Titanium Vulture Summoning Beacon

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

Postby Naruto » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:07 am

So yeah, to ease off waiting for around 3 hours+ time in Robo City waiting for the Titanium Vulture to spawn, I came up with this idea, the

The Titanium Vulture Summoning Beacon can be crafted and placed onto the middle platform in Robo City, kinda of like a how a spawnball is placed.

Once it has been placed, it will emit a screeching sound to attract the Titanium Vulture. The Titanium Vulture will then spawn and come along and attack all players for as long as the beacon lasts which would be 15 minutes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three key materials that players will need to craft before being able to craft this machine. They are as follows:

Emitter Beam Tip

Turret Body

Nucleon Battery

The Emitter Beam Tip will require:
x5 Robot Bars
X5 Blue Mushroom Cubes

The Turret Body will require:
X10 Robot Bars
X10 Chestnut Wood
X5 Iron Minnows

The Nucleon Battery will require:
X5 Purple Sheet Woods
X5 Metal Guppys
x5 Dark Toads
X1 Glowshine
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once the player has the Emitter Beam Tip, Turret Body and Nucleon battery, they will be able to use those materials to craft the Titanium Vulture Summoning Beacon.
Last edited by Naruto on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naruto

Re: Titanium Vulture Summoning Beacon

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:03 am

Is this like a one time use only kinda thing? I think the only thing that should need to be re crafted is the battery
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 am

Lycanblade wrote:Is this like a one time use only kinda thing? I think the only thing that should need to be re crafted is the battery

Yeah, maybe the actual device can be used by everyone at robo city and you just have to make the battery to use it.

with that said, soup-port!!
MisoSoup247

Postby Lycanblade » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:18 am

will any money be required?
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby monsterball » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:24 am

u call this a city?
there are no guards to protect the weak.
WE MONSTERS ONLY HAVE ONE WAY TO SAY HELLO LETS GVG!

monsterball

Postby Naruto » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:51 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:
Lycanblade wrote:Is this like a one time use only kinda thing? I think the only thing that should need to be re crafted is the battery

Yeah, maybe the actual device can be used by everyone at robo city and you just have to make the battery to use it.

with that said, soup-port!!

Thank you for the soup-port!

Hmmm, that is a good point, in that case it would probably be wise to make the requirements for the battery to be a little tougher. The reason why I set the machine to be a one time use was because when it's naturally occurring, the chances of the boss appearing is pretty low; I've only seen it happen three times today. I still think that the rarity factor of this boss should still be preserved hence why the materials needed to craft it are in such large amounts.

This would also ensure that players don't make the machine very easily to troll people because as much as I dislike spammers in Robo City, constant bird attacks caused by this machine would likely annoy people and turn it into a game of how many spammers can I kill instead of working together to take down the boss.

Lycanblade wrote:will any money be required?

Probably not, although if the machine is a permanent fixture, it'd be cool if it was 5 tickets every time per activation.

monsterball wrote:u call this a city?

There are only so many of us that can actually take down the Titanium Vulture, let alone a whole mob of them.

At last check the only players I know of who have the power to kill one with ease (a few hits) would be: coke_na_rc, character, BHAEN, kakai, DonkeyStyle, Caefer, Dtoeng, TiDave, Rankbeef, mickeyflint007, Sintoque, McBullseye, digaran, Revivified, Ssstark and myself.

That's really only 16 players who could survive a wave of them and there's only so much they can do to keep the boss from mauling everyone else, especially when there's 3 or 4 of them at once. :lol:

Heck, even before I upgraded my defense, I got shredded apart and died because I was trapped between 3 Titanium Vultures and the knockback meant I couldn't move at all. I had 3.6K defense at the time and you need 4320 defense to take 0 dmg from it.
Naruto

Postby koalasium » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:27 am

Support!

However, is there a spawn cap on it? And what happens if the actual titanium vulture spawns, not from the spawn ball? Won't there be a mob just flying around?
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Unication » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:50 am

Support, this seems like a fair method of summoning the Titanium Vulture and it's minions.
--Not to mention it's highly amusing to see the beggars get eaten by these flying monsters too, dropping their hard-earned cash on the ground while in the middle of using an ATM.
Unication

Location: Reality; where human shenanigans are unpredictable.

Postby Naruto » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 pm

koalasium wrote:Support!

However, is there a spawn cap on it? And what happens if the actual titanium vulture spawns, not from the spawn ball? Won't there be a mob just flying around?

Thanks for the support koala!

Spawn cap of 20 sounds fair, 15 or so Bionic Birds and 5 Titanium Vultures per wave. Hmmm, this beacon I am proposing will summon the Titanium Vulture plus the Bionic Birds so it will be similar to how Robby does it. However, because it's craftable, it can be done a little bit more frequently than usual.

Unication wrote:Support, this seems like a fair method of summoning the Titanium Vulture and it's minions.
--Not to mention it's highly amusing to see the beggars get eaten by these flying monsters too, dropping their hard-earned cash on the ground while in the middle of using an ATM.

Thanks for the support Unication!
Robby pls, can't KILL them efficiently with all the lag from 30 other players all in one room! :oops:
Naruto

Postby PENGUINMASTER » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:19 pm

Sorry, but no support. I mean, if people, weak or strong are just in robo city trying to mind their own business can some jerk spawns some mega boss and kills all of them how is that fair?
Nice pictures tho.
PENGUINMASTER

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 am

Super support!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Naruto » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:08 am

PENGUINMASTER wrote:Sorry, but no support. I mean, if people, weak or strong are just in robo city trying to mind their own business can some jerk spawns some mega boss and kills all of them how is that fair?
Nice pictures tho.

Thanks for the comment! I realised it had the potential to be used as a prank to play with the weaker players so that's why I set the crafting costs so high. This idea wasn't meant to be used as a way to annoy the beggars in Robo City; it was simply a n alternate way to summon the mob because there are quite a bit of players that haven't had the fortune of meeting it and killing it and getting it for the Heropedia. (As far as I know, Rob has to be online to manually summon it which would make it a rather rare encounter.)

Besides, the times that Rob has had the event happen, weaker players have flocked to Robo City in swarms and they all quickly get killed, I hardly think that a player summoning it would make THAT much of a difference except for the fact that it takes a ton of material to craft so if they were to craft it, it would likely be for the purpose of getting it for their Heropedia as opposed to using it to kill beggars and spammers.
Naruto

Postby MI74 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:21 am

Support!
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby Alvisss15 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:49 am

Support , looks like a elixir storage #clash of clan :3
Spoiler: show

Alvisss15

Postby dave » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:10 am

support
in game name:Zane671

and kudos for Metalmorphosist this sig :D

Imageif you have gave me a damn go to this link to get 1k ------------------>http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14123
dave

Postby Krobeus » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:39 am

Support, and I hop[e this is the start of a long line of craftable consumable items
monsterball wrote:u call this a city?

us players are the guards.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:07 pm

wow.. its super tech
now i rea this again.. its brilliant idea!!
make people grind together trees etc.. awesome
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Misterman22 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Bumping this as it's relevant to the new update, as the spawn mechanism is now gone.
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
Misterman22

Postby Wantedz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:15 am

Misterman22 wrote:Bumping this as it's relevant to the new update, as the spawn mechanism is now gone.
S i r P l e a s e
Wantedz

Postby Tralala69 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:59 am

we should do this....
gib damn pls sir po
Tralala69

Return to Suggestions