Are private servers even worth it?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Are private servers even worth it?

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:00 pm

with current ticket prices at around 440-450k each, it would cost around 1.5b just to own a server. Pretty stupid if you ask me :--/
BlazingPoop123

Re: Are private servers even worth it?

Postby TZForums » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:16 am

People can make that money in maybe two weeks some probably less so for those people it is worth it.
TZForums

Postby ScorpionMCX » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:24 am

I mean you are probably better off renting one...
IGN:ScorpionMCX
Spoiler: show
ScorpionMCX

Postby BlazingPoop123 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:19 am

TZForums wrote:People can make that money in maybe two weeks some probably less so for those people it is worth it.

wouldn't they be better off not buying it if they only make it in 2 weeks? I mean think about it. that would mean they make 3b per month, and half of their money goes to a server. they would literally have to lose more than half of what they make at public servers in order to be profitable right? still doesn't seem worth it.

lets say the average player loses 15% of their money in public servers. that would mean in order for a server to be profitable, it must take up less than 15% of their monthly pay. so one would need to have 1.5b be 15% of what they make in a month, or in other words make more than10b per month/333m per day.
BlazingPoop123

Postby Andreyiy1 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:27 pm

In general yeah, ps are way too expensive and not helpful at all. Just for normal players [under level 1000, I think?]
But people with literally too much money, ofc they afford one.
Still a lose of money, but I can't imagine how do they make money like hell because it's pretty damn suspicious how they don't respond at questions like "How do you make money" or "How much money are you doing per day?"
I doubt they're grinding almost non-stop..
Oh, yes. There are pets.
Andreyiy1

Postby TZForums » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:27 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:In general yeah, ps are way too expensive and not helpful at all. Just for normal players [under level 1000, I think?]
But people with literally too much money, ofc they afford one.
Still a lose of money, but I can't imagine how do they make money like hell because it's pretty damn suspicious how they don't respond at questions like "How do you make money" or "How much money are you doing per day?"
I doubt they're grinding almost non-stop..
Oh, yes. There are pets.

Simple reasone to why they don't answer, they don't want you begging them for money.
Another reasone to why they value private servers so much is for the privacy, so they don't have to deal with beggars and looters.
They have way more money than they need so they don't care of spending it on ps, doesn't have to be anything suspicious
TZForums

Return to General