Applying for Mod?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Applying for Mod?

Postby Fire_Wolves » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:55 pm

So I'm just wondering but could we apply for mods? Is there a way because my friend and I will like to become one and help all players better then Coke did. My friend also has awesome designs for new armor we would like to see in the game and wish to make this game better again.

If this is bad or whatever I will take it down.
Fire_Wolves

Re: Applying for Mod?

Postby xDan1610x » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:07 pm

Fire_Wolves wrote:So I'm just wondering but could we apply for mods? Is there a way because my friend and I will like to become one and help all players better then Coke did. My friend also has awesome designs for new armor we would like to see in the game and wish to make this game better again.

don’t get hopes lmao (robby won’t trust an random guys that can break his game ) smh
xDan1610x

Postby Fire_Wolves » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:36 pm

xDan1610x wrote:
Fire_Wolves wrote:So I'm just wondering but could we apply for mods? Is there a way because my friend and I will like to become one and help all players better then Coke did. My friend also has awesome designs for new armor we would like to see in the game and wish to make this game better again.

don’t get hopes lmao (robby won’t trust an random guys that can break his game ) smh

Lmao like it's not already. Maybe if he didn't give up on us it will still be awesome
But I will try my hardest I swear
Fire_Wolves

Postby usubusu » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:42 pm

It's a humble request, but there's no chance. Robby has already said he's lost all trust in the community. Even those of us who have been loyal players ever since the game came out have no chance.
Spoiler: show
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby Fire_Wolves » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:27 am

usubusu wrote:It's a humble request, but there's no chance. Robby has already said he's lost all trust in the community. Even those of us who have been loyal players ever since the game came out have no chance.

Who else do we have other then Robby? This game will definitely go downhill if every other mod also gave up.
Fire_Wolves

Postby chewkel » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:59 am

Tbh the game will be fine without coke. The reason why its going into shambles is because you idiots are overreacting. And it is your fault you ph that you bribed your God to the point he is punished by it. So dont go and start begging robby for your stupid issues. You got issues. FIX IT YOURSELF.
chewkel

Postby Fire_Wolves » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:18 am

chewkel wrote:Tbh the game will be fine without coke. The reason why its going into shambles is because you idiots are overreacting. And it is your fault you ph that you bribed your God to the point he is punished by it. So dont go and start begging robby for your stupid issues. You got issues. FIX IT YOURSELF.

1. Who said I'm PH
2. This has nothing to do with Coke. Someone said that Robby lost trust so I'm saying that does that mean we have other mods or does Robby also not trust them?
3. Not all problems can be fixed. Yeah Coke messed up, we all do, his mistakes were bigger tho but he did helped ppl out of u had been hacked if u showed proof it's yours. If u didn't show proof like majority of u players u wouldn't get acc back.
Fire_Wolves

Postby Fire_Wolves » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:31 am

May of read that wrong but idk
Fire_Wolves

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:27 pm

Very, very very very very unlikely

Not in a rude way:

- Never even seen or heard of you before prior or on the forums
- Robby usually works alone on his art and designs, only taking commissions from his often used teams he requests from
- Coke's feat has definitely made robby's trust plummet, so we will likely go without staff until this game falls

chewkel wrote:Tbh the game will be fine without coke. The reason why its going into shambles is because you idiots are overreacting. And it is your fault you ph that you bribed your God to the point he is punished by it. So dont go and start begging robby for your stupid issues. You got issues. FIX IT YOURSELF.

Well, yes and no.

coke leaving means robby's monthly trips to the forums will give a month delay to bans on accounts that are abandoned, meaning scams will be at an all time high undoubtedly. Along side possibly exploits and dupes which will surface (as they always do) with robby's lack of initiative to care for HH anymore, they will break the eco to the point where it will cause less players to play. :shrug:

I dont get how is PH fault for bribing coke? coke shouldn't have accepted bribes. simple lol
Mariofan1

Postby Fire_Wolves » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:55 pm

You never heard me is bc I made a forums acc bc i was sick of being hacked and banned and totally forgot about it. But I also haven't rlly talked in forums bc I play the game mostly.

IGN: Ice_Wolves
Merry Christmas
Fire_Wolves

Postby xDan1610x » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Fire_Wolves wrote:You never heard me is bc I made a forums acc bc i was sick of being hacked and banned and totally forgot about it. But I also haven't rlly talked in forums bc I play the game mostly.

Merry Christmas

just forget about this post and go to cry
xDan1610x

Postby Fire_Wolves » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:27 pm

xDan1610x wrote:
Fire_Wolves wrote:You never heard me is bc I made a forums acc bc i was sick of being hacked and banned and totally forgot about it. But I also haven't rlly talked in forums bc I play the game mostly.

Merry Christmas

just forget about this post and go to cry

Aye it's u sup....
Also what I don't understand XD
Fire_Wolves

Postby IamTroopas » Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:25 am

Am I the only one having trouble reading his speaking patterns? :lol:
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby Fire_Wolves » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:32 am

IamTroopas wrote:Am I the only one having trouble reading his speaking patterns? :lol:

Do u mean me? Bc if so sorry.
:p
Fire_Wolves

Return to General