HH discord server

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: HH discord server

Postby BananaFrenzy » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:24 pm

I mean, this shit is real, just joined the server, already muted for toxicity (idk why). Next up , half the members cant even see the HH channel, then the admins try to mute me but cant lmfao, all I do is look at their confused faces - looks like a failed server to me.

Spoiler: show
Discord : Sowoon#5264
BananaFrenzy
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm
Location: Lockdown

Re: HH discord server

Postby MISO_SOUP_47 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am

Laughing out loud, probably you guys don't understand, the server is doing quite well and respective to the all people/person also ssstark was so nice and adrew.b was loyal to the people, all the staff like marianm change the server to a perfect platform. like bruh the reason they muted you and banned you for reason because your attitude was so ignorant and no one likes that. ashamed to yourself for being banned.

also I've been messing with jarsu and making fun of him, and whatever he takes it a joke. and also all the staff knows that im joking too.

You should delete this post for your false claiming
┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Floor Gang OUH
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘
MISO_SOUP_47
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Re: HH discord server

Postby BananaFrenzy » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:12 am

Jarsu Fan alert, bro haven't dissed Jarsu because they would whoop my ass mate, your reply is full of lies. Got proof from Zeus dms, Andrew.b said it himself.
BananaFrenzy
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm
Location: Lockdown

Re: HH discord server

Postby Ten » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:11 pm

MISO_SOUP_47 wrote:Laughing out loud, probably you guys don't understand, the server is doing quite well and respective to the all people/person also ssstark was so nice and adrew.b was loyal to the people, all the staff like marianm change the server to a perfect platform. like bruh the reason they muted you and banned you for reason because your attitude was so ignorant and no one likes that. ashamed to yourself for being banned.

also I've been messing with jarsu and making fun of him, and whatever he takes it a joke. and also all the staff knows that im joking too.

You should delete this post for your false claiming

i was also poking fun at the fact that jarsus guild was gone, then andrew said i lived in my mothers basement and i started to shit talk him which he muted me for 12 hours for. Ssstark was also being a major bitch and once i got unmuted she perm banned me
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: HH discord server

Postby IamTroopas » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:18 pm

I joined the server last year and all I could think was "Stop doing @everyone" I never talked to anyone and nobody talked to me so I left it only knowing they spam the hell out of people (or at least they used to)
Image
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
User avatar
IamTroopas
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:22 pm
Location: Heated Stones PvP server

Re: HH discord server

Postby tuanlyphong » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:29 pm

i agreed @##@#@#@#@#
tuanlyphong
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:28 am

Re: HH discord server

Postby BananaFrenzy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:31 am

This is the most funniest server ever tbh. Lmao, I get muted for 1 hour because of simply writing:
robbysucks@gmail.com
This server is retarded.


Image
Kudos to itblobboy for the gif.
BananaFrenzy
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm
Location: Lockdown

Re: HH discord server

Postby MISO_SOUP_47 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:19 am

Of course she will mute you for being disrespecting people, how couldn't notice that?
┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Floor Gang OUH
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘
MISO_SOUP_47
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:17 pm

Re: HH discord server

Postby BananaFrenzy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:07 pm

ok liberal
BananaFrenzy
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm
Location: Lockdown

Re: HH discord server

Postby DarkYveltal » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:14 pm

Yall are disappointing as hell. Starting drama over a server who runs how they want to. Dont like how they run the place? Just leave it.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: HH discord server

Postby Ssstark » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:34 pm

^^^
You show up to just to start drama and talk shit and you will not last long....suck it up buttercup and go get a life
Ssstark
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: HH discord server

Postby BananaFrenzy » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:53 pm

ok and?
BananaFrenzy
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:45 pm
Location: Lockdown

Re: HH discord server

Postby Ssstark » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:30 pm

and still...
Ssstark
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: HH discord server

Postby Ten » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:43 pm

Ssstark wrote:^^^
You show up to just to start drama and talk shit and you will not last long....suck it up buttercup and go get a life

you perm banned me for no reason after i got my mute removed. please stfu libtard, i didnt disrespect anyone in the server until yall started talking shit to me and then i get muted FOR DISRESPECT even AFTER the owner was shit talking me, so maybe more people would join if yall didnt break your own rules then perm ban for literally nothing?

the issue with the server is that your punishments are too harsh, and every person with power there is either 13 years of age and power hungry or just straight up retarded. you people blatantly bait other people into arguments and then start shit talking them after you mute or ban them. maybe if yall were a decent discord that followed your own rules and had good moderation you wouldnt be shit on all the time, and people would actually take your rules seriously. people lead by example, so when they see admins shit talking, it only hurts your image and the server's community.

"suck it up buttercup and go get a life" thats a yikes. you play a kids game with a broken economy and multiple bugs and features that literally make it unplayable, then tell other people to go get a life. every statement you say is completely hypocritical and it is mind boggling that such a child, after 6 million years of human evolution, and every invention ever made, every offspring, lead to you. maybe you should take your own advice.

DarkYveltal wrote:Yall are disappointing as hell. Starting drama over a server who runs how they want to. Dont like how they run the place? Just leave it.

"just leave if you dont like it" probably the dumbest quote ever but not that surprising coming from you. please stfu
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: HH discord server

Postby Ssstark » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:37 am

No you stfu.

This guy ^ messages me while he's at work, just to bitch at me about a discord server that he never used (until he wanted to start drama,) about a game that he says he doesn't play. And here he is still whining days later.
Ssstark
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:49 pm

Re: HH discord server

Postby Ten » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Ssstark wrote:No you stfu.

This guy ^ messages me while he's at work, just to bitch at me about a discord server that he never used (until he wanted to start drama,) about a game that he says he doesn't play. And here he is still whining days later.

i was on lunchbreak tho

and good job responding to my points! glad to see the admins cant take criticism and just straight up talk shit to anyone that calls them out. thanks for proving my point liberal
User avatar
Ten
 
Posts: 1888
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 am

Re: HH discord server

Postby nicholai121 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:49 pm

XD, all this drama for what? its funny tho, ngl.
nicholai121
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: HH discord server

Postby LightningsFury » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:56 pm

nicholai121 wrote:XD, all this drama for what? its funny tho, ngl.


My friend, I am not sure myself.

As the owner of the other server, I cannot condone attacking the sub-server in the forums. We are not part of this dictum nor shall we be responsible for it. It does not paint a good picture to be attacking others in public.

I suggest you deal with these issues in individual messages in a civil way. We are no longer a part of this mess.
Image
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
User avatar
LightningsFury
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am
Location: Get Premium to view this message! Only $9.99!

Re: HH discord server

Postby Yobany Wrot » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:17 pm

Ssstark wrote:and still...

u black fat bitch :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yobany Wrot
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:52 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests