The compromise of FstMario / Mariofan1

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

The compromise of FstMario / Mariofan1

Postby RipMariofan1 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Hello everyone, FstMario/Mariofan1 here.

Pretty much, long story short, I was locked out of my ingame accounts "FstMario" and "Mariofan1" and the forum user "Mariofan1" because I wasn't cautious enough on discord pms. I thought in general it was because I just had bad passwords ( I still use the same ones after 10+ years of being online) but it seems I was mistaken.

If you don't know the story, someone pretended to be MasterQuackster and send a url to a fake website, something I noticed, so i entered in a secondary email and password (not backup nor reliant, literally made it just for this) so I could get the user's location and file a report for a website ip ban. Instead, I was quite literally an idiot and forgot to log out of my main account, meaning even if I entered in random information, it re-directed to my main email, thus giving him access to it somehow. Therefore, he had access to my entire email, everything on there. The user tried to take my Snapchat, Instagram, FaceBook, Skype, Discord and all sorts, however, I recovered everything.

What I didn't recover, nor notice until the next day was that my HH accounts and forums account were hijacked, with a new email and password, meaning there's no way I am able to get them back. I wasn't even notified in my emails that they were changed, not in spam, or general, or anything. Now, the person is using my accounts to bullhorn, and make other people fall for the same trick, this time more gullible as I am a known user throughout Helmet Heroes, thus people are reliant to trust me.

So coke/Oxidan/robby, could you perhaps Ban the users "FstMario" and "Mariofan1" ingame and reset their info to something which I would provide if you'd talk to me privately about this. I can give proof that I was the original owner (i guess?) or somehow prove that I'm still not hacked or whatever idk yadda yadda yadda.
RipMariofan1

Re: The compromise of FstMario / Mariofan1

Postby imLopee » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:48 pm

RipMariofan1 wrote:Hello everyone, FstMario/Mariofan1 here.

Pretty much, long story short, I was locked out of my ingame accounts "FstMario" and "Mariofan1" and the forum user "Mariofan1" because I wasn't cautious enough on discord pms. I thought in general it was because I just had bad passwords ( I still use the same ones after 10+ years of being online) but it seems I was mistaken.

If you don't know the story, someone pretended to be MasterQuackster and send a url to a fake website, something I noticed, so i entered in a secondary email and password (not backup nor reliant, literally made it just for this) so I could get the user's location and file a report for a website ip ban. Instead, I was quite literally an idiot and forgot to log out of my main account, meaning even if I entered in random information, it re-directed to my main email, thus giving him access to it somehow. Therefore, he had access to my entire email, everything on there. The user tried to take my Snapchat, Instagram, FaceBook, Skype, Discord and all sorts, however, I recovered everything.

What I didn't recover, nor notice until the next day was that my HH accounts and forums account were hijacked, with a new email and password, meaning there's no way I am able to get them back. I wasn't even notified in my emails that they were changed, not in spam, or general, or anything. Now, the person is using my accounts to bullhorn, and make other people fall for the same trick, this time more gullible as I am a known user throughout Helmet Heroes, thus people are reliant to trust me.

So coke/Oxidan/robby, could you perhaps Ban the users "FstMario" and "Mariofan1" ingame and reset their info to something which I would provide if you'd talk to me privately about this. I can give proof that I was the original owner (i guess?) or somehow prove that I'm still not hacked or whatever idk yadda yadda yadda.

Whoever did that is legit a loser. Hope you get your stuff back.
IGN lopee5
imLopee

Postby MrBeast » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:44 am

#FEELSBADMAN
Is Water Wet?
MrBeast

Postby (GoogleGaming » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 am

[url][URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-uladpoa0da5.html]Image[/url][/url]
(GoogleGaming

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Sorry to hear this happened. I’ll do my best to talk with coke, and see if he can help. I can’t promise robby has the time though.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Matilda Kärlek » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:07 pm

A very nice story isn't it? :lol: You just GAVE your password to someone else of your "trusted" or "pilot" to your gay friends.. :lol: Stop hiding there.. Face the consequences of what you did.
Matilda Kärlek

Postby Prostatus5 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:48 pm

Matilda Kärlek wrote:A very nice story isn't it? :lol: You just GAVE your password to someone else of your "trusted" or "pilot" to your gay friends.. :lol: Stop hiding there.. Face the consequences of what you did.

Woah woah woah hang on now. He has quite clearly stated that he entered a secondary email and password, however forgot to log out on his normal account. No shit it's his fault, but come on man, have at least a little bit of dignity? This guy is well known throughout the entire community, he wouldn't make this mistake willingly like a lot of other people would.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 am

Matilda Kärlek wrote:A very nice story isn't it? :lol: You just GAVE your password to someone else of your "trusted" or "pilot" to your gay friends.. :lol: Stop hiding there.. Face the consequences of what you did.

he didn't give his password to anyone but me, someone actually hacked his account, not some shitty pilot/friend. stop being ignorant.
BlazingPoop123

Postby RipMariofan1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:42 pm

You're *genuinely* mentally deficient and clearly don't know the depth of this situation.

Literally all my social media was compromised and i have to take the time to recover it. Here are the emails notifying me that all of my social media was slowly being taken over, along with the emails that I recovered them.

Peep where it says "new login, critical security" on things not HH - related.

Don't speak on shit you don't know about, kid.
Attachments
retard.png
retard.png (135.21 KiB) Viewed 360 times
RipMariofan1

Postby Cowboy_Fury » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:40 pm

imLopee wrote:

Whoever did that is legit a loser. Hope you get your stuff back.

Yeah, saw your account active at Robo S1 with no sets equipped except for red shirt and plastic swords. Then the user immediately logged off, or teleported somewhere else...
Anyways hope you get your account back and good luck! :D :D
"Even the strongest of opponents have a weakness."
Spoiler: show
-Itachi Uchiha
IGN: Cowboy_Fury
Discord: Cowboy_Fury#8463
Guild: Hydrax
Cowboy_Fury

Return to General