ABOUT ELIATOPIA AND WHY YOU SHOULD START PLAYING IT

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

ABOUT ELIATOPIA AND WHY YOU SHOULD START PLAYING IT

Postby CuriousGamer » Mon May 18, 2020 11:08 pm

So, we're all concerned about Helmet Heroes' downfall, but there is a game currently in development by Robby. Eliatopia. There HAS been some hate over this game, but honestly, if you ignore the bad things and actually pay attention to the good things, Eliatopia is great. Still not convinced? Well, there has been lots of controversy over this game, people saying it's just a spinoff of Helmet Heroes. Sure, it's similar to Helmet Heroes, but there are whole different NPCs, WEAPONS, ARMOR, MAP STAGES, so many new things to discover. Even a different plot. Here's the base.
Spoiler: show
You are a human that crashlanded on an alien planet called Eliatopia, along with many other humans. Your goal is to survive. In this game, there is an alien civilization that is mostly kind. Mostly. Why? A fellow alien believes there is something wrong with the alien government, that an evil leader that appears kind to others wants to wipe out humans to make taking over the world easier. Your goal is to slowly progress higher in strength to stop him.
It may feel weird at first, but you'll get used to it.
why did i make this
CuriousGamer

Re: ABOUT ELIATOPIA AND WHY YOU SHOULD START PLAYING IT

Postby peanutbutter » Wed May 20, 2020 7:59 pm

Nice try Robby... now get your lazy ass back to work on Helmet heroes
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter

Postby Yggdrix » Mon May 25, 2020 3:33 am

HH can still be revived. Robby's attention is what all it needs tho.
Yggdrix

Postby dota2_player » Mon May 25, 2020 6:26 am

So you know the eliatopia that robby is focusing on, the massive cheater in HH who can't be bothered? wouldn't you be annoyed if you had helmet heroes? the hardships of others playing cheater yet, how will robby return? if so you do. no matter where you live you always cheater. a lot of players just want it right away
that I banned acc because of my cheater friend that I should have lent
Sorry the wrong grammar
Last edited by dota2_player on Mon May 25, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UNBANNED dota2_player
dota2_player

Postby Yggdrix » Mon May 25, 2020 6:27 am

I tried playing it, but still in progress. I can say that HH is a lot more better tho
Yggdrix

Postby dota2_player » Mon May 25, 2020 9:22 am

you're right sir, HH is better, hopefully other cheaters will understand that they will start weak and they will also grow stronger, but they will respect the weak, because that's where you started, new acc is- ml2_player 6 days already, and will be improving again
dota2_player

Postby McFappy » Mon May 25, 2020 12:44 pm

I tried Eliatopia and I hated it. A very different game than a fun side scroller to pass time like HH. It's different. Maybe some people will like it but ANYONE who CHOSE helmet heroes as their side scroller game of choice over major titles like maplestory will CHOOSE helmet heroes and not a different game. There are many thousands of better games of the same genre as Eliatopia. So I don't see any potential for success there. Further, it's not easy to understand for very young children (or their equivalents, Filipinos) so I don't see it becoming popular at all. My 6 year old son figured helmet heroes out in about 30 seconds but has no idea where to go or what to do in Eliatopia. Also, Eliatopia is much more low speed in the beginning than HH was at the beginning so it was not able to catch his attention nor other 6 yr old equivalents.

Helmet heroes is cute. So even women enjoy playing. Eliatopia not so much. Or if it is at later stages, it won't catch people in the beginning.

I get that you want people to focus on your new project, Robby but there is no contest which product IS better and that's the reason why people still play helmet heroes.

New is not better.
McFappy

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:42 pm

CuriousGamer wrote:So, we're all concerned about Helmet Heroes' downfall, but there is a game currently in development by Robby. Eliatopia. There HAS been some hate over this game, but honestly, if you ignore the bad things and actually pay attention to the good things, Eliatopia is great. Still not convinced? Well, there has been lots of controversy over this game, people saying it's just a spinoff of Helmet Heroes. Sure, it's similar to Helmet Heroes, but there are whole different NPCs, WEAPONS, ARMOR, MAP STAGES, so many new things to discover. Even a different plot. Here's the base.
You are a human that crashlanded on an alien planet called Eliatopia, along with many other humans. Your goal is to survive. In this game, there is an alien civilization that is mostly kind. Mostly. Why? A fellow alien believes there is something wrong with the alien government, that an evil leader that appears kind to others wants to wipe out humans to make taking over the world easier. Your goal is to slowly progress higher in strength to stop him.

Eliatopia is not as good as Helmet Heroes, it will never be as good as Helmet Heroes used to be.

Eliatopia is a project robby started working on because he neglected Helmet Heroes and trusted someone else to do it for him.

The art is subjectively but mostly bad, and is more or less controlled by Flashlight and cyro in terms of art, which is a good thing for them since if they want a future in art and design, they can use the fact they helped create browser games as portfolio content.

I went into Eliatopia being hopeful it was decent, and it's not. Completely different game, attempting to grasp the same audience as Helmet Heroes but is unable to.

That's all I really have to say, eventually robby will be ignorant to the players in Eliatopia, his boot lickers will defend the game at every turn despite the HH community completely disregarding it, only people who are genuinely into the game are people looking to gain power under robby's influence.

I honestly don't condone coke_na_rc's actions to abuse his power, but I see why he would've done it, as he was tossed a dying game (thanks yet again to robby's inability to provide consistent updates, talk to the community, or even code a decent anticheat ingame) and administrator permissions. I hated coke_na_rc at first for doing it, but now that it's been a while and i've become more aware of the situation ingame and in Eliatopia, as well as overall for robby, I 100% respect coke for trying to get as much money as he could before he was found out.

This post is more or less saying "ignore the fact that the developer is an inconsistent fraud who capitalises on older wealthy people who prey on minors ingame, ignores the fanbase entirely and does what HE wants, only objectively cares about features which will require him to not think OR care about the game, instead making other people (Miso, Flashlight, Cyro, other artists) to do his work FOR him, and overall just prove he is an incompetent and consistently tragic developer with absolutely no regard for his community whatsoever"... but here are the good parts... its UnIqUe!1!

You can't "ignore the bad things" when this game is built on bad things, the foundation and current works of it are awful, there is an active playerbase of 10 people and theres drama between them. The community is a failure and the game itself flops harder than a
fat person jumping into a swimming pool. Please, don't try to advertise Eliatopia here again, we don't care for the game.

Eventually, robby's going to get pissed of with the Eliatopia backlash, he's going to censor people on here and in Eliatopia, and pretend that nothing is wrong, whilst still feeding the toxic community laid out for him.

Source: I've been involved with robby, helmet heroes, helmet games, his livestreams, personal affairs, since I was 13. I'm 19 now. This isn't an opinion just formed to disrepute robby and Eliatopia because of a trend, it's factual.
Mariofan1

Postby IamTroopas » Wed May 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
CuriousGamer wrote:So, we're all concerned about Helmet Heroes' downfall, but there is a game currently in development by Robby. Eliatopia. There HAS been some hate over this game, but honestly, if you ignore the bad things and actually pay attention to the good things, Eliatopia is great. Still not convinced? Well, there has been lots of controversy over this game, people saying it's just a spinoff of Helmet Heroes. Sure, it's similar to Helmet Heroes, but there are whole different NPCs, WEAPONS, ARMOR, MAP STAGES, so many new things to discover. Even a different plot. Here's the base.

Eliatopia is not as good as Helmet Heroes, it will never be as good as Helmet Heroes used to be.

Eliatopia is a project robby started working on because he neglected Helmet Heroes and trusted someone else to do it for him.

The art is subjectively but mostly bad, and is more or less controlled by Flashlight and cyro in terms of art, which is a good thing for them since if they want a future in art and design, they can use the fact they helped create browser games as portfolio content.

I went into Eliatopia being hopeful it was decent, and it's not. Completely different game, attempting to grasp the same audience as Helmet Heroes but is unable to.

That's all I really have to say, eventually robby will be ignorant to the players in Eliatopia, his boot lickers will defend the game at every turn despite the HH community completely disregarding it, only people who are genuinely into the game are people looking to gain power under robby's influence.

I honestly don't condone coke_na_rc's actions to abuse his power, but I see why he would've done it, as he was tossed a dying game (thanks yet again to robby's inability to provide consistent updates, talk to the community, or even code a decent anticheat ingame) and administrator permissions. I hated coke_na_rc at first for doing it, but now that it's been a while and i've become more aware of the situation ingame and in Eliatopia, as well as overall for robby, I 100% respect coke for trying to get as much money as he could before he was found out.

This post is more or less saying "ignore the fact that the developer is an inconsistent fraud who capitalises on older wealthy people who prey on minors ingame, ignores the fanbase entirely and does what HE wants, only objectively cares about features which will require him to not think OR care about the game, instead making other people (Miso, Flashlight, Cyro, other artists) to do his work FOR him, and overall just prove he is an incompetent and consistently tragic developer with absolutely no regard for his community whatsoever"... but here are the good parts... its UnIqUe!1!

You can't "ignore the bad things" when this game is built on bad things, the foundation and current works of it are awful, there is an active playerbase of 10 people and theres drama between them. The community is a failure and the game itself flops harder than a
fat person jumping into a swimming pool. Please, don't try to advertise Eliatopia here again, we don't care for the game.

Eventually, robby's going to get pissed of with the Eliatopia backlash, he's going to censor people on here and in Eliatopia, and pretend that nothing is wrong, whilst still feeding the toxic community laid out for him.

Source: I've been involved with robby, helmet heroes, helmet games, his livestreams, personal affairs, since I was 13. I'm 19 now. This isn't an opinion just formed to disrepute robby and Eliatopia because of a trend, it's factual.

just a small knit pick but miso doesn't give art to elia.
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed May 27, 2020 3:07 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:his livestreams

Wait....

THERE WAS MORE THAN JUST THE VIDGAMEOLYMPICS STREAM?
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:00 am

IamTroopas wrote:just a small knit pick but miso doesn't give art to elia.

By that I was referring to Miso doing art for this game, there were miniscule, if not any changes to anything Miso made that robby liked, and was put into the game, sod off with your nitpick lul
Mariofan1

Postby CyroOffical » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:31 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:

wow i didnt know people even knew i made art in the helmet heroes community, also: i only have 3 peices of art in the game
CyroOffical

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:18 am

CyroOffical wrote:=
wow i didnt know people even knew i made art in the helmet heroes community, also: i only have 3 peices of art in the game

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your art, I'm bashing robby's general inability and laziness.To mimick and adapt to a different art style is difficult, but robby is practically leeching off of community art in eliatopia
Mariofan1

Postby IamTroopas » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
CyroOffical wrote:=

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your art, I'm bashing robby's general inability and laziness.To mimick and adapt to a different art style is difficult, but robby is practically leeching off of community art in eliatopia

I do believe that is valid criticism to the game but the items that are implemented into the game are generally the coolest art and art the community liked the most
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Return to General