Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Krobeus » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Naruto wrote:The total amount of tickets I have received from the members of this Private Server is:

Right now, there are 7 players who have paid. Including jimsun it would be 8 players and would bump the total amount from contributors to 2275.

2415 divided by 8 players would be 301.875 (or 302 if we're rounding it off) per player.

I think the server will get a lot more popular one people see it up and running, theyl be like "whos server is that? I want in too" a lot of players don't use the forums o a lot of people wont even know about the plan yet, so once more people join that will bring the cost downt per-player as well.

andyeah, no worries, even if no-one else joins and it's 302 Im cool with that :-)

if people pay money instead of tickets im happy with having the monsy equivalent back instead of tickets back (your rate worked out at 55k per ticket, and that's exactly what I sold them for when I had a shop) id probably only wate the tickets on stuff I don't need anyway.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:38 am

Elysium is up and running and the password has been sent to the players that have already paid.

Payment wise, there are eight of us in total as the original founders:

Naruto
Tickets Contributed: 240

Sintoque
Tickets Contributed: 575

Ssstark
Tickets Contributed: 100

JvonT
Tickets Contributed: 100

belding
Tickets Contributed:100

jimsun
Tickets Contributed: 0 so far, need to collect payment from ya :P

Krobeus
Tickets Contributed: 1100

Ccafe
Tickets Contributed: 200

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
For the payment to be fair, there needs to be 302 tickets per player. (2415/8=301.875)

That means that:
-Naruto will need to pay 62 more tickets.
-Sintoque is owed 273 tickets
-Ssstark will need to pay 0 more tickets.
-JvonT will need to pay 100 more tickets.
-belding will need to pay 202 more tickets.
-jimsun will need to pay 302 more tickets.
-Krobeus is owed 798 tickets.
Ccafe will need to pay 102 more tickets.

Sintoque and Krobeus have paid a 1071 more tickets than required to set up the server so the extra tickets you will be paying will all be going towards them to make sure that the amount paid per person is at a fair price.

After this price has been paid, every original founder will essentially be paying 302 tickets for their own exclusive right to Elysium.

Paying this 302 ticket amount means that you will be refunding Sintoque and Krobeus for their excess contributions and that's the only fair way to do it.

Of course, after paying this amount, each original founder is also entitled to invite a maximum of 4 other new players per person. This could be a daily, weekly, or monthly thing but I will need to know who it is you're inviting and for what time period.
Last edited by Naruto on Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Naruto

Postby Sintoque » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:11 am

and the begging starts :lol:

If this arrangement works, we may continue from time to time later.
I trust Naruto can manage the server as he said on a daily basis, all members are encourage to sell the room on a daily basis to whoever ask. You can be generous though, coz I am, but I'd be very selective to whom I would allow to use Elysium.

I would rather you all can make some money/tickets so for next server you're all loaded with tickets than broke. :D

and thanks a bunch Naruto, your dedication is much appreciated.

EDIT: add beggars PM in the first few hours
Last edited by Sintoque on Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Ssstark » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:27 am

I'm just wondering how the inviting other players will work if we are being scheduled in areas where more than one person wants to grind? (As in where are they then allowed to grind at?)
Ssstark

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:36 am

Sintoque wrote:and the begging starts :lol:

If this arrangement works, we may continue from time to time later.
I trust Naruto can manage the server as he said on a daily basis, all members are encourage to sell the room on a daily basis to whoever ask. You can be generous though, coz I am, but I'd be very selective to whom I would allow to use Elysium.

I would rather you all can make some money/tickets so for next server you're all loaded with tickets than broke. :D

and thanks a bunch Naruto, your dedication is much appreciated.

Thanks Sintoque! I will definitely be online daily so if there's any password leakages, let me know and I'll definitely change it but by default I will change it daily.

I also agree with selling rooms to a maximum of 4 players per day; it will help ease the off the burden of your paying of the 302 tickets.

The only request I have is that you tell me who you are inviting in, the time frame of their presence and which area they are taking. Original founders have a higher right to a room than others because the amount they have paid is much more.
Naruto

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:59 am

Calender has been updated and all original founding members and their reserved rooms have been added to it. New members will be added in red colour.
Naruto

Postby Sintoque » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:35 am

Naruto wrote:
Sintoque

I believe I don't have this many with you.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:02 am

Sintoque wrote:
Naruto wrote:
Sintoque

I believe I don't have this many with you.

My bad, I confused your amount with Krobeus's, your amount that you paid to me was 575.
Naruto

Postby fractious77 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:30 am

HAHAHAHAHA, I will not be paying for use of your server, but I just wanted to give a MAJOR compliment to your incredible business sense. This is a great idea for making money/tickets! Well played, sir!
fractious77

Postby Krobeus » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 am

I don't mind using a different room if someones already in a room where I am, pr if someone else turns up, theres only a few of us, and even blockbots makd good grinding if theres no competition.
Krobeus

Postby itblobboy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Is there any chance I could get a friends & family discount...?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby belding » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:40 pm

itblobboy wrote:Is there any chance I could get a friends & family discount...?
I am pretty sure you don't have any family that is part of this server and as for friends.....
belding

Postby koalasium » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Belding knows a lot about friends, trust him.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby JIMSUN » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Selling spots for the server. PM me for prices week/biweekly/server duration. Available spots are spots that has not yet been taken. ^^
IGN: jimsun
Catch me playing!!! : http://twitch.tv/jace_
JIMSUN

Postby Naruto » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:23 pm

By the way, you are allowed to put alts into different areas to make the fish spawn in order for an increased chance of getting a shiny fish.

In fact, I'd recommend doing so because in the public servers, the competition to get them shinies are fast and furious; they're usually gone within 2 minutes thanks to the fishing radar so please, fully utilize this private server to get ALL the shinies!
Naruto

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:38 am

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
player name: you know my name
guild: you know my guild
time: when there is light in israel
areas: brick beholder (depend when you make more mony per EXP)
edit: brick won the fight
i will be in brick.. til i will be able to be in reps
i will be happy to level legendary people
Last edited by plak&shlak on Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Naruto » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 pm

Just letting you know that jimsun has withdraw from Elysium due to a misunderstanding. Because of that, there's 302 tickets outstanding. I've talked to Sasuke and he'll pay off the 302 in exchange for being one of the original founders.

Sintoque and Krobeus will still receive their refunds!
Naruto

Postby CCafe » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Damn, I need to find me some time to play!
CCafe

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:03 pm

how does this work? what competitors ? you mean if my preffered grinding place is bricks in that day and someone's grinding place is there also, the player who can easily kill it will stay ? what if my grinding time is 8 hours non-stop and uhm can I grind there as long as i want or there are scheduled time ? when I have paid the whole month does that mean i can grind there everyday and anytime i want ?

i want to grind in bricks but it seems many player's preffered spot is there and they're much more powerful than meh .
275k is good for 1 day non-stop grinding at bricks ! lol
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby Krobeus » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:48 am

Hakersaki, its not like that, theres normally only 2-4 people online at a time, and theyre all really cool guys, no-one comes around kill stealing or chasing outta rooms in Eleysium. for example im normally in briks if no-one else there but even if someone there and I go "oops I go other room" they're normally like "no stay I can go grind something stronger" iv been doing a lot of bricks lately but Im just about ready to move on to gloord now

EDIT: just 275k? that's a very low estimate, I made well over a million there yesterday and went up 10 levels.
Krobeus

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:26 am

yea ikr :D and yay thanks there's noone to ks me at bricks :D so , i'll rent now .
btw i made over 2 mil too

Player Name: HakerSaki
Tickets contributed: 25 tickets
Level: 284
Guild: TheDeathless
Preferred time online in UTC: idk what's UTC (6:00am-5:00pm Phil. Time)
Preferred grinding area: Bricks only

EDIT: maybe ill go only in that server when there's too many people in main server which is my preferred time , or when there's noone :D i'll leave my alt at any main server , so bricks will spawn and ill just change server so then i can grind much faster
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby Sintoque » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 am

Kudos Naruto for managing Elysium and I could feel now its exclusivity just only after a few days.

Lots of password begging PM spams though on top of usual "sir plz give me shit".

BTW, If you all know Gspot, once an active player and had contributed for the insertion of Divine Sets into the game. It seemed that Gspot had givenve away the account to some beggar noob. When I saw Gspot online a few days back, I was so excited so started a chat but she appeared out of character. I asked coke, and coke confirmed that Gspot may had given away her account. It could have been hacked by password guessing, I don't know. But current user of Gspot account is really really noobs and annoying. Beg all the time. and the begging for password saga get even worst now.

⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Krobeus » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:15 am

I had some people ask me for pass too saying they wanna b my friend and join me in server but I didn't trust them.
Krobeus

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:18 am

Sintoque wrote:Kudos Naruto for managing Elysium and I could feel now its exclusivity just only after a few days.

Lots of password begging PM spams though on top of usual "sir plz give me shit".

BTW, If you all know Gspot, once an active player and had contributed for the insertion of Divine Sets into the game. It seemed that Gspot had givenve away the account to some beggar noob. When I saw Gspot online a few days back, I was so excited so started a chat but she appeared out of character. I asked coke, and coke confirmed that Gspot may had given away her account. It could have been hacked by password guessing, I don't know. But current user of Gspot account is really really noobs and annoying. Beg all the time. and the begging for password saga get even worst now.

is it girl???????????
damn all the girls people hate them
Last edited by plak&shlak on Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:22 am

Krobeus wrote:I had some people ask me for pass too saying they wanna b my friend and join me in server but I didn't trust them.

Haha you can have friends in an instant XD they all beg and say they'll pay , idc how much would they pay i don't even know them .
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
HakerSaki_2nd

PreviousNext

Return to General