uhh coke I don't know if u have any control over this

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

uhh coke I don't know if u have any control over this

Postby Tat » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:39 pm

i already talked to oxidan about my invisible Tatrasiel forum account i want to know if u could some how pm the email to the forum name Tatrasiel because i made it somewhere in 2015 and its a ghost rn so i kinda wanna know if im able to get onto it

ps oxidan already talked to robby about it but idk if hes gonna do something about it or if u have the perms to reset ect it thxs
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Re: uhh coke I don't know if u have any control over this

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:35 pm

Loves to seek attention do you? Don't you know how to pm on forums? AND NO i dont have power to do that can't you just wait since Oxidan already told robby right? Is it even important?
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Mars_Ultor111 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:42 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Loves to seek attention do you? Don't you know how to pm on forums? AND NO i dont have power to do that can't you just wait since Oxidan already told robby right? Is it even important?

How is this attention seeking
Mars_Ultor111

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:54 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:Loves to seek attention do you? Don't you know how to pm on forums? AND NO i dont have power to do that can't you just wait since Oxidan already told robby right? Is it even important?

Wew this just proves how much of an jerk you are. 2 things. 1: Doesnt matter where she puts this. Most of the time you dont answer to things like this. 2. Thats not attention seeking

Also Tat, wat do you mean ghost account? Like not being able to find it but you know it existent is true or wot
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby superboy02 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:34 pm

DarkYveltal wrote:

Wew this just proves how much of an jerk you are. 2 things. 1: Doesnt matter where she puts this. Most of the time you dont answer to things like this. 2. Thats not attention seeking

Also Tat, wat do you mean ghost account? Like not being able to find it but you know it existent is true or wot

Yup i never knew coke has a side like that tbh
Ign Flame_101
superboy02

Postby Mars_Ultor111 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:33 pm

superboy02 wrote:
DarkYveltal wrote:

Yup i never knew coke has a side like that tbh

Thought he was a admin like she didint even do anything
Mars_Ultor111

Postby Tat » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:04 pm

nah its fine i asked oxidan and robby got back with him about this issue and the account is created on forum of the name Tatrasiel i just cant find it and i needed robby to tell me the email to the account unless it's like bugged since 2015

and coke isnt that rude he still loves me isnt that right ;p @coke

chery doesnt me in the emperor for some reason i asked nicely if i could rejoin he said no i left on my own thoo bc i wasnt important before i quitted the game xD <3
Give a big thanks to :crazygamingtr for the amazing sig![/spoiler]
Tat

Return to General