Concept on the Bosses of HH

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Concept on the Bosses of HH

Postby madchafer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:04 am

I was reading a post about the stuff included in the next update, and as I realized that Robbie declared (Maybe) that there would be a new point system that allows you to earn skill points for the extra effect in particular for your character, so I decided to you know, give a suggestion (Not sure if this post should be in General or Suggestions) how the bosses would look or their effects, their locations or stuff, but I plan to do this.

There is a countdown or a thing that counts how many creatures you need to kill, in order to activate a Boss battle, like every 20 mins. the Boss would respawn together with its minions (EX. Great Frog Boss surrounded by Frog Minions). The concept about the kill counter is a bit complicated, and here it is, players should cooperate together to kill like, lets say 500-2500 frogs in the area where the boss would spawn, and as soon that event would trigger, a Warning sign would alert all players that a Boss has spawned, but to be fair, everyone can enter the area even after other players attack the boss, or players wouldn't have money lose or something like that.

The Boss area should be big because lots of players want to get their hands on the loot or exp that Boss gives off, and to be a bit more better, there should be a capacity of players, like 30 or so, to prevent lag and such, since the area could be big and a Boss with its minions await the prescence of players because not every player has good Internet connection and such.

The attributes and Awards of the Boss, if theres lots of players itching to slay the Boss, why not give a challenge, lets say like 100,000 HP and normal dmg like 200 or so, since there are lots of players with good equipment, Bosses can be easily killed if they were bombarded by spells, arrows, and sword slashes, and Bosses should have weaknesses and strengths in battle, or bosses have special attacks, and they don't just have the same movement pattern since they're so special and can give good awards and plunder (Yarr!).

Speaking of loot, its loot should be compatible with the environment, lets say, theres a Sasquatch boss, since its environment is snowy, maybe it could drop a Frosters bow or Ice Blade of the Gods, but the problem is, there are many items that aren't compatible with the environment, so lets just say it drops good loot ;) . And if its a boss battle, it should be the battle of the century, or at least 20 minutes or so :lol: , minions health and def are doubled than the normal, the boss' health is tripled, so slaying it can be a pain in the ass :lol: , thats why theres cooperation silly :roll: :roll: .

This is the most longest post I've ever created in the forum, and it wasn't stressful at all, just giving out suggestions on the future updates. Anyways, I'm just trying to give HH a bombastic playing experience, if I can help Robbie to achieve this, because I suck at doing this :oops:
madchafer

Re: Concept on the Bosses of HH

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Only 100k HP?

250k hp sounds better.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:48 pm

lol its takes you years to kill one
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:13 pm

Thats why its a boss fight.

And thats why you have teamwork!

After all, jerek could probably hit up to 5k a hit on that thing. Boss fights are supposed to last a few mins of intense fighting. Otherwise its boring.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Wall » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Well 100k HP are nothing seriously unless it have around 200 - 300 def otherwise player with over level 200 can easily kill it I rather let it have huge amount of HP and less Def in an exchange because if it have too high defense it will make it difficult to create a party.

Also the damage should not be too high either maybe 0 - 200 or higher depend on it level as regular damage and make special attacks for the boss that are it primal damage but you will be able to avoid the attack.

I do like the others idea.
Wall

Postby madchafer » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Dudes, I was thinking that the Strongest boss would be a Dragon, since the game is so called "Helmet Heroes" in my researches, lots of stories include Knights killing Dragons, so Hurrah, an idea came to my mind, first off, the Dragon will be flying above the screen, of course there should be a cursor where the dragons location is because you can't see him above the clouds, there would be 2 platforms in the area, because I have a trick up my sleeve, Archers and Mages would stay on top of the first platform, and Warriors would stay at the most below, because I was thinking of adding a special attack for the dragon, Aerial attacks would be breathing fire and swooping down to snatch some players, or like a scratch damage, and if the Dragon takes enough damage, it would land and the Warriors would finish the Dragon off, after killing the Dragon maybe a 2.5k xp share perhaps, or but the loot should be rambled and randomized, of course there should be a randomizer, and it would pick an item for a player, here is the visualization, after the Boss is killed it will drop items for a player, example, a player got a deathbringer while the other guy got a Bow or something, so its fair for every player, but if the player dies, he'll just get 500 xp for participating :lol: .
madchafer

Postby itblobboy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Sorry, but i'm not sure if i like that logic or that idea madchafer. :(
itblobboy

Postby Wall » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:12 am

Maybe the dragon in my signature can be the boss :lol:
Wall

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:56 am

madchafer wrote:Dudes, I was thinking that the Strongest boss would be a Dragon, since the game is so called "Helmet Heroes" in my researches, lots of stories include Knights killing Dragons, so Hurrah, an idea came to my mind, first off, the Dragon will be flying above the screen, of course there should be a cursor where the dragons location is because you can't see him above the clouds, there would be 2 platforms in the area, because I have a trick up my sleeve, Archers and Mages would stay on top of the first platform, and Warriors would stay at the most below, because I was thinking of adding a special attack for the dragon, Aerial attacks would be breathing fire and swooping down to snatch some players, or like a scratch damage, and if the Dragon takes enough damage, it would land and the Warriors would finish the Dragon off, after killing the Dragon maybe a 2.5k xp share perhaps, or but the loot should be rambled and randomized, of course there should be a randomizer, and it would pick an item for a player, here is the visualization, after the Boss is killed it will drop items for a player, example, a player got a deathbringer while the other guy got a Bow or something, so its fair for every player, but if the player dies, he'll just get 500 xp for participating :lol: .

i sent to wall a few suggestion for dragons you can talk about it with him and say what you think
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Return to Suggestions