Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby Naruto » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Hello all,

I've migrated my previous thread to this new one because the old post was full of clutter and I thought I'd sort that out.

So, yes, the Private Server will be happening, details down below:

What:

When:
1st of December

Max Amount of Players:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Methods

-Monthly Cost Per Player
$5.5M OR 100 Tickets

OR

-Weekly Cost Per Player
$1.5M OR 30 Tickets

OR

-Daily Cost Per Player
$275K OR 5 Tickets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms and Conditions

Spoiler: show
Everyday at 12:00am (UTC/GMT) time, the password will be changed to minimize password leakage so if the password does leak, it will be limited to one day and one day only.

The new password will be sent via forum PM to all the members on the forum that have paid for that day/week/month.

To prevent the password leaking, I will make it so that if any player using the private server is found to be sharing the private server password, they will be banned from using that server for the rest of the month and any money or items paid for their day/week/month will NOT be refunded.

I hope it won't have to come to that but with the previous and current private servers, I have seen many players who didn't follow etiquette and tried to sell passwords so I'm being a lot more cautious with the one I'll be hosting.

Calender of December

This is the calender I will be using to post which players will be using what areas and at what time:

Stay tuned to that so that the amount of conflicts in grinding area and time are minimized.
After reading through all of that and you want to pay to have monthly/weekly/daily access to the Private Server, fill in this rubric and post it on this thread please.

For those that don't like rubrics, send me a PM via the forums or in-game to discuss payment.

Player Name:
Tickets contributed:
Level:
Guild:
Preferred time online in UTC:
Preferred grinding area:
Paid Players:

Player Name: Naruto
Tickets contributed: 240 Tickets
Level: 602
Guild: Legendary
Preferred time online in UTC: 11am UTC
Preferred grinding area: Proteum Bottom

Player Name: Sintoque
Tickets contributed: 575 Tickets. (475 Tickets will be refunded to you)
Level: 1158
Guild: Dunamis
Preferred time online in UTC: -
Preferred grinding area: Deep Ocean

Player Name: Ssstark
Tickets contributed: 100 Tickets
Level: 737
Guild: Knights of say Ni
Preferred grinding area: Repguana Sanction, Proteum areas, lower leveled areas when possible for pet leveling

Player Name: JvonT
Tickets contributed: 100 Tickets
Level: 308
Preferred time online in UTC:Just eventually, pretty much only weekends, no specific time.
Preferred grinding area: Beholder Lookout

Player Name: belding
Tickets contributed: 100 tickets
Level: 435
Preferred time online in UTC: 1am to 3am mainly if I understand UTC but sporadically a lot too.
Preferred grinding area: Beholders mostly. If some one is there then bricks or lotus or reps. I won't step on any toes.

Player Name: Sasuke
Tickets contributed: 302 tickets
Level: 322
Preferred grinding area: Bricks

Player Name: Krobeus
Tickets contributed: 1100
Level: 106
Guild: no guild yet (Im gonna apply to hells army at level 200, unless it's gone up by then)
Preferred time online in UTC: not sure what this means, i live in England uk and i play most evenings, daytimes if I am not working
Preferred grinding area: no preferred area, i grind what I can, at the moment thats goo cubes, stalkers sasqatch, can do bricks and drillbots but not easily, i don't mind moving rooms if someone else turns up...? there are only 30 of us so i wont have to move more than a couple times to find a nice space to myself

Player Name: CCafe
Tickets contributed: 200
Level: 306
Preferred time online in UTC: Mornings and Evening USA
Preferred grinding area: Lotus Eye Bog, some wastelands for money, random spots just for boredom or talking will leave if unwanted, uncherished, and possibly unloved.

Player Name: SOUL_SLAYER
-RESERVED-

Player Name: koalasium
-RESERVED-

Invited Players that the Original Founders have invited:
Naruto
-shtayr
-HakerSaki, 03 and 04 of December and three days next week
-DemXep- One week rental

Sintoque
-MarioFan1
-SuperKing
-
-

Ssstark
-ldldld
-Coolman101
-
-

JvonT
ImNoob23 -Weekly SUN 30-SUN 7
BOY_LIKE_A_BOSS -Weekly, SAT 29-SAT 6
koalasium -Monthly
pft -Monthly

belding
-plak
-MasterQuackster
-
-

Sasuke
-r3v3r3nd
-
-
-

Krobeus
-XxMarvinxX
-Lu_Bu
-
-

Ccafe
-Monochrome
-
-
-

Banned Players
ihasarchery. Reason: Tried selling Private Server passwords before.
Wizard101guy. Reason: Shared password.
The_Mage190 Reason: Not meant to be one the server.
If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me in game or on the forums.

For those concerned with UTC/GMT Timezone, here's a link to figure out what time you are in UTC/GMT:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx
Elysium is up and running and the password has been sent to the players that have already paid.

Payment wise, there are eight of us in total as the original founders:

Naruto
Tickets Contributed: 240

Sintoque
Tickets Contributed: 575

Ssstark
Tickets Contributed: 100

JvonT

belding
Tickets Contributed:100

jimsun
Tickets Contributed: 0 so far, need to collect payment from ya :P

Krobeus
Tickets Contributed: 1100

Ccafe
Tickets Contributed: 200

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
For the payment to be fair, there needs to be 302 tickets per player. (2415/8=301.875)

That means that:
-Naruto will need to pay 62 more tickets.
-Sintoque is owed 273 tickets
-Ssstark will need to pay 0 more tickets.
-JvonT will need to pay 0 more tickets.
-belding will need to pay 0 more tickets.
-Sasuke will need to pay 302 more tickets.
-Krobeus is owed 798 tickets.
-Ccafe will need to pay 102 more tickets.

Sintoque and Krobeus have paid a 1071 more tickets than required to set up the server so the extra tickets you will be paying will all be going towards them to make sure that the amount paid per person is at a fair price.

After this price has been paid, every original founder will essentially be paying 302 tickets for their own exclusive right to Elysium.

Paying this 302 ticket amount means that you will be refunding Sintoque and Krobeus for their excess contributions and that's the only fair way to do it.

Of course, after paying this amount, each original founder is also entitled to invite a maximum of 4 other new players per person. This could be a daily, weekly, or monthly thing but I will need to know who it is you're inviting and for what time period.
Last edited by Naruto on Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:57 am, edited 35 times in total.
Naruto

Re: Elysium (Private Server for 1st of December)

Postby itblobboy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Godspeed with the server,

But I can't throw money around willy nilly like that.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Player Name: SOUL_SLAYER
Tickets contributed: (0-5)
Level: 334-3XX
Preferred time online in UTC: (What does this mean exactly?
Preferred grinding area: Bricks-Beholders

@Naruto

Three things

1-What it UTC?

2-Can we pay in advance?

3-How long will do the servers last?

**will be most active from the 19th Dec-5th Jan
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Naruto » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 pm

itblobboy wrote:Godspeed with the server,

But I can't throw money around willy nilly like that.

Thanks for the support! There's also weekly and daily options for those who don't wanna pay the full month.

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Player Name: SOUL_SLAYER
Tickets contributed: (0-5)
Level: 334-3XX
Preferred time online in UTC: (What does this mean exactly?
Preferred grinding area: Bricks-Beholders

@Naruto
Three things

1-What it UTC?
2-Can we pay in advance?
3-How long will do the servers last?
**will be most active from the 19th Dec-5th Jan

1. UTC is the standard timezone thing:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

I'll edit the main post so that the link to UTC is included as well. Everybody on here lives in different timezones so UTC/GMT time is probably the best for figuring out when people grind so I can avoid any conflicts in grinding time.

2. Yes, you can pay in advance. The list of people I have that are approved are people who have already paid me.

3. Server lasts for a month, from the 1st of December 2014 to the 1st of January 2015.

For example, the active time you are proposing is 2 weeks. 19th of December - 1st of January. (My server doesn't last as long as 5th of Jan, so I had to exclude it from calculation :oops: ) Two weeks rental would mean $3M or 60 tickets, whichever payment option is best with you.
Naruto

Re: Elysium: Private Server for 1st of December

Postby koalasium » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:55 pm

Is paying in advance the only option? Or is there a way to pay during the rental?

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Dauntless » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Doesn't 100 books give you enough power to over power your room competitors? Sorry I'm a cowboy, I don't have much competition lol
Dauntless

Postby Naruto » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:13 pm

koalasium wrote:Is paying in advance the only option? Or is there a way to pay during the rental?

You can pay during the rental. I'd prefer it if you paid early since it'll be easier to keep track of everything but if you pay on the day, then that's cool with me as well.

Dauntless wrote:Doesn't 100 books give you enough power to over power your room competitors? Sorry I'm a cowboy, I don't have much competition lol

Depends on who your competition is. If you get someone who sells tickets and uses that money to buy books, you'll be overpowered no matter what class you are. :P
Naruto

Postby belding » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Player Name: belding
Tickets contributed: I will give 100 tickets
Level: 435
Preferred time online in UTC:1am to 3am mainly if I understand UTC but sporadically a lot too.
Preferred grinding area: beholders mostly. If some one is there then bricks or lotus or reps. I won't step on any toes.
belding

Postby JIMSUN » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Player Name: jimsun
Tickets contributed: 5.5M or 100 Tickets. Whichever is preferred
Level: 399
Preferred time online in UTC: 21:00-05:00 M-F and Random during the weekend.
Preferred grinding area: Reps only
IGN: jimsun
Catch me playing!!! : http://twitch.tv/jace_
JIMSUN

Postby Sintoque » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:28 am

I'm working shift and on call 24/7. I also log-in into HH, and leave my computer on almost most of the time. On my off-day or out of town trip I might log off altogether like 1-3 days at a time, on rare occasions it could be a week.

So I cannot fix my time on the calendar.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Naruto » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:38 pm

-Added belding,jimsun and Krobeus to the list.
-Added SOUL_SLAYER and koalasium as reserved members

Sintoque, if there's no set time due to the nature of your job, I'm okay with that. I'll put you as "online" for most of the time even if you're afk and then whoever is using your area can use it until you're moving and attacking again?

I don't think there will be that many players using Deep Ocean though since I'll be taking Proteum Bottom for mass leveling and last I checked the other player that could potentially use that area would be Ssstark.

All the players that have applied thus far are good people so I'm sure there won't be any incidents where players tell other players to get out of "their" room. That rarely happens though and if it does I'm sure it can be resolved.
Naruto

Postby koalasium » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Player Name: koalasium
Tickets contributed: probably going to do a daily plan, about 20 tickets
Level: 227
Preferred grinding time: Idk, but it's going to be: Dec 19, Dec 22, 23, 24 (4 days, 20 tickets)
Preferred grinding area: Bricks, lotus eyes (and I'm in belding's guild cell, idk whether this will be used to build contribution tho)

Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Krobeus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:31 am

Player Name: Krobeus
Tickets contributed: 1100 tickets.
Level: 138
Guild: N/A but I gonna apply to Hells Army once Im good enough.
Preferred time online in UTC: varies but normally between 17:30 and 22:00
Preferred grinding area: N/A I grind the toughest things I can, but if someone else is there already in the provate server I don't mind moving to a weaker room. at the moment I grind goo, bricks, blockbots and drillbots, I can also grind Glord now but they go over a hundred damage to me when they hit.

EDIT: tickets paid now, and updated level too.
Last edited by Krobeus on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby JIMSUN » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:49 pm

Question.
Is it possible to get a password change request if the password is in the hands of unauthorized people?
IGN: jimsun
Catch me playing!!! : http://twitch.tv/jace_
JIMSUN

Postby Naruto » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:53 pm

JIMSUN wrote:Question.
Is it possible to get a password change request if the password is in the hands of unauthorized people?

Yes. By default, I will change the password everyday at 12:00am (UTC/GMT) time to minimize the chances of that happening. The new password will be sent via a forum PM to all members of the Private Server once its changed.

However, if you are aware that the password has been leaked and I am in-game, send me a PM, I will change it then and also send a PM including the newly changed password to all members of the Private Server via forum PM and in-game PM if there are members using it.

That being said, even if I'm not online in-game and you inform me about a password leak via the forum PMs, I will log into the game to change it since I'm online pretty much most of the day.
Naruto

Postby Naruto » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Alright, just a slight update peoples!

Ticket wise, this is where we are:

-3175 tickets

Naruto

Sintoque
Tickets Contributed: 575

Ssstark

JvonT

belding

jimsun
Tickets Contributed: 100 [PENDING]

Krobeus

CCafe
Tickets Contributed: 200
Last edited by Naruto on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naruto

Postby Naruto » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 pm

Does anyone wanna start the Priv Server on this Friday then? It would mean paying 2415 tickets instead of 3450
Last edited by Naruto on Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naruto

Postby koalasium » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Naruto wrote:Image

Does anyone wanna start the Priv Server on this Friday then?

This is a save of 1035 tickets. Literally. 70% of 3450 is 2415 tickets. Everyone should say yes.

I don't mind, since I'm can't contribute any tickets... :D
Last edited by koalasium on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Krobeus » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:13 pm

yes start this Friday, im busy on Friday but that's a huge saving sorry huge saving!
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby Naruto » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm still pending payments from belding (100) and jimsun (100) but if we start this Friday then there will be 960 excess tickets.
Naruto

Postby Pft » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Naruto wrote:I'm still pending payments from belding (100) and jimsun (100) but if we start this Friday then there will be 960 excess tickets.

So what does this mean for prices? Does the price reduce since the server total price is down? I am interested in using, just want set straight i will be using tickets not bought some in a bit so i don't mind obtaining them.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby JvonT » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:58 pm

Krobeus wrote:yes start this Friday, im busy on Friday but that's a huge saving sorry huge saving!

Agree, we must do it.

I'm still pending payments from belding (100) and jimsun (100) but if we start this Friday then there will be 960 excess tickets.

We can now save for the january.
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
JvonT

Postby MajesticOne » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:22 pm

Naruto wrote:Image

Does anyone wanna start the Priv Server on this Friday then? It would mean paying 2415 tickets instead of 3450

Cool
MajesticOne

Postby Naruto » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:08 am

Pft wrote: So what does this mean for prices? Does the price reduce since the server total price is down? I am interested in using, just want set straight i will be using tickets not bought some in a bit so i don't mind obtaining them.

JvonT wrote:We can now save for the january.

The total amount of tickets I have received from the members of this Private Server is:

Right now, there are 7 players who have paid. Including jimsun it would be 8 players and would bump the total amount from contributors to 2275.

2415 divided by 8 players would be 301.875 (or 302 if we're rounding it off) per player.
Naruto

Postby Ssstark » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:30 pm

I'm good for Friday start.
Ssstark

Next

Return to General