payment

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

payment

Postby Rokazzz » Sun May 27, 2018 3:24 am

Hello, so I accidently bought 220 tickets eith my phone card balance, but the thing is I didint even have any money in it. Like I got the tickets, but how should I pay for them? I had 0 euros, but the tickets were delivered and I got an email that the payment was succesful.
Thanks for any help
I've been livin life my way
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Re: payment

Postby Rokazzz » Sun May 27, 2018 8:30 am

up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby Sadness » Sun May 27, 2018 11:07 am

Have you tried to refund?
Spoiler: show
Sadness

Postby Gisoma » Mon May 28, 2018 3:07 am

Rokazzz wrote:Hello, so I accidently bought 220 tickets eith my phone card balance, but the thing is I didint even have any money in it. Like I got the tickets, but how should I pay for them? I had 0 euros, but the tickets were delivered and I got an email that the payment was succesful.
Thanks for any help

You probably paid, but if you had 0 euros then you'll have problems with the bank.
Gisoma

Postby Rokazzz » Mon May 28, 2018 3:24 am

Gisoma wrote:
Rokazzz wrote:Hello, so I accidently bought 220 tickets eith my phone card balance, but the thing is I didint even have any money in it. Like I got the tickets, but how should I pay for them? I had 0 euros, but the tickets were delivered and I got an email that the payment was succesful.
Thanks for any help

You probably paid, but if you had 0 euros then you'll have problems with the bank.

But I dont have any bank balances, I only got phone card balance which everyone has
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby Gisoma » Mon May 28, 2018 3:26 am

Rokazzz wrote:
Gisoma wrote:
Thanks for any help

But I dont have any bank balances, I only got phone card balance which everyone has

yeah, you have 0 euros in your bank account, but you still bought stuff.You practically have negative money in your bank account.You will have to pay your bank extra as payback for the trouble.
Gisoma

Postby Rokazzz » Mon May 28, 2018 4:35 am

Bruh I just told you, I dont have any bank accounts as Im a kid, I only got a phone and a phone card... With which I payed with while having 0 euros in my phones card balance...
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby Gisoma » Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 am

Rokazzz wrote:Bruh I just told you, I dont have any bank accounts as Im a kid, I only got a phone and a phone card... With which I payed with while having 0 euros in my phones card balance...

Then you'll pay extra when the next phone bill comes
Gisoma

Postby Ten » Mon May 28, 2018 2:13 pm

Rokazzz wrote:Bruh I just told you, I dont have any bank accounts as Im a kid, I only got a phone and a phone card... With which I payed with while having 0 euros in my phones card balance...

usually paying for stuff when you have a negative amount increases the price so rip u
Ten

Postby Rokazzz » Mon May 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Ten wrote:

usually paying for stuff when you have a negative amount increases the price so rip u

wtf so can I add 11euros to phone card balance so that the payment would be as if I had 11euros when I accidently bought tickets
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue May 29, 2018 12:48 am

to what account?
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Rokazzz » Tue May 29, 2018 8:24 am

coke_na_rc wrote:to what account?

LilPump(liipump)
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue May 29, 2018 8:28 am

Rokazzz wrote:

LilPump(liipump)

Ok so you purchased tickets using google play. Since you said you bought it even while you have 0 balance, the next time you got your bill, that purchased tickets will be included
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Rokazzz » Tue May 29, 2018 8:55 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
Rokazzz wrote:

LilPump(liipump)

Ok so you purchased tickets using google play. Since you said you bought it even while you have 0 balance, the next time you got your bill, that purchased tickets will be included

Where does the bill go to? Because I domt have any of them bank balances :/ Can I refund them somehow? I also used 6 tix for a bullhorn, very dumb situation
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Return to General