Sword: Viper's Blade

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Sword: Viper's Blade

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:07 am

I've noticed a shortage in suggestions that involve weapons and armor on the forums, which is super surprising considering that was what you'd mostly get back then.

Here's something I made in about two hours. I haven't thought of any stats since I'm so disconnected from the game, but honestly it feels great to do this again.

RoySamuels

Re: Sword: Viper's Blade

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:12 am

It looks like a haunted woods themed sword :o ME gusta
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby HakerSaki » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:37 pm

Well ... HH lost those people who are great in suggesting new ideas with visual :lol: and i think past months suggestions are to rework or to improve old things/ideas in hh. :lol:
Soupport
CAUTION: BEST WITH 3D GLASSES
Spoiler: show
The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

Pet still Able to Glitch; If(robby == fix){PM_Me();} else{IWillEnjoyItWhileICan();}
HakerSaki

Postby Dark_Titan » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:56 am

Support! Its been a while since I've seen a visual/image of a person's suggestion.
Leader of Reapers Creed
My YouTube Channel

Image <-- This was drawn by RaptorZ7 and animated by Rex4602! Thanks so much ^_^
Dark_Titan

Postby Jfrisle » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 pm

maybe make the blade green or something? anyways supprot but how do u draw this without a sketchpad?
Jfrisle

Postby RoySamuels » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:48 pm

Jfrisle wrote:maybe make the blade green or something? anyways supprot but how do u draw this without a sketchpad?

Well usually I sketch the drawing on paper, then I redo it multiple times until I get exactly what I want. This sword actually looked a lot different when I first sketched it.

Then I go into MS Paint on the computer and just draw. Simple ones like these take me up to two hours, but I've spent upwards of four or five hours on some pieces. Honestly it's just something I've taught myself to do over the years when I first started making things for Helmet Heroes in 2013. I would love to do a speed art kind of video one day, but I don't know what programs to use to make it.
RoySamuels

Postby Jfrisle » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:26 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
Jfrisle wrote:maybe make the blade green or something? anyways supprot but how do u draw this without a sketchpad?

Well usually I sketch the drawing on paper, then I redo it multiple times until I get exactly what I want. This sword actually looked a lot different when I first sketched it.

Then I go into MS Paint on the computer and just draw. Simple ones like these take me up to two hours, but I've spent upwards of four or five hours on some pieces. Honestly it's just something I've taught myself to do over the years when I first started making things for Helmet Heroes in 2013. I would love to do a speed art kind of video one day, but I don't know what programs to use to make it.

ms paint? dang u must be skilled to draw that with ms paint with a mouse
Jfrisle

Postby Misterman22 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:32 pm

And now let's get rid of that old Guardian's Warhammer Viper has!

Support!
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Return to Suggestions