's Wand
(This is a wand version of the Fallen Queen's Spectre I made a while back.)

"A magical wand possessed by the forgotten ruler herself."

Damage: 39-53
Level: 48
Price: $63,700
Sale: $22,295
Sold By: Sneed
Reach: 3.7
RoySamuels

Re: New Magic Weapons

Postby Cowboy The IV » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:55 pm

kewl, when you gonna make artillery weapon's and bow's? I wanna see more :O
IGN:TheBlindedCowboy
IGN:Kazeechi
IGN:TheSilencedWarrior
Guild: Dynasty
Cowboy The IV

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:50 am

Cowboy The IV wrote:kewl, when you gonna make artillery weapon's and bow's? I wanna see more :O

Maybe I already have some, maybe I don't. :)
RoySamuels

Postby Naruto » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:29 am

Welcome back Roy! Good to see that you're back again and support for these weapons. :)
Naruto

Postby Bawss » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:25 am

looks a bit low level
most new weapon suggestion would be mostly high level cuz there are enough low level sets
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:19 am

Ever since I started seeing your art work 2 or 3 years ago, I've loved it. I'm really happy to see it again.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Jfrisle » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:48 am

just a suggestion to make it better but could you put a vine round the jungle wand/staff
Jfrisle

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:32 am

Jfrisle wrote:just a suggestion to make it better but could you put a vine round the jungle wand/staff

That's not a bad idea. I'll look into it when I have some time.

SinisterPotatoe wrote:Ever since I started seeing your art work 2 or 3 years ago, I've loved it. I'm really happy to see it again.

Thank you :) I would've never expected to start drawing again, especially not for Helmet Heroes, but I had a random spur of creativity and bought a sketchbook so I could get everything down. Good to see you again too.

Bawss wrote:looks a bit low level
most new weapon suggestion would be mostly high level cuz there are enough low level sets

The idea of the Fallen Queen's Wand is to be low level. The corresponding Staff that I made for it years ago is now considered low level, so it wouldn't make much sense to make it higher level. As for the Jungle items, they can be lower level or higher level. Really it's up to Robby.

Naruto wrote:Welcome back Roy! Good to see that you're back again and support for these weapons. :)

Naruto! Thanks a lot for the support and the welcome. I just noticed but today is your third year with an account on the forums :P
RoySamuels

Postby belding » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Cowboy The IV wrote:kewl, when you gonna make artillery weapon's and bow's? I wanna see more :O
I could be wrong but I believe Roy was the first person to suggest a gun. It was before cowboys were around if I remember right. I am old though so maybe I am not right.

Roy has always had great suggestions with some even making the game. Keep up the good work.
belding

Postby Bawss » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:00 pm

The idea of the Fallen Queen's Wand is to be low level. The corresponding Staff that I made for it years ago is now considered low level, so it wouldn't make much sense to make it higher level. As for the Jungle items, they can be lower level or higher level. Really it's up to Robby.

i know but there can`t be to many low level weapons or else the game would be flooding with low level stuff and most people that like to get everything for their class won`t be able to get everything
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Postby RoySamuels » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Bawss wrote:

i know but there can`t be to many low level weapons or else the game would be flooding with low level stuff and most people that like to get everything for their class won`t be able to get everything

Yeah of course, that's why the other set could possibly be a stronger weapon. It wouldn't make any sense to make a wand stronger than the staff version. It's mostly pointless to make up stats for something that could be the new strongest weapon since Robby would have the final say on that, and would have to balance it based off the other classes. I don't think any of the things I've made have been implemented with the exact same stats and purpose I originally intended.

belding wrote:
I could be wrong but I believe Roy was the first person to suggest a gun. It was before cowboys were around if I remember right. I am old though so maybe I am not right.

Roy has always had great suggestions with some even making the game. Keep up the good work.

Yup, here's the post where Robby hinted at artillery weapons back in August 2013. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45&p=354&hilit=Pew+Pew+Gun#p354
RoySamuels

Postby zomnuke » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:09 am

dang man, youre one of the oldest members of the community its good to see at least someone come back
zomnuke

Postby Jfrisle » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:23 pm

zomnuke wrote:dang man, youre one of the oldest members of the community its good to see at least someone come back

i technically joined when the 3.00 update was out and beholder was highest armor but i lost several account sue to victim of being hacked and just decided to make a new account and a new forum account
Jfrisle

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:15 am

Jfrisle wrote:
zomnuke wrote:dang man, youre one of the oldest members of the community its good to see at least someone come back

i technically joined when the 3.00 update was out and beholder was highest armor but i lost several account sue to victim of being hacked and just decided to make a new account and a new forum account

I was here when Chain was the strongest armor :)
RoySamuels

Postby zomnuke » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:34 pm

i was actually talking to roy in my previous comment so...
zomnuke

Return to Suggestions