NEW ARMOR TYPES AND MONSTERS

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

NEW ARMOR TYPES AND MONSTERS

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:53 pm

so i cant draw but id like to suggest some new armors and weapons, how has a football helmet/ body armor not been added? or maybe some swat armor and a knight stick maybe? and how about a good old fasioned zombie?anyone else wondering about that? how about a dragon mob, with a rare chance to drop dragon armor? but waaaaaay later in some future updates, or skeletons? dropping bones and random weapons/armor but as a lower mob, then maybe skeletons of certain mobs? or even rare mobs at that? or demons? and one last one idea, mobs wearing armor that makes them stronger?
SOUL_SLAYER

Re: NEW ARMOR TYPES AND MONSTERS

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:00 am

what about viking armor?
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Re: NEW ARMOR TYPES AND MONSTERS

Postby madchafer » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:32 am

HOW BOUT GOD ARMOR! Slutty Clothes? :lol: :lol: An Electric Block Bot's Flying Dildo! And this is starting to get awkward.
Lets get more serious shall we? Yeah, I agree with Dragon armor, or maybe Demons and such, but the problem is, YOU DIDN'T TYPE THE STATISTICS!! Yeah, I'm already overreacting. Lets get serious shall we (Woah, Inception!)

Anyways, I was thinking of a weapon, a Plasma Chainsaw Katana perhaps? It could be one handed or two handed, the two handed model would be the same size as a Mega sword, and same shape, but different look and effect, like Bleeding effect, 5 points of damage per 1/2 sec. that would mean 10 extra damage, but of course this can be upgraded, since theres new special attribute points, like adding extra weapon effect damage of some sort, every point would increase its potential by like 25% or something, that would be awesome, also adding new armor, Plasma powered Armor,Helm, Legs, and Boots. But all of them are more powerful than Dino armor, maybe it could be Archer armor.

Next idea, GUNS! Like shotguns, pistols, revolvers, SMG's, and much more! This type of weapon will go to the Archer's category, and some guns can be appropriate for Mages, for example, a Gun that blasts powerful energy that comes from the users MP, and a lot of ideas, like a Magic Shotgun firing Magic Bullets, I know, it sounds too typical
madchafer

Return to HH Original