Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Krobeus » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:14 pm

I'm getting more popular, people are starting to beg me for pass, oh, it put a warm glow in my heart, I'm getting popular.
I'm still not giving pass, but its nice to be asked (occasionally) ;)
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby koalasium » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Krobeus wrote:I'm getting more popular, people are starting to beg me for pass, oh, it put a warm glow in my heart, I'm getting popular.
I'm still not giving pass, but its nice to be asked (occasionally) ;)

I feel ya, man. You won't believe how happy I was when I got my first PM from someone I didn't know :D
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Im_a_merchant » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Wait a few months. Its gonna kill u. Must suck for coke
Im_a_merchant

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:42 am

Im_a_merchant wrote:Wait a few months. Its gonna kill u. Must suck for coke

seems coke is use to live with all those pms
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Krobeus » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:08 am

When I hit level 300 I'm gonna do a drop party of Spartan helmets (get it?) and put 300 tickets in my vendor for just $300 each. :D

If people don't know me after that then they wont know me until I hit a leaderboard (cracks knuckles), best get back to grinding.
Krobeus

Postby CCafe » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:51 am

Lu__Bu is banned from our server indefinitely for failing to follow instructions, failing to leave when asked, insulting, stealing.
CCafe

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:42 am

Stealing?
i looted a stick didn't know they were So much money
All sarcasm aside i needed the beholder area so i can reach lvl 231 due to the fact that other monsters
Do not give that much xp So yes i needed to kill a few beholders which i can.
And if i remember you and MQ were yelling at me to get out for no reason i just needed
a few mobs so i said im gonna ignore you guys -.-
And thats what i did i dont care If you want me to get out i needed my xp

All i care about is my xp i dont need your stupid loot.

And Insulting?!?!?! idk what your talking bout i never insulted anybody -_-

EDIT: if your gonna get me banned from the server at least show some Ding Dang Proof! -_-
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Krobeus wrote:When I hit level 300 I'm gonna do a drop party of Spartan helmets (get it?) and put 300 tickets in my vendor for just $300 each. :D

If people don't know me after that then they wont know me until I hit a leaderboard (cracks knuckles), best get back to grinding.

awesome
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby CCafe » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:10 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:Stealing?
All sarcasm aside i needed the beholder area so i can reach lvl 231 due to the fact that other monsters
And if i remember you and MQ were yelling at me to get out for no reason i just needed

EDIT: if your gonna get me banned from the server at least show some Ding Dang Proof! -_-

You want proof find I saw it with my own eyes and the 300 tickets that I spent to help pay for this server. Proof enough. I don't care if you were invited. You were asked to leave and you called us douches and kept running your mouth after I told you to leave or be banned from the server. Because you can't control yourself and move on is why I'm requesting your ban. Its as simple as that.
CCafe

Postby r3v3r3nd » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:55 pm

CCafe wrote:

You want proof find I saw it with my own eyes and the 300 tickets that I spent to help pay for this server. Proof enough. I don't care if you were invited. You were asked to leave and you called us douches and kept running your mouth after I told you to leave or be banned from the server. Because you can't control yourself and move on is why I'm requesting your ban. Its as simple as that.

About a week ago he came to reps to try and loot steal from me. I let the reps have their way with him.
r3v3r3nd

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:39 pm

I didn't come to steal I came for a shiny fish -_-
Well shiny green spot.
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby christopher10280 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:50 pm

Krobeus wrote:When I hit level 300 I'm gonna do a drop party of Spartan helmets (get it?) and put 300 tickets in my vendor for just $300 each. :D

Hehehe. The battle of 300, eh? (Actually "The battle of Thermopylae" but you know what I mean.)
Those battles have always been one of my favorites.
Have you been killing 300 Spartans?
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby StormNinja » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:44 am

Is there gonna be another private server for January?

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:49 am

r3v3r3nd wrote:
CCafe wrote:

About a week ago he came to reps to try and loot steal from me. I let the reps have their way with him.

lol
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Naruto » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:21 pm

It is with the deepest regrets that I must inform you that Elysium will soon be over. Before we end, there is several things I'd like to note:

-Sintoque will be paid 273 tickets in compensation for the extra that he contributed at the start of the server.
-Krobeus will be paid 798 tickets in compensation for the extra that he contributed at the start of the server.

I am also aware of the friction between Lu_Bu and Ccafe and also between JvonT and FstMario. I had hoped that there would be enough common sense and decency to leave a room when the original player farming there requests you to leave but apparently that can't be done so here's what I'm suggesting if there is ever a next Private Server:

-Rooms are loaned out instead of the password. This time round for Elysium, the deal was the password for a set duration in exchange for in-game cash/tickets.

-Next time if a Private Server does happen again, it won't be a password for a whole month sort of thing. Instead, it will be daily bookings instead of monthly. What this means is that a player can reserve a room for a set amount of days:

Example:
"Player X reserves 1st of February - 15th of February of the Repguana Room. Any other player that enters his room and takes his kills are kicked from the server without question unless the owner of that room has allowed the other player to join them"

The root cause of the conflicts that have arisen recently are due to kill stealing so instead of having access to the full server, players will be compacted and limited to the grinding rooms of their choosing.
Naruto

Postby CCafe » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Sadly that would never work for me. I can't give you a time and date that I can get on and play. Some of us have lives and a family and playing already is hard. I think how we had it is fine. Yes there will always be tension when players refuse to follow the rules set before them but its a hiccup at best and can be worked around.

I'm personally buying our next server for January it will be my semi late Christmas present for Legendary. Also just as sad this server will be private invite only for active Legendary members. Merry Christmas guys!
CCafe

Postby Krobeus » Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:45 am

I'm not sure if I would want to do another private server straight away, at the start it was amazing but now Beholders are my best place to grind now and in Elysium it's normally occupied, I've gone to the public servers for at least part of the day every day since I've moved up to Beholders, on the private server I play nice so when Beholders is busy I go back to Lotus, but in public area I can play nasty; stay in Beholders and fight for my kills and items.
Krobeus

Postby Krobeus » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:36 am

I'm seeing more and more strangers in Eleysium the last couple of days, and this person seemed to think he had every right to be there... (below)

I'm wondering now if our private server has somehow gotten mixed up with another private server???
Attachments
1.png
1.png (9.46 KiB) Viewed 910 times
Krobeus

Postby CCafe » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:35 am

Don't worry about it. Robby should be ending that server any day now.
CCafe

Previous

Return to General