IS HELMET HEROES DEAD?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

IS HELMET HEROES DEAD?

Postby Mehcoi » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:29 am

putang ina mo robby (with respect)

Will this gonna be the end of HH?, the game that we enjoyed! Things has been complicated since the Philippines country got banned due to cheaters, scammers, ! It also died because many people complain about the 3rd version of Helmetheroes, :?
Mehcoi

Re: IS HELMET HEROES DEAD?

Postby Andreyiy1 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:18 pm

At this point the game is literally unplayable because you can't really log in properly due to an error which I'm fairy sure it will not get fixed too soon, Eliatopia players are rising little by little and Robby is getting closer and closer to make it a stable source of income, so yeah.
That's just my opinion, but sooner or later he will have no choice but to shut HH servers down. Not because of the second game, but because of the instability of the game. And I'm pretty sure he'll prefer to do that instead of struggling over and over with every new glitch that's occurring since doing this will be just a waste of time and by then Eliatopia will be able to stand on its feet without needing hh as a main financial source.
It's not easy to admit it, but sooner or later we'll have to say goodbye to this game.
Andreyiy1

Postby Mehcoi » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:46 am

Andreyiy1 wrote:At this point the game is literally unplayable because you can't really log in properly due to an error which I'm fairy sure it will not get fixed too soon, Eliatopia players are rising little by little and Robby is getting closer and closer to make it a stable source of income, so yeah.
That's just my opinion, but sooner or later he will have no choice but to shut HH servers down. Not because of the second game, but because of the instability of the game. And I'm pretty sure he'll prefer to do that instead of struggling over and over with every new glitch that's occurring since doing this will be just a waste of time and by then Eliatopia will be able to stand on its feet without needing hh as a main financial source.
It's not easy to admit it, but sooner or later we'll have to say goodbye to this game.

Hello Andreyiy1, thank you so much for your comment! I understand,
What do you think about that game? I honestly don't understand that game, I tried to play it yesterday but I feel like not playing it anymroe, Helmet-heroes are more better, Even though Eliatopia players are rising, many of us still wish to continue this wonderful game... It's not just a game but the memories we left from this game... and you're right, robby will have no choice but to shut hh servers down, T_T

(sorry for my bad grammar)
Mehcoi

Postby Swayden » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:42 am

At this point I consider Helmet Heroes a Tardigrade.
The name Tardigradum means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777.
It can go without players or money for more than 30 years, Depending on the environment, Helmet Heroes may enter this state via anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, or anoxybiosis
Swayden

Postby Mehcoi » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 am

Swayden wrote:At this point I consider Helmet Heroes a Tardigrade.
The name Tardigradum means "slow walker" and was given by Lazzaro Spallanzani in 1777.
It can go without players or money for more than 30 years, Depending on the environment, Helmet Heroes may enter this state via anhydrobiosis, cryobiosis, osmobiosis, or anoxybiosis

Sad but true, at this point, there will be no excuses but to shutdown helmet-heroes,

I been inspired by Miso, and have been called as 2nd Miso, sadly I stopped making vids :<
Mehcoi

Postby More_craft1 » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:37 pm

Welp, this was a short ride, just came back to the game 2 months ago after I got IP banned, my new acc is already at a good level, I was really hoping that this would not be the case since I've been having fun playing and meeting nice people on the game, but from what I've seen this will probably happen sooner or later :( .
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Postby Mehcoi » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:51 pm

More_craft1 wrote:Welp, this was a short ride, just came back to the game 2 months ago after I got IP banned, my new acc is already at a good level, I was really hoping that this would not be the case since I've been having fun playing and meeting nice people on the game, but from what I've seen this will probably happen sooner or later :( .

ikr ;( I started playing this game since 2014 and meet a lot of people, this game is probably the best rpg game I have played, I remember when I am playing hh in 3:00am 0_0, yes it's true, i really love this game, huhu i wish everything will be alright
Mehcoi

Postby StarTrooper » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:01 am

Game is really terrible anyways, it was all gonna die at some point after the people with their daddys money/parents credit card spent money to p2w left
hi this signature was made by me
StarTrooper

Postby Trafalgar » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:05 am

In my opinion, HH is still alive but the game is dying (this is just my opinion, so please no hate lol). Robby still cares about the game but only like 10%. If these issues are gonna stay for too long, the game might end up with so few players (maybe below 100 LOL). So, we need the help of our fellow players to revive the game. I know I'm not an Admin or Mod but we can still help like convincing random players to ask Robby (sorry if it's abt spamming), make a forum topic, & share they're own ideas or suggestions. Helmet Heroes is dying, the game's not dead but it's dying. :(

JUST MY OPINION!!!!!!!!
Trafalgar

Postby brylle12 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:39 pm

I hope that this game will revive and more players will start playing again like before.
brylle12

Return to General