How can I open my old account

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

How can I open my old account

Postby Estramentia » Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:58 am

I've played Helmet Heroes when I was just an elementary student and I've been very busy in school so I kinda stopped playing it.Then when I tried to open it again,I've found out that my account was hacked because only some beginner things is left in my account and I've also lost most of my savings that is stored in the ATM.But I've got more busier when I came into highschool so I kinda stopped playing again.So now my problem is I wanted to open back my account but I've forgotten my password and I was kinda foolish before so I've never put some email because I only have a yahoo account and it can't be used.I also have a lot of account but I only remember my main account which is named as althea822 and I don't want to waste it because I've leveled it up onto 53 and I missed my precious items.So does anybody knows how to open back an old account?
Estramentia

Re: How can I open my old account

Postby More_craft1 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:04 pm

No, not really, it's just going to have to be you and your brain power only, so yeah I recommend you use every bit of password that you could think of that you would use back then and if you want, change its pass if you did get the pass since its possible to change pass without Gmail.
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Return to HH Original