i need help

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

i need help

Postby Tis_9 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:00 pm

do you ever feel the need to end your life and just let your self go ? im feeling depressed all the time and i was wondering if any body has any advice
Tis_9

Re: i need help

Postby QuercySeries » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Heres some advice:
Get over it, everyone has to.
Stop pitying yourself.
Quit being a whiny bish
Just because some girl didn't like you or you're not popular doesn't mean kill yourself.
On the other hand, if it's a mental disease and not a phase
Go to a psychologist or whatever person helps that
I love using big words to sound smart...
I mean utilizing
Gargantuan
Idioms to
fabricate intelligence ~
QuercySeries

Postby Ky372 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:07 pm

While better suited in off-topic, I felt the need to reply to this topic. I went through a period of depression myself, was able to tough through it. Please go talk to someone professionally, they'll be able to help you talk through what you're feeling and put you on the right course to living a happy and fulfilling life. If the person you start with isn't helping, find someone different, there's no harm in that. Please don't go looking for affirmation on social media, or gaming forums, they will just beat you down and make you feel worse (like QuercySeries has). Even if it's just "a phase" (p.s., it's not, even if it's not clinical depression), it's better to talk to someone than ending your life. There's so much worth living for, taking your own life is "a permanent solution to a temporary problem". If you live with your parents, sit them down, and have a serious talk about it. This feeling you're having, it's no laughing matter, and they should take it seriously without question. Please go get some support. If you need to vent, feel free to PM me. If do so, and want me to reply, just let me know and I'll gladly respond
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby dezznus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Tis_9 wrote:do you ever feel the need to end your life and just let your self go ? im feeling depressed all the time and i was wondering if any body has any advice

Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
-
-
-
R
E
K
T
dezznus

Postby Tis_9 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:57 pm

i have gone for help they say im to messed up to help me and send me away