DESIGNER APPLICATION, PLEASE UPVOTE, THANKS ^_^

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

DESIGNER APPLICATION, PLEASE UPVOTE, THANKS ^_^

Postby VinFlimz » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:03 pm

[b][/b]Hey there everyone, Members and Mods, I am
Vincent Tabuzo.
You might know me as Tomatotatoe, That is my old account on this Forum that i lost.

I am a designer who had worked on Stickrun for a year. "you can check my fb for proof, Facebook.com/weakzard.official

I am applying for the role
Designer.
I've reached Sir Robby once and i have proof down below, But thats about what i could reach.

I don't want to lead the game but only to help Robby maintain the Community of Helmet Heroes from crashing down.

I want to add more things such as Mobs, Items, Maps, and Characters to make the Game fresh as ever.
Since Sir Robby is busy on the new game ELIATOPIA i'll do what i can to be a helping hand.

Since for one, Helmet Heroes has alot of potential, Player ammount is rising due to the abundance of Youtubers featuring the game, Like my friend LUCIFA,
I would not only Design for the game but am also going to help out on appeals and game related topics since i am fluent in english. 'Basically be active among the members'

And third, i'm going to make videos.
Because this summer i'm also going to start on a youtube channel and i'll gladly feature the game and hopefully some behind the scenes on designing items.

Please upvote this because if i do get the posittion, I will keep the game updated as always :D

Hoping for your outmost cooperation

Contact me at - Tabuzocent@gmail.com

-Vincent Tabuzo
Attachments
IMG_20200329_041357.jpg
IMG_20200329_041357.jpg (43.95 KiB) Viewed 908 times
IMG_20200329_041049.jpg
IMG_20200329_041049.jpg (126.35 KiB) Viewed 909 times
Screenshot_551.png
Screenshot_551.png (250.42 KiB) Viewed 913 times
Last edited by VinFlimz on Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
VinFlimz

Re: DESIGNER APPLICATION, PLEASE UPVOTE, THANKS ^_^

Postby chewkel » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:11 pm

personally i would find this a great idea, however the flaw is that adding new maps,items and sets will cause stress to the server e.t.c as since the language used by robby to develop Helmet Heroes isnt very well made and can store only a limited amount of things, and any more might overload the server and the database causing major problems to the game.
chewkel

Postby ImSevenTheNumber » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:12 pm

whydu Blur robbys mail name ? . fu*k dude, why u blur that ?
ImSevenTheNumber

Postby VinFlimz » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:16 pm

ImSevenTheNumber wrote:whydu Blur robbys mail name ? . fu*k dude, why u blur that ?

For Privacy Reasons
VinFlimz

Postby ImSevenTheNumber » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:18 pm

VinFlimz wrote:
ImSevenTheNumber wrote:whydu Blur robbys mail name ? . fu*k dude, why u blur that ?

For Privacy Reasons

rob@helmetgames.com
robscherer123@gmail.com
everyone knows this for sure
ImSevenTheNumber

Postby RealJhanLyTaiki » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:48 pm

So Nice Up Up Up Up Up !!!!
RealJhanLyTaiki

Postby 100_starsdaReal1 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:56 pm

Upupupuppupupupup
100_starsdaReal1

Postby WhoAmI24 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm

good art i hope robysir adds
WhoAmI24

Postby VinFlimz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:03 am

WhoAmI24 wrote:good art i hope robysir adds

I wish
VinFlimz

Postby wth » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:41 am

I think we knew each other before. Anyways I am up to someone helping sir Robby enhance the game. New updates such as maps, monsters, pets, characters, craftable materials, set, fishes? That would be cool, it would be a waste if the game is to fall. Damn, this game is somewhat sentimental. Btw, goodluck. :D
PM me in game IGN: way_to_hell
Hi to "The Deathless Reborn"
Spoiler: show
wth

Postby VinFlimz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:06 am

chewkel wrote:personally i would find this a great idea, however the flaw is that adding new maps,items and sets will cause stress to the server e.t.c as since the language used by robby to develop Helmet Heroes isnt very well made and can store only a limited amount of things, and any more might overload the server and the database causing major problems to the game.

Yes you are Correct but that is why we Could use more server branches which can be easily implemented on flash, And no it would not overload nor lag, Because maps or any misc entities whithin the game wont load if someone isnt interacting with them, Just Like render distance, If you dont goto the map, The map is not there, therefore it wont use space within the server, But once you goto the map, The map loads. We can also make improovements within the code to lessen lag, Like improving commands and code. We can also enhance the sprite, SFX within the game and also the animations, Thank you for your support though, I wont fail you guys if i do get the job.
VinFlimz

Postby VinFlimz » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:08 am

wth wrote:I think we knew each other before. Anyways I am up to someone helping sir Robby enhance the game. New updates such as maps, monsters, pets, characters, craftable materials, set, fishes? That would be cool, it would be a waste if the game is to fall. Damn, this game is somewhat sentimental. Btw, goodluck. :D

It is very sentimental, The artstyle and the community is really great, Thank you for your support :)
Yes i will be adding any graphic related stuff within the game,
SFX
ITEMS
MONSTERS
MAPS
PETS.

So if i do get the job, I wont upset you guys ;)
VinFlimz

Postby Superwizard » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:59 am

Having no updates for the past 2-3 years, i will gladly take this AS an Opportunity to be honest. Not only will we see the helmet heroes side by the work of other and not just robby will be amazing. Robby has experience lots of hard work, and as he is working on eliatopia right now. I will like for Helmet heroes to continue, even if it will end in by said December 2020. Still i love and like the game, 2015 until 2020, damn, robby even if you hate the philippines. Im a pinoy and Helmet heroes has been part of my life. And i thank you for making it.
Superwizard

Postby CaseClash » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:29 am

It is very well made.. I can feel the pressure and the will from you, i hope you will become the next person who can help this game from dying UP for you BROTHER!!!

May God help you <3
Be Bold, Be Patient, Be Strong, And Be Ready for every challengers that comes for you.
CaseClash

Return to General