The new pet system..

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

The new pet system..

Postby HEROES_2009 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:39 am

I dont mind all the new armor stuff, But the pet thing. I dont really like how you have to have 3 luck pets to have an equivalent to 1 old luck pet, this is just costing more and more money. It was already pretty hard to get money anyways.. I talked to a few people and they said they dont like the new system, What thoughts do you guys have? 8-)

Ign: HEROES_2009

HEROES_2009

Re: The new pet system..

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:41 am

Robby trying to make an extra buck lel
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby HEROES_2009 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 am

He needs to focus on what us players want, i know alot of people dont like this pet luck thing system (including me)

If it stays like this ill bet alot of money that he will lose ALOT of population and the game will have less and less players online.

HEROES_2009

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:50 am

The system is not bad but just really needs to be worked out. Hopefully our posts will work :D

The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby WARRIOR_TANK » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:07 am

who said that now you need to have 3 luck pets to have an effect same as before?
IGN- SNIPER_MAGE
WARRIOR_TANK

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:46 am

lol. i dont know but i love this feat. like, i can use pets loot/luck/booster mode and attack. luck gears will pretty much covers the luck and i dont really rely on luck.
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:48 am

coke_na_rc wrote:lol. i dont know but i love this feat. like, i can use pets loot/luck/booster mode and attack. luck gears will pretty much covers the luck and i dont really rely on luck.

The buffs truly are great and everything, but the main problem is that people have to now spend so much time to get what they originally had.

Jakub

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:51 am

Jakub wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:lol. i dont know but i love this feat. like, i can use pets loot/luck/booster mode and attack. luck gears will pretty much covers the luck and i dont really rely on luck.

The buffs truly are great and everything, but the main problem is that people have to now spend so much time to get what they originally had.

the thing is, you need to play not rely on luck, buying/selling tickets. grind your arses. robby wants you all to be more active not the typical lazy gamer you were used to
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:59 am

coke_na_rc wrote:
Jakub wrote:

the thing is, you need to play not rely on luck, buying/selling tickets. grind your arses. robby wants you all to be more active not the typical lazy gamer you were used to

I myself have no problem with grinding until my fingers fall off but there is a point where it becomes way too much. That is the case on here unless you have 4 hours+ to spend or decide to spend money on the game. If not then it is just best to quit HH since you aren't going to go anywhere. This update makes it seem that Robby did this to make more money ( which is pretty low ), but if it were brought back to its original amount, then it would be fair again for the players.

Jakub

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:41 am

amount of what? all i can see as now is the tickets needed to have one more pet. maybe robby should put one time purchase for all the pets, since the new sets are all 30M+ how come we complain on this price of +1 pet active? it isn't that much these days.
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Jakub » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 am

coke_na_rc wrote:amount of what? all i can see as now is the tickets needed to have one more pet. maybe robby should put one time purchase for all the pets, since the new sets are all 30M+ how come we complain on this price of +1 pet active? it isn't that much these days.

I wouldn't necessarily say it is the price people are complaining about, but how we now have to pay to get our luck back. A player who grinds mags has to spend around 140m or even more ( That's like 70 hours of grinding for me ) to just gain back what they previously had. In the end it is totally worth it ( I think rep drops can go to around 1.48% of dropping ? ) but the fact that you have to pay a lot extra now for a previous buff is pretty crazy.

Jakub

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:01 am

this is why you dont need to rush things if you're not p2w. once you have 3 full luck pets then you'll get your grinding normal, its not like the game will end for like months to rush on getting 3 pets as the games just updated
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby WARRIOR_TANK » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:39 am

Actually Rob wants us to use pet in various ways, not only for their luck modes... He wants people to experiment around.
IGN- SNIPER_MAGE
WARRIOR_TANK

Postby gusguy1073 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:44 pm

It is a great idea, just a pain in the ass to get 3 luck pets. Especially for players who don't have that much money
gusguy1073

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:46 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:this is why you dont need to rush things if you're not p2w. once you have 3 full luck pets then you'll get your grinding normal, its not like the game will end for like months to rush on getting 3 pets as the games just updated

A non-P2W player (who grind Reps) would need 3 Rep-proof luck pets in order to get the same luck pre-update. That's about 3k books = 165M -____-
Even if you are a P2W player 3 Rep-proof luck pets (still costing 165M) would require you to sell around 1650 tickets at the current ticket prices (100k).
A solution to this would simply be to apply the defence of the pet with the highest defence of your currently active pets to all of your currently active pets.

IGN: Sinister_Diablo
GUILD: -
Sinister_Diablo

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 pm

WARRIOR_TANK wrote:Actually Rob wants us to use pet in various ways, not only for their luck modes... He wants people to experiment around.

True - but one of the downfalls is pet AFKing. Imagine having a Mag-killing pet active with a loot-stealing Mag-proof pet - experience AND money comes your way, which will only encourage further pet AFKing.

IGN: Sinister_Diablo
GUILD: -
Sinister_Diablo

Postby abdelrahman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:54 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:
Jakub wrote:

Robby want us to become active?what about pet afkers (I am not hving any problem with pet afkers at all)?by this ability I can buy like 8 super pets and go afk I can reach any level I want,robby actually is looking for a way to get more money
Thx for RaptorZ7 for this amazing sig
Kudos to miso for the avatar

#DetectiveSquad
abdelrahman

Postby HEROES_2009 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:50 pm

How are we suppose to make money with a bunch of people who pet afk. No, I'm not spending loads of time and money to buy a ps..

HEROES_2009

Postby WARRIOR_TANK » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:19 pm

After the new update, I don't know if it is a glitch or not but if you Afk for a while you get disconnected automatically, so that would solve your pet afking issues.
IGN- SNIPER_MAGE
WARRIOR_TANK

Postby Trophy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:29 pm

WARRIOR_TANK wrote:After the new update, I don't know if it is a glitch or not but if you Afk for a while you get disconnected automatically, so that would solve your pet afking issues.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Couldn't switch to other locations after leaving my keyboard unattended for 3 or so minutes.
Trophy

Return to General