Player Houses!

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Re: Player Houses!

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Sun May 10, 2015 3:33 pm

I hand my full support to you!
Image

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
User avatar
The_Perfect_Storm
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Location: Watching Magmagons cry in fear below my feet

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Mon May 11, 2015 2:42 pm

@ Sniffy - Your idea was pretty sweet! As was itblobboys
@ The_Perfect_Storm - Thx bro!
@ FstMario - In any case Thx, You and Sniffy contributed towards the PvP Mat :)
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Poodle » Mon May 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Would you basically be able to area teleport there from anywhere on the map even without area teleport? If so, when you leave it should bring you to your last location.
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Player Houses!

Postby darth » Mon May 11, 2015 7:46 pm

useless.
darth [δύναμις]

Image
User avatar
darth
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Location: Montreal, CA

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Sniffy » Mon May 11, 2015 7:50 pm

darth wrote:useless.

Do you have any reasons on why it's "useless"?? I know many people who really HATE grinding like me for example... I've gotten WAY to bored of this game and I need something else to do other then get online and get money, grind for levels, and talk to a bit of people while doing all that. It's the same routine every SINGLE day I get on this game. It's pretty much up until the point where I really want to quit this game. Next time just be a bit more specific on why this suggestion is "useless."
Image
Thank you Penhead for da awesomeee sig!!
Thank you Misho for da amazingggggg avatar <3
User avatar
Sniffy
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:59 pm
Location: California

Re: Player Houses!

Postby QuietNinja » Mon May 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Great Idea BILAL7400, 2 hours in the game and I'm already fitting in with The Cool Kids! xD SUPPORT
DIGARAN IS THE BEST! :D :lol:
DIGARAN IS THE BEST! :D :lol:
QuietNinja
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 5:47 pm
Location: Florida, Orlando

Re: Player Houses!

Postby lolman3o3 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:17 pm

christopher10280 wrote:Despite the fact it was already suggested, this is much better than going in general of suggesting since you zoomed in on the multiple aspects of housing. And I must give you credit on the amount of time you probably spent on this thread.

Support! For *cough* reasons above.

Are you...leaving the forums? Or just the suggestion making? And lolz! 69 tickets? Oh boy, I wonder what dear old loltasticwoman will say. XD

how dare you call me a lolwoman3o3.
User avatar
lolman3o3
 
Posts: 3637
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: finding seeds

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Tue May 12, 2015 1:20 am

darth wrote:useless.

Could you please explain why you say its useless?

@Poodle - When you teleport out your house you go to your last visited place :)
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Poodle » Tue May 12, 2015 4:08 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:
darth wrote:useless.

Could you please explain why you say its useless?

@Poodle - When you teleport out your house you go to your last visited place :)

I mean could you go to your house whenever you wanted?
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Player Houses!

Postby christopher10280 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:23 pm

lolman3o3 wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:Despite the fact it was already suggested, this is much better than going in general of suggesting since you zoomed in on the multiple aspects of housing. And I must give you credit on the amount of time you probably spent on this thread.

Support! For *cough* reasons above.

Are you...leaving the forums? Or just the suggestion making? And lolz! 69 tickets? Oh boy, I wonder what dear old loltasticwoman will say. XD

how dare you call me a lolwoman3o3.

Oh, you want lolunderman, lolwarman or lolheman?
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Thu May 14, 2015 11:43 am

Poodle wrote:
BILAL7400 wrote:
darth wrote:useless.

Could you please explain why you say its useless?

@Poodle - When you teleport out your house you go to your last visited place :)

I mean could you go to your house whenever you wanted?

Yeah! You could just teleport straight to your house, it would be somewhere in the corner of the map.
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: Player Houses!

Postby medragon » Thu May 14, 2015 5:55 pm

SUPPORT
medragon
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Re: Player Houses!

Postby bob_boss » Thu May 14, 2015 6:34 pm

troppus :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
@_@ KEEP SCROLLING NOOB -_-
<<HELLs ARMY>>
User avatar
bob_boss
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:00 am
Location: NOYB

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Fri May 15, 2015 4:42 pm

Thx guys for the support! I really appreciate it! My questions still stands to darth, Why do you say its useless? Your feedback could improve this idea!
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Fizzer. » Fri May 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Can there me apartments too? Condos? idk lol
Image
Credits to Quick_Draw
User avatar
Fizzer.
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:00 pm
Location: Somewhere in the galaxy

Re: Player Houses!

Postby christopher10280 » Fri May 15, 2015 8:10 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:Thx guys for the support! I really appreciate it! My questions still stands to darth, Why do you say its useless? Your feedback could improve this idea!

I believe it was this:

darth wrote:This game has more than enough aspects for individual players to personalize their experience: different classes, skills, aesthetics, special items, guilds, etc. What we really miss at this point is new challenges aside killing monsters .


For a more authentic answer, you may have to talk directly to darth about this thread.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Prostatus5 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:00 pm

can i choose where my house is though? i want to be in mushroom village, since i am the leader of the kingdom
or that's lu__bu, whatever, i just want to know if i can choose where my house is for me
Image
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show
Image

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
User avatar
Prostatus5
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:39 pm
Location: Central Florida - Thanks Raptor27 for the avatar!!

Re: Player Houses!

Postby JvonT » Fri May 15, 2015 10:38 pm

Support
Image
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
User avatar
JvonT
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:41 pm
Location: Beholder's Tavern

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Nazgul » Sat May 16, 2015 11:25 am

mhhmm.....maybe if robby allows us to get married in game, we can send a request to our spouse to be roomiez :D

ANYWAYZ....

SUPPORT
Nazgul
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:34 am

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Nazgul » Sat May 16, 2015 11:27 am

hmmhmm.....MAYBE..if robby allows us to get married in-game we can request our spouse to be roomiez with each-other...

ANYWAYZ....

SUPPORT
Nazgul
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:34 am

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Nazgul » Sat May 16, 2015 11:28 am

lol....sorry for the double reply...
Nazgul
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:34 am

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:10 am

Prostatus5 wrote:can i choose where my house is though? i want to be in mushroom village, since i am the leader of the kingdom
or that's lu__bu, whatever, i just want to know if i can choose where my house is for me

Thats great! We could have house Themes!
- Mushroom
- Robo City
- Beholders (I would choose this)
- Aqualantis
- Petropolis

Great idea Legolass! What do you guys think?
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: Player Houses!

Postby MI74 » Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 am

BILAL7400 wrote:
Prostatus5 wrote:can i choose where my house is though? i want to be in mushroom village, since i am the leader of the kingdom
or that's lu__bu, whatever, i just want to know if i can choose where my house is for me

Thats great! We could have house Themes!
- Mushroom
- Robo City
- Beholders (I would choose this)
- Aqualantis
- Petropolis

Great idea Legolass! What do you guys think?

Maybe it depends where the house is could alter the price?

Like this?
Wooden Village - 10 tickets per week
Fairyville - 20 tickets per week
Mush Village - 25 tickets per week
Snowy Flats - 40 tickets per week
Robo city - 50 tickets per week
Petropolis - 55 tickets per week
Aqualantis - 60 tickets per week
Lava Area - 75 tickets per week
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Player Houses!

Postby BILAL7400 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:10 am

MI74 wrote:
BILAL7400 wrote:
Prostatus5 wrote:can i choose where my house is though? i want to be in mushroom village, since i am the leader of the kingdom
or that's lu__bu, whatever, i just want to know if i can choose where my house is for me

Thats great! We could have house Themes!
- Mushroom
- Robo City
- Beholders (I would choose this)
- Aqualantis
- Petropolis

Great idea Legolass! What do you guys think?

Maybe it depends where the house is could alter the price?

Like this?
Wooden Village - 10 tickets per week
Fairyville - 20 tickets per week
Mush Village - 25 tickets per week
Snowy Flats - 40 tickets per week
Robo city - 50 tickets per week
Petropolis - 55 tickets per week
Aqualantis - 60 tickets per week
Lava Area - 75 tickets per week

I don't think this should be something you rent for... In other games a house comes with your account, Maybe you could buy themes from the Payvault, not make it a rent :| Although your pricing is good, make it permanent rather than temporary :)
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: Player Houses!

Postby Poodle » Sun May 17, 2015 3:24 pm

If there were themes you could buy with tickets could you buy multiple houses?
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest