HH Mod Request!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

HH Mod Request!

Postby marianm » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 am

Hello everyone, I know a lot of you guys know me, and a lot don't, so I want to introduce myself.
My name is Marian, and i am the biggest F2P(free to play) player in the game at the moment (or i least i think so)
I have been playing this game for more than 6 years (almost 7).
I know some of you hate me, because i've been reporting and getting a lot of players banned, and i will keep doing so, only if Robby will keep banning them after he sees my texts...

I have been trying to help Robby in all the ways possible to increase the HH popularity and its safety.
I've been asking him to make me a Mod for HH so i can start punishing the botters/scammers (cheaters in general)
But he replied with something like this "I haven't had a good experience in the past, and there are low chances i will make someone a Mod, since it's hard to trust players".

I asked him to let me prove that i will take care of the game, and give me at least a week or something like a trial period to prove to him that i won't do anything to break the rules and i will do everything to keep the game safe. Told him that i'll make a list with every action i'll take, and do everything with solid proofs.

Now i am asking again, and asking you guys to support me and get HH in a better condition.
I will do my best to keep the game safe, and attractive, by creating events and punishing those who break the rules.
Also, all of us are sick of getting disconnected at every 5 minutes or every 2 areas we go thru... or getting banned for literally doing nothing...
Plus the fact that there are a lot of players getting banned for something they didn't (like for Steam Refund) the system is broken, and players gets banned for purchasing tickets from other players, and the scammers gets away with it...


I promise to give my best, and that i will try and fix all the major bugs that HH have got at the moment, and in the future....

For more info, or if you have some issues, simply DM me on discord.

Discord: marianm#2547
IGN: marianm
marianm
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Somebox » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:07 pm

I to support this, I dont know you but looking at your post history. You seem like you really want to fix HH and thats what we really need right now. I'm just a nobody here but I hope this helps. Also can you/someone try to figure out a way to check if tix are real or duped? cuz I don't know how you would prove that. I got banned before for buying duped tix and I haven't bought any tix for a while unless I trust them but trust takes a while to build. Not everyone has the time to do build it.
Somebox
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Darkin_Bullets » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:21 am

I need this kind of person. We need you, I hope you can find a way to convince Robby to let his Game manage by you. I'm very certain that I will support you in every way I can. I already sent you a friend request on your Discord. I need you man, almost every night I can't sleep thinking about the future of HH if only someone manages it. Please man, I am always here to support you, I can't lose this game same as others. Fixing bugs and Report Feature is enough. I want to see many players having fun in this world of HH. I really want to meet friends, fight together, have some fun together, recruit some players to our guild. I badly want those, so please don't give up on this Wonderful Game. I am a Filipino, as you know most of Filipino players sometimes beg for money and pets and stuffs, I know that I am not like that but please don't make it as a reason to just leave the game. I hope you are doing well and safe, we need you man. You are our hope. I hope you feel how I feel about the game. Good luck and thank you !
Darkin_Bullets
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:14 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby King_Gabe073 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:17 am

Hi ive been playing since players been selling tickets were 50k each ive been playingn for a while and this game is slowly dying we need a new mod to fix all the problems and ban these scammers. These scammers dont care how much u spend on a pet or acc they will scam u they have no hearts they need to be banned!!! So please give Mariamn a chance to prove that she can be a mod so she can fix all these HH problems we need new updates too this game is becoming unplayable each day that passes pls give her a chance robby!!
King_Gabe073
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:31 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:01 am

I'm gonna be blunt, sorry if this makes me sound like a dick, but I really really need you to listen so you don't fall into the same trap that I did. I used to care for HH, try to be on robby's side for every decision. It's not worth it. Your efforts are in vain.

You won't get mod. Robby has outright abandoned this game for Eliatopia, his failing sister game. He doesn't care about refunds, he doesn't care about exploits, he sure as hell doesn't care about the playebase, he doesn't care as long as he can milk people for money and activity that he can put towards his failing primary project.

I get it, you say you've played for 7+ years but I've never personally seen you unless this is a new forums account. Robby trusted someone with powers before despite saying he was picky, that person (coke) exploited, sold high level accounts for irl currency, he exploited his position and would've had it removed months prior to when it was actually removed provided, yet again, robby actively cared for his community. As I said above, he doesn't. He thinks we're dogshit with a vendetta against pinoys and does nothing to support the game, instead reaping money from people foolish enough to spend and get false banned possibly right after.

He's left the game for basically 3+ years now, the code is probably janky, and I can't see why he would give someone of unknown renown access to said game. It's illogical from a business and a logical standpoint. You being a mod won't stop the disconnections, you being a mod won't stop false bans because you wouldn't access the applications and resources essential to validate if they are legitimate, you wouldn't be able to stop all of the concurrent issues which are present in the game, which is ultimately due to robby's nonexistence on the game. Although, again, from a business standpoint, he has no need to appoint a random player who thinks their sense of justice is alligned with robby's. If he really wanted someone to moderate, he'd have a commissioned person from the outside or someone who actively specialises with experience. Not power-hungry minors.

If robby doesn't listen to a full forum community outcry to care for his game that he abandoned, what makes you think he'll just listen to a f2p player trying to make a change on his dying game? Hell, even though Jarsu supposedly killed himself, robby hardly listened to him and let his pedophilliac antics of courting minors into his guild and talk nastily in dms go unnoticed despite spending thousands upon thousands. Any moderators he did have, forum or ingame side, are all inactive and equally don't care about the game. If you think you're going to make change, you won't. Empty promises. After battling since 2013 myself to keep this game alive and help it's popularity and righteousness, nothing of consequence happened, and with your attempt, nothing of consequence will happen, period.

People will stay being false banned, people will stay cheating, people will stay botting, people will stay scamming, even though scamming is legal in the ToS and ingame rules. Robby will probably respond and manually ban people because someone close to him says so, not because he has an ounce of care for the game.

TL;DR

Robby left this game time ago, he isn't coming back to fix it, and won't have you fix it for him. People have tried, all have failed, you won't be an exception.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11384
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby marianm » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:50 pm

Thanks for your replies guys,
As i said recently, i've been trying to help Robby in all the way possible.
Gave him a list with the PV prices after it got broken, and reported a lot of stuffs to him like botters, duppers, the BF Sale error & so on...
He used to reply me quickly enough and take actions with the proofs i gave to him.
Now as you guys said, he's mostly focused on Eliatopia, that's why at the moment Helmet-Heroes need Mod more than anytime...
Hope you guys understand.

And no, i'm not Hungry for power, as someone mentioned,
I just want a safe community, and stop the players getting scammed, (not mentioning how many times and how much i''ve lost from this reason...)

HH NEEDS a Mod, and idk, maybe im not the PERFECT person/player, but tell me who is.
I am well-known in the community and most of players knows that i'm a good choice...

Thanks again for your support.
IGN: marianm
marianm
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby DarkYveltal » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:54 pm

I'm not sure if I'd want you as a mod. I've had bad experiences with you abusing a simple power as mod in Andrew's server. I will however stand besideyou since I know you are a pretty trustworthy person outside of a staff perspective in hopes that you have changed from then. Good luck.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal
 
Posts: 785
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 am
Location: Im at my castle

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:05 pm

marianm wrote:Thanks for your replies guys,
As i said recently, i've been trying to help Robby in all the way possible.
Gave him a list with the PV prices after it got broken, and reported a lot of stuffs to him like botters, duppers, the BF Sale error & so on...
He used to reply me quickly enough and take actions with the proofs i gave to him.
Now as you guys said, he's mostly focused on Eliatopia, that's why at the moment Helmet-Heroes need Mod more than anytime...
Hope you guys understand.

And no, i'm not Hungry for power, as someone mentioned,
I just want a safe community, and stop the players getting scammed, (not mentioning how many times and how much i''ve lost from this reason...)

HH NEEDS a Mod, and idk, maybe im not the PERFECT person/player, but tell me who is.
I am well-known in the community and most of players knows that i'm a good choice...

Thanks again for your support.

All I'm really going to say, is good luck. If you actually get it, hopefully you can make the game at least bearable for existing players. It'd be nice to see someone achieve what multiple others couldn't.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11384
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Somebox » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:02 pm

To not make mods abuse their powers, shouldn't we also give the power to the people here in the forum? Like set up a poll of things to do, events/bug fixing and more. The forum will get more attention and invite more players to use it while also checking the mods control. Just a suggestion, I hope someone can give a more thorough idea.
Somebox
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:30 am

DarkYveltal wrote:I'm not sure if I'd want you as a mod. I've had bad experiences with you abusing a simple power as mod in Andrew's server. I will however stand besideyou since I know you are a pretty trustworthy person outside of a staff perspective in hopes that you have changed from then. Good luck.


Yeah, i know that i wasn't the best Staff in Andrew's discord server, but that was a year ago,
Plus, they all started hate me because i've been too strict with the kicks/bans, which won't happen in HH without any piece of proof that the player really deserve perm or temp ban.

IF i'll be Mod, i'll store all the info and all the proofs for bans, i have already prepared a DC server for that, with everything needed at the moment,

And thanks, i'll try to give my best.
IGN: marianm
marianm
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:34 am

Somebox wrote:To not make mods abuse their powers, shouldn't we also give the power to the people here in the forum? Like set up a poll of things to do, events/bug fixing and more. The forum will get more attention and invite more players to use it while also checking the mods control. Just a suggestion, I hope someone can give a more thorough idea.



I am bit confuse from what you've said, but yeah, i'll keep tracking everything and keep all the stuffs that i'll have to do and that i will do....

Hope you understand....

Thanks :)
IGN: marianm
marianm
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Somebox » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:03 pm

Did you get the position?
Somebox
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:02 pm

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:01 pm

Somebox wrote:Did you get the position?

No, and I very much doubt they actually will. Not for shade, just because from a business perspective from robby, doesn't make sense.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11384
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby _Toad » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:40 pm

First time in a long time I’ve hopped on here. Wp.

As FstMario pointed out, there’s literally zero sense for Robby to appoint a moderator. He’s moved on. Most players have moved on. So should you. I’m not going to explain or try make you see sense, because it clearly looks like you’re still determined to somehow persuade Robby to change his mind. What I will say, however, is that if Robby can’t do anything against people using hacked clients, what makes you think that you can put an end to it? Flash games have many flaws. Robby’s seen that firsthand. In fact, we’ve all seen that firsthand. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, I seriously doubt you’ve been playing the game for 6 years.

It takes a few Google searches and a brain to magically max out your payvault. Robby can’t do anything about it. Neither can you. Luckily for him, he finally realised there isn’t hope for this game. Let it wither.

Also I find it very funny that two accounts that have replied to this thread have only one single post.

Gg.
Image
_Toad
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 pm
Location: Toad alley

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Soul_Wizard » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am

In my opinion Helmet Heroes needs an mod
i remember playing Helmet Heroes with my friends basically everyday grinding etc but now it has just gone bit downhill
events were great and stuff but now we have no events and just ton of bugs that need fixing
so i would be very happy if we got a new mod
Soul_Wizard
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:49 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:20 pm

Damn, now they making new accounts just to try to falsify support. Not that it would matter from random people
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11384
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby marianm » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:30 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Damn, now they making new accounts just to try to falsify support. Not that it would matter from random people

Some of players didn't or doesn't even have an Forum account yet, and you should check HH discord's server, to see what ppl actually think about...
IGN: marianm
marianm
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:56 am

Re: HH Mod Request!

Postby x3SakuRa_ » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I'm gonna be blunt, sorry if this makes me sound like a dick, but I really really need you to listen so you don't fall into the same trap that I did. I used to care for HH, try to be on robby's side for every decision. It's not worth it. Your efforts are in vain.

You won't get mod. Robby has outright abandoned this game for Eliatopia, his failing sister game. He doesn't care about refunds, he doesn't care about exploits, he sure as hell doesn't care about the playebase, he doesn't care as long as he can milk people for money and activity that he can put towards his failing primary project.

I get it, you say you've played for 7+ years but I've never personally seen you unless this is a new forums account. Robby trusted someone with powers before despite saying he was picky, that person (coke) exploited, sold high level accounts for irl currency, he exploited his position and would've had it removed months prior to when it was actually removed provided, yet again, robby actively cared for his community. As I said above, he doesn't. He thinks we're dogshit with a vendetta against pinoys and does nothing to support the game, instead reaping money from people foolish enough to spend and get false banned possibly right after.

He's left the game for basically 3+ years now, the code is probably janky, and I can't see why he would give someone of unknown renown access to said game. It's illogical from a business and a logical standpoint. You being a mod won't stop the disconnections, you being a mod won't stop false bans because you wouldn't access the applications and resources essential to validate if they are legitimate, you wouldn't be able to stop all of the concurrent issues which are present in the game, which is ultimately due to robby's nonexistence on the game. Although, again, from a business standpoint, he has no need to appoint a random player who thinks their sense of justice is alligned with robby's. If he really wanted someone to moderate, he'd have a commissioned person from the outside or someone who actively specialises with experience. Not power-hungry minors.

If robby doesn't listen to a full forum community outcry to care for his game that he abandoned, what makes you think he'll just listen to a f2p player trying to make a change on his dying game? Hell, even though Jarsu supposedly killed himself, robby hardly listened to him and let his pedophilliac antics of courting minors into his guild and talk nastily in dms go unnoticed despite spending thousands upon thousands. Any moderators he did have, forum or ingame side, are all inactive and equally don't care about the game. If you think you're going to make change, you won't. Empty promises. After battling since 2013 myself to keep this game alive and help it's popularity and righteousness, nothing of consequence happened, and with your attempt, nothing of consequence will happen, period.

People will stay being false banned, people will stay cheating, people will stay botting, people will stay scamming, even though scamming is legal in the ToS and ingame rules. Robby will probably respond and manually ban people because someone close to him says so, not because he has an ounce of care for the game.

TL;DR

Robby left this game time ago, he isn't coming back to fix it, and won't have you fix it for him. People have tried, all have failed, you won't be an exception.


Facts
x3SakuRa_
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:00 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests