ban for no reason

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

ban for no reason

Postby sully » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:58 pm

i havent broken any rules in the game and i logged in today and it was fine. but i the game was glitching so i logged out then tried to log back in and i was ip ban for no reason. my username is lolboi123
sully

Re: ban for no reason

Postby Cazper » Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:22 am

Good day Robby. I'm a helmet heroes player my account name is Cazper. I'm a consistent player and also a spender in the game. For this month i spent over $500usd on tickets. I was band a few days ago because I had too much coins and I didnt know there was a limit on how much money I could have on the game at one point. My account level is 500 and I had about 3billion coins and over 3,000 tickets. It said I was band for dupped money and that's false information giving. I'm just a honest player I played the game from I was 13 years old and I'm now 20 and I started over making new accounts in those pass 7 years of playing. I hope I can get unband because it's really sad it happened to me. I look forward to playing more and spending more money in the game once I'm unband. Have a great day.
Gamer Tag is Cazper
Cazper

Return to HH Original