Handwear

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Is this a good idea?

Shut up and take my money. (yes)
22%
Your idea is bad and you should feel bad. (no)
22%
It's promising, but improvements are needed.
56%

Total votes : 18

Handwear

Postby penhead » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:50 pm

I was thinking we could have another piece of armor for the hands i.e gloves, gauntlets but instead of adding to defence, they add elemental damage (E-dmg) to your weapon; fire, ice, shock etc. Weapons already augmented with elemental damage would have 2 elemental properties. The idea sorta supports the suggestion about monsters having weaknesses & resistances but it can work either way..
The stats could work like the rest of the items at a similar exponential rate. Weakest glove would be like @lv30 : +5 E-dmg [10k] and then increase from there, it would have it's own shop- location possibly at a tangent from the pumpkins.
I feel it's not too much of a 'game changer' as the next promised updates seem to be.

...what are your thoughts? advantages/disadvantages?
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
penhead

Re: Handwear

Postby itblobboy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 pm

If all it affects is adding elemental damage, couldn't that be OP on mages?

I'm a mage but i'm still gonna point that out :mrgreen:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby madchafer » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:52 am

Congratulations penhead, first post, about handwear! The first thing I thought when I just saw the post, I thought it would add an ability to fap, to strengthen the arm and add more Power :mrgreen:
madchafer

Postby penhead » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Mages never seem to cross my mind, anyway the effect would be like having a stronger weapon and seeing as mages are already strong then the bonus they get isn't any different from the advantage they have over the other classes anyway.. seems like something has to be done to mages to stop them from being OP, 'cept I don't have much a problem with it.

Madchafer... thanks? I guess that's why they call you Madchafer..
"In the end it doesn't even matter"
*credit to majconaaa for expertly posing*
penhead

Return to Suggestions