HH Downfall

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

HH Downfall

Postby Robrodude » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:41 pm

Hey,

I know some of y'all might recognize me, but likely not as most players I used to know have quit, but I'm an old Helmet Heroes player. I was here for the OG clown masks, if you remember they dropped from pumpkins during halloween a couple years ago or so.

Anyway, I just came here to bring to mind the activity of this game and robby's commitment. I personally have loved this game, but it's been made clear to me that robby's focusing on his new game, Eliatopia, although Helmet Heroes has over 1 Million plays on armor games, and is clearly a well made game. I'm not sure for the reasoning on this, as Helmet Heroes was fairly popular, and the inactivity definitely sealed the deal on quitting for them.

I recently tried to get into the game again, and that's one of the first things I noticed in coming back. Robby I think has virtually given up on the game and is using it as a money raking technique in my opinion. I may be wrong, but from my current perspective, that's all I can see as why this game is still up and running with no updates for around a year or so.

If I'm wrong please correct me! And I'm interested if any players have any clue as to what happened / why robby quit.

Thanks,
IGN: Robrodude
Snapchat: kachowboy
Or my new account:
liluzifiend
Robrodude

Re: HH Downfall

Postby Robrodude » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:49 pm

I also really vividly remember the forum being active, and staying up all night waiting for people to reply. It was almost as fun as the game, and near the end it ended up becoming more fun than the game itself. I'd spend more time talking about life / the game or making pictures for the game than playing it. Looks like that died off too. The community was the best part, and I truly miss that. Legitimately brings me to tears to see this happen.
Robrodude

Postby perseusisi » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:53 am

Around a year? LoL. I started playing on April 19th, 2018 and I NEVER saw an update. Last one was in 2017 or smtg.
IGN:cody_04
Spoiler: show
People I trust:
yassu
Himasai
Ssstark
lydia07
Andreyiy1
AryaShadeslayer
Archer_559
gamma_ray_burst
coke_na_rc
Future_Sav
And all their alts
perseusisi

Location: just outside the emperor's throne room, straining to get in.

Postby Robrodude » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:56 am

perseusisi wrote:Around a year? LoL. I started playing on April 19th, 2018 and I NEVER saw an update. Last one was in 2017 or smtg.

I meant the last event. He talked about a defensive stat increase on the santa hat as an event last christmas around a year ago this time. Even since then it's been quiet.
Robrodude

Return to General