There is no user at that userr

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

There is no user at that userr

Postby rowenaechavez » Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:09 am

Can someone help me? i stopped playing helmet heroes for 5 years then i saw a video of someone playing it on facebook and got me intrested playing the game once again, but when i try to log in it keeps saying there is no user at that userr helmet heroes, when i tried to login to my alt it works fine, my name is rowenaechavez17
rowenaechavez

Re: There is no user at that userr

Postby KadenIsDatBoi » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:00 pm

wait is ur main rowenaechavez17? or is that ur alt?
What if reality is scripted...

Ps: DONT click this link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
KadenIsDatBoi

Postby rowenaechavez » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:15 am

KadenIsDatBoi wrote:wait is ur main rowenaechavez17? or is that ur alt?

Yes it is, i know its pretty weak i thought it was pretty strong back then, i even locked pet because i dint know :D, is there a way to unlock my pet, also you rick rolled me.
rowenaechavez

Postby Geniesser2 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:58 am

Locked pet? You mean that you made it companion? Look in the payvault section it gives a purchase for removing companion (45 tix). As i know helmet heroes dont run any longer on facebook.
Geniesser2

Postby rowenaechavez » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:54 pm

Geniesser2 wrote:Locked pet? You mean that you made it companion? Look in the payvault section it gives a purchase for removing companion (45 tix). As i know helmet heroes dont run any longer on facebook.

Yes i meant that, also do you know when will i get helped lol and is getting to level 100 hard if not im just gonna make another acc i dont like my other one because its not a warrior.
rowenaechavez

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Sorry to say that dude but i think rob will not help you even if you e-mail him :(
If you want to contact him, Robscherer123@gmail.com is his e-mail adresse, but he will propably not answer.

A new account ... warrior are good for crafting (after level 300). The other classes are better for grinding, cowboy is especially good for pet leveling. I would make a new accont in your case, 45 tix for removing a small pet as companion is a BIG waste. It is better to start with a new accont and try to get a pet for faster leveling.
Geniesser2

Return to General