Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Naruto » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:39 am

Sintoque wrote:Kudos Naruto for managing Elysium and I could feel now its exclusivity just only after a few days.

Lots of password begging PM spams though on top of usual "sir plz give me shit".

BTW, If you all know Gspot, once an active player and had contributed for the insertion of Divine Sets into the game. It seemed that Gspot had givenve away the account to some beggar noob. When I saw Gspot online a few days back, I was so excited so started a chat but she appeared out of character. I asked coke, and coke confirmed that Gspot may had given away her account. It could have been hacked by password guessing, I don't know. But current user of Gspot account is really really noobs and annoying. Beg all the time. and the begging for password saga get even worst now.

Image

Thanks! :) it's my plan to keep it like this so that the password doesn't ever leak to the silly beggars who will infect our server and fill the general chat with nonsense.

About the Gspot account thing, that does suck to hear. As far as I remember, she was a good member of the community both on the forums (she designed the Divine Set) and also in-game so it's sad that someone else may be using her account to beg.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:59 am

Screenshot_116.png
Screenshot_116.png (4.12 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
Screenshot_117.png
Screenshot_117.png (3.37 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
Screenshot_118.png
Screenshot_118.png (2.02 KiB) Viewed 1881 times

all the time this both characters annoying to me go away and let them grind in brick when i grind there before them
i mean if i grind there and they come they tell me to leave
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby belding » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:17 am

plak&shlak wrote:
Screenshot_116.png
Screenshot_117.png
Screenshot_118.png

all the time this both characters annoying to me go away and let them grind in brick when i grind there before them
i mean if i grind there and they come they tell me to leave

As long as you aren't in there for hours on end, I would say it's first come first served. This being said, everyone that is on this server paid some amount (some more than others) and they should be able to get their moneys worth. If you are there for a very long time and it is the best place for them to grind, I would be mad too. If it isn't a very long time I wouldn't worry about it.

I have yet to run into a person on this server that was rude or inconsiderate. I think Naruto and the founders have done a good job of keeping a group of decent people on here (or maybe I just play at a different time :lol: ).
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Pft » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:00 pm

belding wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:
Screenshot_116.png
Screenshot_117.png
Screenshot_118.png

all the time this both characters annoying to me go away and let them grind in brick when i grind there before them
i mean if i grind there and they come they tell me to leave

As long as you aren't in there for hours on end, I would say it's first come first served. This being said, everyone that is on this server paid some amount (some more than others) and they should be able to get their moneys worth. If you are there for a very long time and it is the best place for them to grind, I would be mad too. If it isn't a very long time I wouldn't worry about it.

I have yet to run into a person on this server that was rude or inconsiderate. I think Naruto and the founders have done a good job of keeping a group of decent people on here (or maybe I just play at a different time :lol: ).


Haker i know. He is normally in bricks. Not got def yet to do beholders so only other stuff would be goos or so. Try working out a time when your on and when your gonna be there. Although dont hog for 10 hrs or something. I am sure people reasonable enough to work out.
Image

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
User avatar
Pft
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:24 pm
Location: The Corner of the Earth

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:24 am

plak&shlak wrote:
Screenshot_116.png
Screenshot_117.png
Screenshot_118.png

all the time this both characters annoying to me go away and let them grind in brick when i grind there before them
i mean if i grind there and they come they tell me to leave

I just asked for once then I leave right away . I know how's this works and i have been grinding there for hours , but your there so I think it's your turn and I Think i have enough for the day
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Krobeus » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:35 am

I moved on to Glord but the drops there are so rubbish, normally get enough coin and loot at bricks to do something like 5 books on each level up, at Glord get like 1 book, why is their loot so bad?!! The xp is higher though, and I suppose I don't need money as much as levels at this stage (I bought all the darkane stuff already, just waiting to be able to use it).
I don't really have a point... I am just ramnbling, carry on people.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
User avatar
Krobeus
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:49 pm

Is this you Haker?
Image
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby koalasium » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Sintoque wrote:Is this you Haker?
Image

I think so. The username matches up with the previous screenshots.
Idk why he's asking for the pass though :?
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
User avatar
koalasium
 
Posts: 3592
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:27 pm
Location: Koalasium's Dictatorship

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:58 pm

Sintoque wrote:Is this you Haker?
Image

haha! yea that's me :D i knew you would take a screenshot :lol: :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:02 pm

anyways forget it . I'll be renting again next few days , I just tried if you'll give it since I have already rent for few days ago without knowing that i didn't rent for the day :D :D :D
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:09 pm

I got too many of them asking using look-a-like name or telling me they are friend of such and such.

I should use PM, I thought if it really you, you will ask whoever that you paid before.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Screenshot_127.png
Screenshot_127.png (15.29 KiB) Viewed 1807 times

lol
Screenshot_128.png
Screenshot_128.png (5.22 KiB) Viewed 1806 times

lollllllllllllllllllll
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby MajesticOne » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:35 pm

plak&shlak wrote:
Screenshot_127.png

lol
Screenshot_128.png

lollllllllllllllllllll

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Gullible Idiot
Image
MajesticOne
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 am
Location: A majestic kingdom

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

You plak are THZEE most cruel :lol:
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby christopher10280 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:17 pm

plak&shlak wrote:
Screenshot_127.png

lol
Screenshot_128.png

lollllllllllllllllllll

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby belding » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:41 pm

when someone asks me I always say donttellnoobthepassword. Except I insert their name instead of noob. They usually say thank you then message me later and say it didn't work. If only they spoke English and got the joke.
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Naruto » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:39 pm

belding wrote:when someone asks me I always say donttellnoobthepassword. Except I insert their name instead of noob. They usually say thank you then message me later and say it didn't work. If only they spoke English and got the joke.

Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:41 pm

I gave up trolling them. Too many.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Naruto wrote:
belding wrote:when someone asks me I always say donttellnoobthepassword. Except I insert their name instead of noob. They usually say thank you then message me later and say it didn't work. If only they spoke English and got the joke.

Image
Image

Image
Image

oh why you didn't told him the pass? he is your friend :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby MasterYi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 pm

You guys are way too competitive, this game is for socializing too, not just the lvls! I remember when I played I rarely grinded and did not do everything possible to get the fastest and best results in any possible way.

It's not like I solo grinded a room and KS'd the fuck out of everyone who came in or anything.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby itblobboy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:49 pm

MasterYi wrote:You guys are way too competitive, this game is for socializing too, not just the lvls! I remember when I played I rarely grinded and did not do everything possible to get the fastest and best results in any possible way.

It's not like I solo grinded a room and KS'd the fuck out of everyone who came in or anything.


You're completely missing the point...

Public chat isn't flooded with sir pls!

Besides, who is anyone to say what someone else should enjoy in a game? (Obviously with the exception of breaking the ToS)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby MasterYi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:52 pm

itblobboy wrote:
MasterYi wrote:You guys are way too competitive, this game is for socializing too, not just the lvls! I remember when I played I rarely grinded and did not do everything possible to get the fastest and best results in any possible way.

It's not like I solo grinded a room and KS'd the fuck out of everyone who came in or anything.


You're completely missing the point...

Public chat isn't flooded with sir pls!

Besides, who is anyone to say what someone else should enjoy in a game? (Obviously with the exception of breaking the ToS)


You seriously failed to understand my sarcasm? :lol: I must have been one of the most competitive player there is.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby fufa » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:58 pm

So Elysium is supposed to have decent people? Well one guy scammed me for 100 tickets and then escaped to Elysium...
fufa
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:38 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Naruto » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:10 pm

fufa wrote:So Elysium is supposed to have decent people? Well one guy scammed me for 100 tickets and then escaped to Elysium...

As far as I know, all the players that have the right to invite other players are decent people. This is the list of people who are allowed to invite other people:

-Naruto
-Sintoque
-Ssstark
-JvonT
-belding
-Sasuke
-Krobeus
-Ccafe

Could you please tell me the name of the person who allegedly took your 100 tickets and then teleported to Elysium? I'd like to deal with this matter.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Im_a_merchant » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Sintoque invited me for a day. Made like 9.5m that day... then i blew it all on the item slots :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Image
User avatar
Im_a_merchant
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

cron