Any quality of life improvements on the horizon?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Any quality of life improvements on the horizon?

Postby Filda1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:21 am

The game requires a huge amount of grinding, causing the great majority of players leaving after level 80+. The ways of earning xp are way too low. There is nothing new for low level players (those who have a life). The game is getting monotone and I am not even speaking about the map not having lines that are connecting world bubbles with eachother, making new players get confused and simply quit. I hurts me so much seeing this game going slowly down with less and less players. I was playing since 2013. The game hasnt seen an update since an increadibly long time. There needs to be a change if you want to keep milking your loyal playerbase as you used to. People need to see their investments in work.
A passive warrior
Filda1

Re: Any quality of life improvements on the horizon?

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:53 am

You speak for a lot of people. The new event system is basically the only thing changing in the game, and what was previously the monthly event has turned into weekly events. There's no way to fill the gaps without it. Seeing as it's closing in on two years without an official update out of 9.50 (I know there's been hotfixes but those definitely don't count), it's really disheartening. Player counts are around 10 times lower due to people just falling off the game and stricter area restrictions.

It sucks but there's really nothing else we can do but remind people about it and hope that something more major comes soon other than "Oh look a new armor set."
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Re: Any quality of life improvements on the horizon?

Postby LightningsFury » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:17 pm

It's a shame, but the matter at hand is that Robby as moved on from HH, just like any other creator would move on from one project to another. From conversations with him, he barely works on HH anymore, and I don't blame him. Now he can code in C#; a superior language which is probably much more enjoyable than coding in ActionScript. Eliatopia is the new craze, and I'll be making a post about that soon so be on the lookout. If you want info on Eliatopia, message me or join the discord linked in my signature.
It's nice to see a fellow 2014 forum-er around here, have a nice time!
Join the Helmet Heroes Discord today!
Guess I'll just shitpost.
LightningsFury

Return to General