Player Houses!

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Poodle wrote:If there were themes you could buy with tickets could you buy multiple houses?

No, it would just change the theme of your house
Whats the point of having multiple houses? :|
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
BILAL7400

Postby Poodle » Sun May 17, 2015 3:31 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:
Poodle wrote:If there were themes you could buy with tickets could you buy multiple houses?

More storage space, more areas for pets, though it should probably like double in price every house you buy if you could buy multiple houses.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby BILAL7400 » Sun May 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Poodle wrote:
BILAL7400 wrote:

More storage space, more areas for pets, though it should probably like double in price every house you buy if you could buy multiple houses.

Maybe there could be an extra storage thing in the PayVault :)
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby Poodle » Sun May 17, 2015 4:42 pm

And even more pet storage capacity?
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
Poodle

Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Postby BILAL7400 » Mon May 18, 2015 1:20 am

Poodle wrote:And even more pet storage capacity?

Possibly, around 60-80 tickets
Any more ideas before I edit this again guys?
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby aaronrules » Mon May 18, 2015 12:40 pm

great IDEA!!
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby SylvaticZeus » Mon May 18, 2015 2:55 pm

epic could it be free though. anyway I supourt the idea. also can ther be a backyard where you can buy ponds with fish and trees that give apples and even monsters. also a area you can teleport to for free that has monsters and will have a telaporter that sends you to your or your guild members houses. also make it so there is a button by add trade and report that sends you to their houses but in other houses you can not alter it any way. but you can leave money items or tickets in a jar with infinite space and the player can check his/her jar for gifts :)
ImageImage
SylvaticZeus

Postby BILAL7400 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:32 pm

SylvaticZeus wrote:epic could it be free though. anyway I supourt the idea. also can ther be a backyard where you can buy ponds with fish and trees that give apples and even monsters. also a area you can teleport to for free that has monsters and will have a telaporter that sends you to your or your guild members houses. also make it so there is a button by add trade and report that sends you to their houses but in other houses you can not alter it any way. but you can leave money items or tickets in a jar with infinite space and the player can check his/her jar for gifts :)

I like the idea of gifts! That could come into Friend/Guild Notifications! And a backyard sounds pretty cool although that would mean extra work -_- idk.. I'll see ;)
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby SylvaticZeus » Mon May 18, 2015 3:40 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:
SylvaticZeus wrote:epic could it be free though. anyway I supourt the idea. also can ther be a backyard where you can buy ponds with fish and trees that give apples and even monsters. also a area you can teleport to for free that has monsters and will have a telaporter that sends you to your or your guild members houses. also make it so there is a button by add trade and report that sends you to their houses but in other houses you can not alter it any way. but you can leave money items or tickets in a jar with infinite space and the player can check his/her jar for gifts :)

I like the idea of gifts! That could come into Friend/Guild Notifications! And a backyard sounds pretty cool although that would mean extra work -_- idk.. I'll see ;)

actually you don't have to manage it trees grow on their own and you can buy themes like wastelands for money and you can buy more space, diferent water (meaning diferent fish), and different trees :)
ImageImage
SylvaticZeus

Postby BILAL7400 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:57 pm

SylvaticZeus wrote:
BILAL7400 wrote:

actually you don't have to manage it trees grow on their own and you can buy themes like wastelands for money and you can buy more space, diferent water (meaning diferent fish), and different trees :)

Hmmm nice! I'll see what I can do ;)
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby christopher10280 » Mon May 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Someone say, trees?

robby wrote:Yep, players will be able to plant coconut trees, and every other type of tree you see in helmet heroes later on (as well as cut them down). The fishing update is just the beginning. ;)
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby SylvaticZeus » Mon May 18, 2015 6:08 pm

woo great
ImageImage
SylvaticZeus

Postby BILAL7400 » Tue May 19, 2015 1:10 am

@SylvaticZeus - Yeah, this thread should be updated around weekend :) Also, Genius!, the trees on your backyards are trees that your house theme is set! e.g. Repguana theme = Thorn wood in your backyard! What do you think?
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby jonahlovesme » Tue May 19, 2015 2:03 am

nice edit huh?????
Be respect and allowed friendly if you can........ Just please don't harass anyone here..... More Respect Less Attack.... No Allowed Dupers and Scammers....
jonahlovesme

Postby frostfang123 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:17 am

Putting prices can be discriminating... atleast give the woodlands for free :lol: :lol:
frostfang123

Postby SylvaticZeus » Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:@SylvaticZeus - Yeah, this thread should be updated around weekend :) Also, Genius!, the trees on your backyards are trees that your house theme is set! e.g. Repguana theme = Thorn wood in your backyard! What do you think?

Epic but by theme I mean the ground and backdrop and you can choose a type of tree you can go for a certain theme but you dnt have to
ImageImage
SylvaticZeus

Postby BILAL7400 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:04 pm

SylvaticZeus wrote:
BILAL7400 wrote:@SylvaticZeus - Yeah, this thread should be updated around weekend :) Also, Genius!, the trees on your backyards are trees that your house theme is set! e.g. Repguana theme = Thorn wood in your backyard! What do you think?

Epic but by theme I mean the ground and backdrop and you can choose a type of tree you can go for a certain theme but you dnt have to

Yh, thats what I meant :) I will explain in detail soon on the thread...
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby SylvaticZeus » Tue May 19, 2015 3:15 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:
SylvaticZeus wrote:

Yh, thats what I meant :) I will explain in detail soon on the thread...

Ok cool❕❕❕
ImageImage
SylvaticZeus

Postby SylvaticZeus » Tue May 19, 2015 3:22 pm

frostfang123 wrote:Putting prices can be discriminating... atleast give the woodlands for free :lol: :lol:

Actually you get main theme for free you can also unlock themes VIA new quests
ImageImage
SylvaticZeus

Postby BILAL7400 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:18 pm

SylvaticZeus wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Putting prices can be discriminating... atleast give the woodlands for free :lol: :lol:

Actually you get main theme for free you can also unlock themes VIA new quests

You could Unlock Special Wallpapers for completing Missions! Nice! And I guess you could start off with the wooden village theme, I was thinking of choosing a Theme as you buy the house but any who! Great idea!
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:21 pm

I was thinking, maybe you could craft like tables or chairs out of the wood.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby BILAL7400 » Fri May 22, 2015 3:22 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I was thinking, maybe you could craft like tables or chairs out of the wood.

Excellent! Thats a really good suggestion Mario! I gotta think this through tho.... Thx anyways! I will definitely take this into consideration!
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby POPROCKz » Fri May 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Support, Dude i saw this in AQ and i think that this would help make it as a place where (no noobs) Can go and you can have your own privacy and stuff SUPPORT :D
POPROCKz

Postby nicholai121 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:19 pm

support
nicholai121

Postby BILAL7400 » Sat May 23, 2015 5:59 am

POPROCKz wrote:Support, Dude i saw this in AQ and i think that this would help make it as a place where (no noobs) Can go and you can have your own privacy and stuff SUPPORT :D

Thx! No noobs were one of many reasons why I suggested this :lol:
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions