Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:58 pm

i remember boy like a boss He kept harassing me for tickets he said" Gimme 100 tickets pls"
I cannot stand ticket beggars >.< i told him to stop
so he stopped and harassed some other guy for tickets.
Overall: he is a beggar and he was banned for something...
EDIT: These guys were begging for the password...
i was afk in the server while playing aq.com...
Anyways yea they were begging
Attachments
beggas.PNG
beggas.PNG (42.28 KiB) Viewed 1031 times
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:24 am

Naruto wrote:I checked out "SorryButYourWeak" (My inner grammar Nazi is screaming incessantly) and this is what I've found:
Image
He's in the same guild as "Im_Mage190".

I had a chat with "SorryButYourWeak" and:
Image
Image
Image
Image

He claims to be "BOY_LIKE_A_BOSS" but "BOY_LIKE_A_BOSS" is banned:
Image

He seems to deny sharing the password to "Im_Mage190" but they're in the same guild so I think that he probably did share it. Not sure why his account "BOY_LIKE_A_BOSS" was banned though.

lol he also talk about hinm and said you give him server
i tell him that if he lie to me he need to pray for his life and he satart beig crazy and say dont ban me
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Lu-Bu » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:54 am

I log on into a public server and im still getting stalked by this guy :evil:
Attachments
beggas.PNG
beggas.PNG (52.07 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 am

Lu-Bu wrote:I log on into a public server and im still getting stalked by this guy :evil:

lol its me
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Naruto » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:54 am

Matter has been resolved, the pass has been sent to your forum accounts. I apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and hopefully the pass won't be leaked again. ;)
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:19 am

HakerSaki start annoying me
all the time he say uput eggs put eggs all the time
al the time he ask me annoying questions like do you have friends how is your neighbour if i sleep etc he is following me all the time!!!!!
i sware if i meet him in real life it will be better to him to run away
and he add that
Screenshot_143.png
Screenshot_143.png (1.9 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 am

plak&shlak wrote:HakerSaki start annoying me
all the time he say uput eggs put eggs all the time
al the time he ask me annoying questions like do you have friends how is your neighbour if i sleep etc he is following me all the time!!!!!
i sware if i meet him in real life it will be better to him to run away
and he add that
Screenshot_143.png

Oh come on who's crying like a baby now ;) all the time i go at bricks you start go crazy .. and you're easy to annoy . I was just asking why not put a spawnball so the max spawn bricks is 3x more so we can share the place , you even posted it here . Anyways sintoque Didn't paid me , he even don't know about this . Sorry Sintoque for using your name .
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:45 am

I dare you to capture all the messages in the Pub Chat box ;) You only captured the message that has Sintoque's name , so Sintoque can blame me right ? So that people will focus on the captured pic with Sintoque's name ;) come on post the messages that you said "don't cry like a baby" and the message when I just dropped sticks at bricks
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:16 am

HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:HakerSaki start annoying me
all the time he say uput eggs put eggs all the time
al the time he ask me annoying questions like do you have friends how is your neighbour if i sleep etc he is following me all the time!!!!!
i sware if i meet him in real life it will be better to him to run away
and he add that
Screenshot_143.png

Oh come on who's crying like a baby now ;) all the time i go at bricks you start go crazy .. and you're easy to annoy . I was just asking why not put a spawnball so the max spawn bricks is 3x more so we can share the place , you even posted it here . Anyways sintoque Didn't paid me , he even don't know about this . Sorry Sintoque for using your name .

i dont care if you come to brick.. its annoy that you start begging me
i never tell people go away.. while you give me hints that i need to away...
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 am

plak&shlak wrote:
HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
plak&shlak wrote:HakerSaki start annoying me
all the time he say uput eggs put eggs all the time
al the time he ask me annoying questions like do you have friends how is your neighbour if i sleep etc he is following me all the time!!!!!
i sware if i meet him in real life it will be better to him to run away
and he add that
Screenshot_143.png

Oh come on who's crying like a baby now ;) all the time i go at bricks you start go crazy .. and you're easy to annoy . I was just asking why not put a spawnball so the max spawn bricks is 3x more so we can share the place , you even posted it here . Anyways sintoque Didn't paid me , he even don't know about this . Sorry Sintoque for using your name .

i dont care if you come to brick.. its annoy that you start begging me
haha ! please tell which messages that i have sent seems beg to you ;)
i never tell people go away.. Ha really but you're giving hints
while you give me hints that i need to away... what hints Pics please ;)
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Lu-Bu » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:26 am

he doesn't have to set up a spawn ball if he doesn't want to :|
why dont you do that instead? and stop beging plak to drop balls
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:34 am

Lu-Bu wrote:he doesn't have to set up a spawn ball if he doesn't want to :|
why dont you do that instead? and stop beging plak to drop balls

yea im gonna put one but before that I asked plak and he said he doesn't want to put it coz "I DONT WANt TO PUT IT COZ IT DROPS CRAP THING" i think like that lol and i said i'll just put it in portal idk what he said after lol .. but u know the funny thing before that I dropped a STICK yea a FACKING STICK AT BRICKS and he went crazy then after that I started annoying him coz he's easily annoyed :) :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Man, I need popcorn now. :lol:
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:12 pm

Sintoque wrote:Man, I need popcorn now. :lol:

Fun to watch huh? :lol: :lol: GGWP Sir
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Well played indeed sir :D
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Pft » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Haker ask me to put down spawn balls also. I just simply make it clear i wont. He can be annoying but just ignore him when he does. He will learn soon enough. He is an ok guy though just some annoying traits.
Image

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
User avatar
Pft
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:24 pm
Location: The Corner of the Earth

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Pft wrote:Haker ask me to put down spawn balls also. I just simply make it clear i wont. He can be annoying but just ignore him when he does. He will learn soon enough. He is an ok guy though just some annoying traits.

yea ignore me :D or just deal with my Annoying traits :lol: :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:01 am

HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
Pft wrote:Haker ask me to put down spawn balls also. I just simply make it clear i wont. He can be annoying but just ignore him when he does. He will learn soon enough. He is an ok guy though just some annoying traits.

yea ignore me :D or just deal with my Annoying traits :lol: :lol:

well i ignore you very well havent i???
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:22 am

wow sometimes im just so evil
Screenshot_148.png
Screenshot_148.png (15.36 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Screenshot_149.png
Screenshot_149.png (16.42 KiB) Viewed 952 times
Screenshot_150.png
Screenshot_150.png (15.27 KiB) Viewed 952 times

after that he said he joking etc
he wanted to me add him on facebook etc.. i didnt give him that he wanted to know my name
trivia
he talk Cebuano language so he philipino....
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Sintoque » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:44 am

nice troll bro

Image
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛


IM JUST STILL LURKING
User avatar
Sintoque
 
Posts: 1247
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:12 am

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:27 am

Sintoque wrote:nice troll bro

Image

LOL
so you want fight huh? ;) ;) ;) ;)
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 am

plak&shlak wrote:
HakerSaki_2nd wrote:
Pft wrote:Haker ask me to put down spawn balls also. I just simply make it clear i wont. He can be annoying but just ignore him when he does. He will learn soon enough. He is an ok guy though just some annoying traits.

yea ignore me :D or just deal with my Annoying traits :lol: :lol:

well i ignore you very well havent i???

not really :lol: you just replied to me :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:54 am

plak&shlak wrote:wow sometimes im just so evil
Screenshot_148.png
Screenshot_149.png
Screenshot_150.png

after that he said he joking etc
he wanted to me add him on facebook etc.. i didnt give him that he wanted to know my name
trivia
he talk Cebuano language so he philipino....

wow really :lol: ok then WP man :D
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:28 am
Location: The real game, life.

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Lu-Bu » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:42 pm

After mocking super heroes in a playful matter she said she had the pass
could she have leaked it?....
Attachments
wd.PNG
wd.PNG (18.43 KiB) Viewed 924 times
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:29 am

Lu-Bu wrote:After mocking super heroes in a playful matter she said she had the pass
could she have leaked it?....

tell him shut up motherfucker noob
that the way i answer to every noob now
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests