Got a riddle relalated to H.H

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Got a riddle relalated to H.H

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:50 pm

What do you call a person who, insults your guild,is unoriganal,uses others as drones and tries to recruit you?
SOUL_SLAYER

Re: Got a riddle relalated to H.H

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:20 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:What do you call a person who, insults your guild,is unoriganal,uses others as drones and tries to recruit you?

A Diabolical? (Lol Just Kidding)
RoySamuels

Postby Pluui » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:02 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:What do you call a person who, insults your guild,is unoriganal,uses others as drones and tries to recruit you?

I propose another riddle:

What do you call a person that doesn't understand grammar, doesn't use the use the auto-correct spelling tool available on all machines nowadays, and makes misleadingly titled threads?

Soul_Slayer (Lol Just Kiddingbut not really)
Pluui

Postby machstormer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:11 pm

1. Yes, I know to whom S.S. is referring.
2. No, I will not type their name here.
3. If you (the reader) have not yet figured out the player and/or drones to whom S.S. is referring to, all you need to do is read more posts on the forum. I guarantee that it will not take you very long.

edit

4. I have received a PM asking why I didn't name the player or his/her drones, as well as why I refer to the player as "his/her". The answer is simple. I do not want the forums to erupt into another flame war. If you want to know this player's identity, either read the forums or PM S.S. yourself. Please do not PM me, as I will not tell you. Thank you.
Last edited by machstormer on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
machstormer

Postby Gret » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:32 pm

What's a Great Frog's favorite thing to do with paper?

................ Rippit.
Gret

Postby madchafer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Gret wrote:What's a Great Frog's favorite thing to do with paper?

................ Rippit.

Ba Dum Tsss!
madchafer

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Anywho, the correct response is Contressa, earlier today:

contressa:hey, now we can change the guild description, want to join?
me:no, we havent lost yet
contressa:accept defeat already, we beat you and it would just make things easier if you join us.
me: i said no.
*reaches guild house*
Me:WTF WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP LEAVING MY GUILD?!
me:SERIOUSLY!?
Contressa:theyre probably applying for my guild.
me:shut up.
contressa:what,theyre leaving to get of the sinking ship:Diabolical.
me:seriously shut up.
contressa: come on, join us i can offer you a postion in managment, you obviously have the skills.
me:i already said no thanks dude.
contressa: accept defeat already. were second place and might be 1st. no we will be first!
me: ok just shut up already i dont want to join.
*random guy walks in who is in his guild i think, didnt quite check was editing my guild*
alpha2: whats going on?
contressa:soul here wont quit even though were the best.
me: ok i seriously dont care.
contressa: fine fall off the boards, just wait.
ME:OK CONTRESSA IVE HAD IT, YOU HAVE THIS BUT AT WHAT COST?
contressa: at the cost of beating you.
me:YOU HAVE SOME OF THE STUPIDEST, JERKIEST PLAYERS AROUND!
me:AND WAY TO LIE TO MasterYi.
contressa: what do you mean?
me:he told me, "contressa says your whole guild calls me a hacker" MY WHOLE GUILD IS ALMOST COMPLETELY INACTIVE!
me: AND YOURE A DICK, STOP INSULTING MY GUILD AND STOP TRYING TO RECRUIT ME!
contressa:im not, you started it with your d-bag remarks calling me a cheater.
ME:I NEVER SAID THAT!!!
contressa:yes you did while you were poopy2.
ME:NO, I SAID YOU WERE BEING UNORIGANAL STEALING MY THEME!
*present*
and now we are here.i said some things im not proud of, but i never called him a cheater and got angry understandably so.
beleive what you want but im telling you this is true. contressa can come here and tell his story, but if you are contressa reading this:

3RD PLACE ISNT THE END OF THE WORLD, IM STILL ON THE BOARD AND CAN HOLD MY OWN, I CAN, I HAVE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN.
SO STOP BRAGGING, AND I WAS TOLD YOU WERE "COOL" BY A TRUSTED FRIEND(Roy) AND THE SECOND I TALKED TO YOU, YOU TRIED TO GET RID OF MY GUILD BY SOME STUPID GVG.
"WE" ARE HERE TO STAY UNLESS I SO CHOOSE TO DISBAND, AND NOTICE HOW I TRY TO NEVER SAY "I" OR "ME" BECAUSE I DID NOT DO THIS ON MY OWN. I OWE IT TO THE LOYAL, GOOD PEOPLE. SO I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE "THE MOST ACTIVE GUILD" OR "THE MOST POWERFUL".
SO, KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF CONTRESSA.
AND EVERYONE IS RIGHT THE "A" AT THE END OF YOUR NAME DOES SOUND FEMININE.-note, this isnt slander or is it to be taken as, you might want to look into getting it changed or something, i keep trying to write "her" or "she" but i held back, and im in high school spanish right now so they are really in enforcing the whole masculine/feminine thing with feminine ending with -a. but this is off topic bit just to clear things up about my last statement.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

and i dont have any screen caps of this because i dropped my stupid lap top and now its kinda broken and a lot of functions arent working.

but i think im trustworthy.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby RoySamuels » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Pluui wrote:

I propose another riddle:

What do you call a person that doesn't understand grammar, doesn't use the use the auto-correct spelling tool available on all machines nowadays, and makes misleadingly titled threads?

Soul_Slayer (Lol Just Kiddingbut not really)

Agreed. You're 15 Soul, you should know how to spell simple words correctly and use proper grammar and punctuation. Even if you don't.. there is always a spell check system in the forums. You just right click a word with a small squiggly under it that is red, and you click the word you're looking for. If it doesn't appear then try respelling your word until it has the right outcome. If you're just lazy then hey... Idk what to tell you.
RoySamuels

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 pm

I seriously think there are bigger problems then my grammar and spelling right now....
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Pluui » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:01 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I seriously think there are bigger problems then my grammar and spelling right now....

You mean, like spreading Guild drama into General?

Guys, hey guys! This thread is serious business!
Pluui

Postby machstormer » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:02 pm

Well Soul, I have NO plans to leave your guild.
So you're stuck with me forever and ever and ever and ever and.................. heh, heh, heh
Image "The LAST thing I want to do is hurt you.......but it IS on my list" :twisted:
machstormer

Postby Gret » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Pluui wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:I seriously think there are bigger problems then my grammar and spelling right now....

You mean, like spreading Guild drama into General?

Guys, hey guys! This thread is serious business!

^^^^^^
Gret

Postby SlayerBlade » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Can we leave the bitching and complaining out of the forums? unless it about a hacker/scammer or a glitch. Complaining about a person in general for just being an asshole is not really forum worthy and is considered trolling. And the way you word the title of the thread is missleading. some people might think you got a riddle for real, but you are just bitching.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
SlayerBlade

Re: Got a riddle related to H.H

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:44 am

well if i put it under guilds for the first5 comments or so it woulnt make any sense, and i never said it was serious.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Well... I'm going to ignore the trolling of this thread and get straight to the point.

I have seen strange actions from Contressa, but nothing like this. Assuming you have not altered the chat in any way, and have not left out important context, I would like to point out these statements. Their relevance and importance are not guaranteed for satisfaction, and maybe relevance.

~ In Spanish, an a at the end of a word is feminine. That's why everyone things Contressa is female, its mostly sub-conscious.

~ I do not know MasterYi well, but I have not gotten a good impression of him whenever I have ever met him. I find him to be the kind of person that I don't care for. I am using strong euphemisms.

~ I don't care specifically for Contressa, but seeing that he is trying to create success in destruction of opposition and not self promotion, I see clear reasoning to dislike the guild's strategies and motives. This can ultimately be a sign of a negative guild altogether, although this is more strongly tied to the leaders than the members of course.

~ I don't like many of the members in the devils army. Unfortunately at the same time, some of my best of (helmet heroes) friends are in that guild. This is a strong mix of feelings-- a balance not of true balance, but a balance by total of positive and negative. The worst kind of balance and an ultimately terrible situation.

~ Soul, while it is unoriginal... The theme of evil is not your original creation. The appeal of being the "bad guys" is not your original design. Furthermore, active and high level players are always a high demand market. You can't say Contressa stole YOUR theme. But you can certainly say its unoriginal.

~ SlayerBlade, the drama keeps things interesting :mrgreen: But yes, there should be a rants thread. I am gonna make that suggestion now, actually!
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MasterYi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:58 pm

Soul, you made this little thing so unnecessarily dramatically.
This didn't have to be such big deal if you just kept your shit to yourself and spoke Contressa instead of bitching here.
Personally, i don't know you, but Contressa seems to do .. but now that you made this big deal, me and Contressa must defend ourselfs!
This whole shit didn't have to happen, thank yourself really.
I don't see you as a bad person, but really .. after this i can't say my view on you is so ''good'' anymore.

- MasterYi :ugeek:

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Contressa » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Thank you very much to MasterYi for defending me here. Soul, you DID edit that conversation. While i admit that i was rude to you, there is no need to exaggerate and make yourself seem so innocent. I will not get sucked very far into your stupidity, i would just like to defend myself. - Couldn't you have just messaged me in the game instead of putting me on blast on the forums? Also, i think it is very childish that you would like to refer to me as a "she/her", while that really has nothing to do with the topic at hand. If you have anything else to say to me, please respond in game. Thanks for your time.

TlDr: I was nice to SOUL_SLAYER until he was rude to me and accused me of "ripping his name off".
Contressa

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:41 pm

to be honest i think you blew this out of proportion the most, all i was saying is that i think the names /themes were a "little" similar.

its pretty close to what goes on between coke and Pepsi, its nearly the same thing but one came before the other and now coke has to share its business with Pepsi which came out after coke did.

and the fact that players that i asked previously to join my guild but ended up in you're guild and some from my guild left and you made it so much more of a production than it needed to be is what made me annoyed/upset.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Must... refrain... irrelevant...

Okay screw it I am going to say it... I like Pepsi more than coca-cola; Pepsi has a much more carbonated feel. I like that.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:19 pm

not really the point i was going for blob......
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby MasterYi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:38 am

Soul, let me point out what u are wrong, coca-cola company invented the taste, the color, the theme!
You didn't invent a evil theme now did you?
And that you call it a ''original'' idea? it is not .. sooner or later ofc someone was gonna use a evil theme.
And we can call us what ever we want, we didn't not try to ''steal'' an evil theme, who is not yours theme anyway.
And even though you we're the first, doesn't mean that no one else can use a evil theme ( not saying that TDA are using one)
Example; it is like 100 guild with a ''warrior'' theme, or ''god'' theme.

(Off topic note: Blob! Coca-cola is SO much better, just sayin' ;))

MasterYi

Postby MasterYi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:45 am

And seriously, i really think we should let this go.
We're 2#, you're 3# that is how it is.
Instead of keeping this ''fight'' going ( like i am now, yes i know)try to beat us, like a real rival.

MasterYi

Postby Gregore » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:43 am

MasterYi wrote:And seriously, i really think we should let this go.
We're 2#, you're 3# that is how it is.
Instead of keeping this ''fight'' going ( like i am now, yes i know)try to beat us, like a real rival.

Arguing on the forum is a valid means of struggle- just as lying, bribing, or recruiting from other guilds. The composition of a guild is primarily a social construct. How a guild is perceived is a factor in its success. The counter to a guild that lies or bribes is to make public those tactics in order to alter (or clarify) the perception of that guild.
To some quality is more important than quality. This game is numbers and words.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Ah, this drama is keeping things interesting for me. Don't kill that for me :mrgreen:
itblobboy

Next

Return to General