Advices for bugged areas

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Advices for bugged areas

Postby Geniesser2 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:06 am

We have some bugged Areas but they are different over time and for each Server. Fishing Fort should be the most bugged area and
in one or two Server Snoop shop and Maybe Viper shop too.
Look in the Population map, we have over 500 Player in almost the entire time, that means if nobody stay in an shop area but in all other Areas, you can be sure that this area is bugged. Maybe you can use an Alt-account for testing it, if the Alt account stucked in the area it is not worse for you if you must wait for the Fixing.
Some Player saying that you must switching your VPN (sorry i dont know how this works) for getting out of the bugged area, maybe someone can explain how this goes for stucked Player.

P.S.: I experienced a new type of scammer. Someone pn me and offered me to buy 3 fishing rod for 500k each, after checking him, he was a Level 14 Player. After my Explanation that fishing port is bugged he began to Insult me and showed me that he want to lure in other Player in fishing port. His Name is the_Warrior6541 what a asshole.

P.SS.: The bug is different now, stay away from Areas with much Player, the only exception are MTD and mushromm Village.
Date: 30.03
Geniesser2

Return to HH Original