My 2 accounts got banned and falsely accused of duping

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

My 2 accounts got banned and falsely accused of duping

Postby BrokenBonez » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:51 am

The first case was my 2nd account “Aharon_24” getting banned when I was trying to trade my money and pet from the first account “BrokenBonez” and minutes after that the game accused my 2nd acc for duping. First of all is I don’t even know what duping means and second is that I was trading my money and pet to that account because I don’t have space left for pets and money since I’m going to buy another pet from my friend. I have been emailing the game creator for what happened and still got no reply. A day after that my main account got banned and there’s a text that popped up saying “No more helmet heroes for you” I was really mad about what happened from grinding real hard and buying hh money for my real money to getting both my accounts banned and falsely accused for duping. It’s not fair for the players that’s wrongly accused gets banned while players who heavily scams others are the ones who’s not getting banned that just makes no sense.
BrokenBonez

Re: My 2 accounts got banned and falsely accused of duping

Postby More_craft1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:27 pm

You got IP banned, your 2nd account is probably gone now, but your 1st account might still be alive, you cant log in or make a new account in helmet heroes using any device that's using the same wifi router, so yeah, just wait for like 1-2 months and you can go back to playing HH again and hope that your 1st account is safe.
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Postby More_craft1 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:30 pm

I checked both of the accounts and yup, surely enough your 2nd acc "Aharon_24" is permanently banned, but your 2nd account "BrokenBonez" is 100% safe, the "No Helmet Heroes for you" will always pop up when you try to login using other accounts or make new ones no matter what since as I've said, you got IP banned, so unless you have a different router then you could probably play HH back, but if you don't then sadly again as I've mentioned before, wait for 1-2 months to be able to go back playing HH again using the same wifi router.
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Postby BrokenBonez » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:06 pm

More_craft1 wrote:I checked both of the accounts and yup, surely enough your 2nd acc "Aharon_24" is permanently banned, but your 2nd account "BrokenBonez" is 100% safe, the "No Helmet Heroes for you" will always pop up when you try to login using other accounts or make new ones no matter what since as I've said, you got IP banned, so unless you have a different router then you could probably play HH back, but if you don't then sadly again as I've mentioned before, wait for 1-2 months to be able to go back playing HH again using the same wifi router.

I put so much time grinding and spending real money on this game just to get my 2 accounts banned and the other one permanently banned for no literal reason, Really? is this how the game works? and even if my main account "BrokenBonez" didn't got banned for no reason all my hard earned money is on my second account "Aharon_24" which got falsely accused of duping and now permanently banned. So basically I put a lot of hard work and time to this game just to get my account permanently banned and what's the point of continuing and playing if all the in game money you bought is now permanently gone. Now my time is wasted from all that effort grinding and That's 100% not fair and I've been emailing the Game Creator Robby several times now and he's still not responding. Does he know about errors and bugs like this? I wanna hear from him and get back my 2 accounts that the game did very wrong, Thank you.
BrokenBonez

Return to General