will robby ever stop adding new sets and stronger mobs

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

will robby ever stop adding new sets and stronger mobs

Postby Bawss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:47 pm

i feel that robby will never stop adding stronger mobs and armor

everytime robby adds a new set other sets keep getting more and more inferior
and then you have all the new stronger mobs that probally arnt worth grinding and is very hard to kill

i remember when the strongest sets were under 200 and now the strongest sets are like level 700
and then getting like 1b isnt even an achievment cuz now you can sell tix and waste your life grinding mags

and then it seems like it will never stop even though less and less players will be able to obtain the highest teir of sets
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Re: will robby ever stop adding new sets and stronger mobs

Postby hoola77 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:48 pm

IKR

discord: hoola77#2772
https://discord.gg/mS692D4
hoola77

Postby HEROES_2009 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 pm

hoola77 wrote:IKR

I dont mind the sets. Its just the new pet system..

Ign: HEROES_2009

HEROES_2009

Postby Crystal-Lynn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:59 pm

The game has to progress, people will continue to level up, and new armors, weapons, and monsters need to be added to cater to the people who have reached end game. When enough people have reached end game, the choices are you have either completed the game and you get bored and quit, or new content is released to keep those players in the community.

Of course lower tier armors will be inferior to end game tier armors. Why wouldn't they be. Do lower tiers armors then become useless, no, they are still very useful to the people who need them. It's obviously a grind and as you make your way up your armor will change and become stronger.

So no i highly doubt that Robby will stop adding in new gear / mobs, until he has decided on an end game level. Until then yes he will continue to cater to the people who have put in the time and effort to reach those levels, just as hes already catered to those who were as you said once upon a time max level 200.

I would be more concerned about the bugs that happen every time a new armor set or update is released tbh.
insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Guild leader : UNBEATABLE

Crystal-Lynn

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:04 pm

He wouldn't need to constantly add new things if he didnt make this game p2w. If people were unable to buy tickets then i guarentee most people wouldn't be past level, say 500 at the most.

We'd just be grinding the same monsters constantly either way.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby Bawss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Crystal-Lynn wrote:The game has to progress, people will continue to level up, and new armors, weapons, and monsters need to be added to cater to the people who have reached end game. When enough people have reached end game, the choices are you have either completed the game and you get bored and quit, or new content is released to keep those players in the community.

Of course lower tier armors will be inferior to end game tier armors. Why wouldn't they be. Do lower tiers armors then become useless, no, they are still very useful to the people who need them. It's obviously a grind and as you make your way up your armor will change and become stronger.

So no i highly doubt that Robby will stop adding in new gear / mobs, until he has decided on an end game level. Until then yes he will continue to cater to the people who have put in the time and effort to reach those levels, just as hes already catered to those who were as you said once upon a time max level 200.

I would be more concerned about the bugs that happen every time a new armor set or update is released tbh.

but at the same time, isnt level 500 high enough for the final tier armor
at this rate if robby doesnt stops by the next few years high tier sets would be some crazy stupid level like 2000 and people that just started the game would spend years just to get final tier sets
and then thats alot of time to spend on a flash game thats on newgrounds and made it on steam with very bad reviews
#BringBackGret
Bawss

Postby Ten » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:31 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:He wouldn't need to constantly add new things if he didnt make this game p2w. If people were unable to buy tickets then i guarentee most people wouldn't be past level, say 500 at the most.

gosh i hate it when people say this game is p2w even though you cannot win in this game. its a constant grind, and if you think "grinding" is boring then you shouldnt be playing this game. robby makes updates for the game because, like crystal said, people advance, and the only "winning" in this game are bragging rights via lvl or money.

with pets the game gets more in the idle way, which is still a pathway for the game. although you still need to grind your way to the idle point OR buy tickets to get to the idle point. of course there is nothing wrong with doing this, but it will be hard to work your way up if you choose the idle route with or without buying tickets (unless you waste a ton of money which is a total waste)

the grinding and working your way up is what makes the game fun. same for going afk with pets (going idle)
Last edited by Ten on Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ten

Postby Skylox » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Ten wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:He wouldn't need to constantly add new things if he didnt make this game p2w. If people were unable to buy tickets then i guarentee most people wouldn't be past level, say 500 at the most.

gosh i hate it when people say this game is p2w even though you cannot win in this game. its a constant grind, and if you think "grinding" is boring then you shouldnt be playing this game. robby makes updates for the game because, like crystal said, people advance, and the only "winning" in this game are bragging rights via lvl or money.

In rpgs you have ''quests'' that make you kill to win awards, here we don't have those kinds of quests making it boring to grind.
Skylox

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:39 pm

Ten wrote:

with pets the game gets more in the idle way, which is still a pathway for the game. although you still need to grind your way to the idle point OR buy tickets to get to the idle point. of course there is nothing wrong with doing this, but it will be hard to work your way up if you choose the idle route with or without buying tickets (unless you waste a ton of money which is a total waste)

the grinding and working your way up is what makes the game fun. same for going afk with pets (going idle)

If that is the case then no MMO is p2w since you cannot "win" on an MMO. The reason why the game is a P2W is because you cannot reach the best things on this game unless you spend money. If you don't, then I hope you have 1 year to spend on reaching mags.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Ten » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:42 pm

Skylox wrote:
Ten wrote:

In rpgs you have ''quests'' that make you kill to win awards, here we don't have those kinds of quests making it boring to grind.

well in this games case the quests are only for fun as they dont actually give you profit from the time it takes to do the mission. its always better to just grind instead
Ten

Postby Bawss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:44 pm

well if you say HH isnt pay to win then it`s pay to get all the good gear and get to the highest tier mobs
#BringBackGret
Bawss

Postby Ten » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Bawss wrote:well if you say HH isnt pay to win then it`s pay to get all the good gear and get to the highest tier mobs

the only thing that your winning are crappy bragging rights. your still going to end up going idle/grinding so there is literally no point to buy tickets because you will always end up doing the same thing. ok sure you got better stuff now you moved up from slimes to reps wow so cool. you wasted 200 bucks only to do the same thing as before.
Ten

Postby Crystal-Lynn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:00 pm

Jakub wrote:
Ten wrote:

If that is the case then no MMO is p2w since you cannot "win" on an MMO. The reason why the game is a P2W is because you cannot reach the best things on this game unless you spend money. If you don't, then I hope you have 1 year to spend on reaching mags.

Nothing wrong with spending 1 year to get to mags. I know many players taking this route. It's not like everyone should be in the best gear within a month and level 1000. Look at games like Runescape, do you max out in 1 month, no .. and why.. because then you have nothing to do. And what does that company do or really any mmo company when players have nothing left to do, they add more stuff to do.

And as Ten said your not really paying to win. Honestly your paying just to grind elsewhere, nothing more nothing less because in the end as mentioned, your still just grinding and be bored if you take the fast route.

Spoiler: show
Using 1 month as an estimated time frame, in no way am i saying you said it should be that way :p just to be clear.
insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

Crystal-Lynn

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:23 pm

Crystal-Lynn wrote:
Nothing wrong with spending 1 year to get to mags. I know many players taking this route. It's not like everyone should be in the best gear within a month and level 1000. Look at games like Runescape, do you max out in 1 month, no .. and why.. because then you have nothing to do. And what does that company do or really any mmo company when players have nothing left to do, they add more stuff to do.

And as Ten said your not really paying to win. Honestly your paying just to grind elsewhere, nothing more nothing less because in the end as mentioned, your still just grinding and be bored if you take the fast route.

Using 1 month as an estimated time frame, in no way am i saying you said it should be that way :p just to be clear.

I'm fairly certain no player on RS would have the intention to max out in a month unless they are already maxed in their skills. I mean good luck on maxing some of the skills because most of them are boring or just stupid ( agility ) but if you manage it then congrats.

I'm not saying players should be able to have everything in a few months but when it takes a year+ ( especially on this game ) to reach the "final" enemy ingame, then there is a problem. Before you even look at that you can take a look at most enemies and they aren't even worth the time, making problems for players. Enemies like lotus, glords, and drill bots are not even worth going for. Sure they give exp but armors themselves are practically useless and weapons provide a small buff. All in all Robby really needs to do some working to the game to make it less "p2w", so the game is less money friendly.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Crystal-Lynn » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:43 pm

Anyone who maxes Agility in a month needs to get out and see the sunlight...

I will agree with the monsters and drops but i think that comes down more to balancing drop tables and content rather then really a p2w point of view. If monsters gave appropriate gear/drops based on level, then really all you would be "p2w" is getting to the next tier of drops to grind. Which if the drop tables were proper wouldn't need to paid for with cash, you could also earn it pretty easily as well.

I do see where your coming from though, and I do see the gaps in mobs where there is just some not worth even killing.

Crystal-Lynn

Postby imLopee » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:58 pm

TBH Mags are still the best to grind and gain Xp
IGN lopee5
imLopee

Postby Bawss » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:07 pm

Maybe instead of adding crazy strong mobs that arn't worth killing maybe instead he should add more mobs for people mid and low level range and maybe a few more bosses
Instead of just all the OP people and top players
#BringBackGret
Bawss

Postby WARRIOR_TANK » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Bawss wrote:Maybe instead of adding crazy strong mobs that arn't worth killing maybe instead he should add more mobs for people mid and low level range and maybe a few more bosses

There are already more than enough mid and low level enemies,And about the bosses, nobody actually grinds them no matter what.
IGN- SNIPER_MAGE
WARRIOR_TANK

Postby Trophy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:27 pm

The game really isn't P2W. Yes, there's a Payvault, but you can earn the highest-tiered items without paying a dime. I think it's more of a "freemium" game than it is a P2W. There is some smog around both definitions though and how they are very similar, but at the same time different.

My personal definition of P2W is a game in which a user cannot get the "highest whatever" without paying for it.

Jakub wrote:All in all Robby really needs to do some working to the game to make it less "p2w", so the game is less money friendly.

But less P2W = less money for Robby = inability to fund servers = rip HH. (although I bet some of y'all are like, "Trophy, the game's been dead for like 70 years, are you living under a rock?")
Trophy

Postby Bawss » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:25 am

WARRIOR_TANK wrote:
Bawss wrote:Maybe instead of adding crazy strong mobs that arn't worth killing maybe instead he should add more mobs for people mid and low level range and maybe a few more bosses

There are already more than enough mid and low level enemies,And about the bosses, nobody actually grinds them no matter what.

I mean so there would be more mobs to kill in a level range
And there would be bosses for each region

For an example
If I didn't want to grind block bot I can grind (insert random monster suggestion here)
#BringBackGret
Bawss

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:06 am

N.O.P.E not at alllllllllllllllll

Co-leader of hydrax

My name's Tony on discord