I got banned and im here to explain

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

I got banned and im here to explain

Postby TommyMageHilfiger » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:29 pm

My helmet heroes user name is TommyMageHilfiger and I got banned for so called "payment reversal" and I'm here to explain what happened.
So, I bought tickets more than once on my moms debit card,but I did not ask her if I could because she lets me and I would pay her back,but I spent some money on helmet heroes so then my mom checks her bank account and notices that money was being spent but she did not ask me if it was me, she just went to the bank and told them someone spent money on her card and that she wanted a refund and so I think they did but I'm not sure, but then I explained to my mom that it was me and told me that next time I need to ask her and I learned my lesson,so then I bought a visa card so I could buy tickets without my moms card and then about 2 -3 days later I was going to log on to helmet heroes and it said I was banned,and I was very disappointed and I want to know if its possible and if it is,then how can I get my account TommyMageHilfiger unbanned, I need help , I don't know who to connact and I don't know if robby or coke will see this so someone please give me suggestions on what to do, I really enjoy playing helmet heroes and I showed this game to 3 friends of mine and we all play it and I really want my account back someone please help me I don't know what to do and need suggestions. Thank you for your time. if you need more information plz contact me once agaian thank you and I hope to get my account banned as soon as possible :( to : rob@helmetgames.com or robbys email I don't know
TommyMageHilfiger

Re: I got banned and im here to explain

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:33 pm

So I read this and the first line instantly made me not feel sorry for you :L

If you used your parent's credit card without them knowing, and they reversed the payment, that is, without a doubt, your fault.

Likely, you'll need to make a new account.

The only way you'll be unbanned is if the same amount of money is paid back to Helmet Heroes through the same credit card.
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mariofan1

Postby fatfatty » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:39 pm

if she refunded it all u must pay all of it again
Spoiler: show
psst i know de wea
fatfatty

Postby abdelrahman » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 pm

Sry to get ur hopes down,but ur acc won't be unbanned until u pay back the money,if u can pay the money contact coke or robby and they will help u.
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:18 pm

they pretty much explained everything, so choose. either make a new account or pay what your mom reversed
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby chubbl » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:04 pm

I would simply suggest making a deal with your mother. Pay what you owe through your debit card to her, and get her to reverse the payment. ez.
now with +10 dex!
chubbl

Return to General