STEAM REFUND

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

STEAM REFUND

Postby Bisonte » Wed May 20, 2020 8:19 am

Hello, today like 30 or 40 min ago, I don't know exactly when it was, I've been banned for Steam Refund. I think it's because I was trying to buy tickets to a guy which name I don't remember very good his name, I just remember it was something like "shawn_..." and something more. Or maybe it was something before and then "_shawn". So what happened is the following.
The lastest trade I did were all with this guy, first I bought 1000 tickets, and I put them in my vendor, when I went to ATM I realise that I sold many tickets and I decided to buy more because this guy had a lot. So I bought 600 more, and I put them in my vendor, and somebody bought all my tickets again and I decided to buy again more tickets, this time he said that he had 725 tickets left so I decided to buy all of the tickets, but when he confirmed it appeared a message like trade couldn't complete or purchase couldn't complete or something like this. I didn't pay attention to this message and I thought that it was lag problem, so I said him to go to Main Server 3 and then is when I got disconnected and it appeared the message you see below. Also I didn't do any Steam purchase from a long time, so it is impossible to be my fault. (I deleted the pass for my security in the forum). Future_Sav had the same problem 5 days ago and now it's unbanned because I saw him or her today before getting banned.

IGN: Basofilo
Attachments
STEAM REFUND BAN.jpg
STEAM REFUND BAN.jpg (255.82 KiB) Viewed 270 times
Bisonte

Re: STEAM REFUND

Postby SS_Lugay » Thu May 21, 2020 4:43 am

Eyy maybe i know him is it saucy_shawn? i mean i dont know him but i know his name
SS_Lugay

Postby dota2_player » Thu May 21, 2020 5:53 am

robby is focused on his new game, i think HH is better graphics, i like HH better, so robby don't let HH, the big game now but here is my choice, robby don't give up HH, and GM robby unbanned my account to get level again, thankyou
Attachments
IMG_20200520_233122.jpg
Banned Since 2015
IMG_20200520_233122.jpg (174.32 KiB) Viewed 245 times
UNBANNED dota2_player
dota2_player

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu May 21, 2020 5:57 am

On Helmet Heroe's steam page, you should see a little "flag" if you scroll down.

Click that, Click "Report for Fraud" then explain your situation.
Mariofan1

Return to HH Original