My ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!! ;( :(

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

My ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!! ;( :(

Postby pa_forum » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:48 am

Sir Roby Please help me to retrieve my account.

My account has been hacked earlier. November 25, 2020 at exactly 9 PM if I'm not mistaken. i don't give my password to anyone. all that i did earlier is log-in on "newgrounds.com"(that was only the second time i log-in there) where helmet-heroes can also be played. and after i log-out... few minutes ago, i log-in again in "helmet-heroes.com", but i can't open it yet.
i tried to recover it using my gmail that i linked on that account but, i didn't receive any e-mail about my retreiving from helmet-heroes.

i'm hoping for your immediate response sir, please help me.

my ign: pang_aliw
current level: 165
pa_forum

I Already retrieved it. Be AWARE HACKER> DG_SHinjo

Postby pa_forum » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:17 pm

BE AWARE: HACKER>>> DG_Shinjo <<<<<<<< THE ONE WHO HACKED MY ACCOUNT

For anyone who knows this guy, i will give a P1,000 to P3,000 reward if you would be able to give me a picture or video of him with a wounded face or has a black eye.

By the way, no one helps me to recover my account. I just please the one who's using the account because the hacker just gives my account to his neighborhood. fortunately, that one is a kind person and gave it back to me but all pets and items had been stolen. he's the one who told me that he only get my account from his neighbor which is DG_Shinjo.
I also confirmed from a programmer from california that the one who's using my account is neighbor of the hacker.

By the way, you can just reply to this post if you photo of him that i needed. For me to contact you and give you the money.
I will send the payment thru e-money,bank account, remittances, or prepaid load.

This kind of PLayer Must not be allowed to play this game!
pa_forum

Return to General