Who uses shields ?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Who uses shields ?

Postby Swayden » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:15 pm

It seems like it's useless, I'm maybe wrong but I've never seen ( or just a little ) players who uses it
Warrior : Swayden
Archer : Shenzu

Thanks RaptorZ7 for the awesome sig :D
Swayden

Re: Who uses shields ?

Postby DinosaurTrain » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:49 pm

the main people i see using shields are pet afkers who get the defense high enough using the best warrior armor and a shield to require less defense, other then that i dont use shields i see them as a waste of money, the newest shield cost's 4Om which is kind of ridiculous, they are pretty pointless unless ou can full on 1 hit the enemy with one blade but you need more defense, but right now as warrior you only need 5.2k def with cyro set to be mag proof, so yeah, i dont use a shield.
DinosaurTrain

Re: Who uses shields ?

Postby Rokazzz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:52 pm

DinosaurTrain wrote:the main people i see using shields are pet afkers who get the defense high enough using the best warrior armor and a shield to require less defense, other then that i dont use shields i see them as a waste of money, the newest shield cost's 4Om which is kind of ridiculous, they are pretty pointless unless ou can full on 1 hit the enemy with one blade but you need more defense, but right now as warrior you only need 5.2k def with cyro set to be mag proof, so yeah, i dont use a shield.

They ae definetly useless lol
I've been livin life my way
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Return to General