Banned Appeal

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Banned Appeal

Postby ericllido » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:33 am

Username:otenchupa

My account banned because of botting and i dont have an idea why? because im new in helmet heroes but i am hardworking in leveling to lvl450+.My friend tells me that if i play in mobile i need auto clicker for auto attack and i get use to it but in every night only because of my online class and i dont have an idea if auto clicker if forbidded in helmet heroes and i wasted my money for getting stronger my acc.My stats of my acc artillery 23k+ and defence 10k so please unbanned me i will not do it next time.

I search how to send ban appeal then i mail robby but no reply the gmail address is robbyschere123@gmail.com and rob@helmetgames.com i think the email address is inactive

I HOPE MY ACCOUNT UNBANNED
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (25.56 KiB) Viewed 416 times
ericllido

Re: Banned Appeal

Postby marianm » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:12 pm

Man, Listen,
If you got banned for "Botting" There is no way to get unbanned, unless you have proof that you weren't botting...
But, as i understood from your message sounds like you used to bot, and got away with that for a long time.
Now it's time to pay your bill!
IGN: marianm
Discord:marian2574
marianm

Postby ericllido » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:53 pm

i understand what you mean but as you can see i started playing in the month of pandemic March 2021 so i banned in February then i dont understand why no warnings so unfair for the new player playing so hard.

I admit that i use auto clicker what so ever what they call it i just wanted to leveling in a simple way
ericllido

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:32 am

ericllido wrote:i understand what you mean but as you can see i started playing in the month of pandemic March 2021 so i banned in February then i dont understand why no warnings so unfair for the new player playing so hard.

I admit that i use auto clicker what so ever what they call it i just wanted to leveling in a simple way

I know that you may have seen some high levels botting, and thought that it is safe, and you did the same, but you had to ask a player that actually plays, not to just watch some botters, then repeating their mistake....

And leveling is not that simple, if you grind everyday you could get a lot of levels per day...
marianm

Postby ericllido » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:22 am

Its simple if you have great stats

Just like me playing in the pandemic and spend money for what just to get banned permanent no consider of the player working hard to have great stats thats why this game supposed to get popular if the administrator do his/her job but instead of warning they banned permanent to do it simple
ericllido

Postby ericllido » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 am

So unfair watching the players have big lvl and great stats using auto clicker they just freely use and the administrator afraid because of the high lvl and great stats

Thats why they can attract players to use auto clicker what so ever

When i see high lvl uses auto clicker im afraid or we afraid to report because of they hardwork to leveling buying staff and money game use they own money in the game thats why im afraid to report of what there doing.

And also reporting a high lvl players is difficult if your account game is weak is unbelieveable
ericllido

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:43 am

ericllido wrote:So unfair watching the players have big lvl and great stats using auto clicker they just freely use and the administrator afraid because of the high lvl and great stats

Thats why they can attract players to use auto clicker what so ever

When i see high lvl uses auto clicker im afraid or we afraid to report because of they hardwork to leveling buying staff and money game use they own money in the game thats why im afraid to report of what there doing.

And also reporting a high lvl players is difficult if your account game is weak is unbelieveable

Even if they are P2W (pay to win) players, this doesn't give them any right to start or keep botting...
Sooner or later all of them will be banned.
And as i said, you should've asked someone that actually grind/play not to copy a botter...
marianm

Postby ericllido » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:53 am

Is there another way or chance to get unbanned my account
ericllido

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 am

ericllido wrote:Is there another way or chance to get unbanned my account

From what i know, players that got banned for botting won't get unban, unless Robby says so...
marianm

Postby ericllido » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:18 am

I email robby but no response no reply
Attachments
Screenshot_2021_0723_162600.jpg
I use method 2 no response no reply i guess that email is inactive
Screenshot_2021_0723_162600.jpg (246.47 KiB) Viewed 369 times
ericllido

Postby Somebox » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:46 am

Doesn't this mean that basically using autoclicker can get u banned? I'm guessing the "system" detected he was using it and got banned. But how can it tell the difference between using it for tix to make trading faster or for botting, unless he got reported. Should everyone stop using autoclicker?
Somebox

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:39 pm

Somebox wrote:Doesn't this mean that basically using autoclicker can get u banned? I'm guessing the "system" detected he was using it and got banned. But how can it tell the difference between using it for tix to make trading faster or for botting, unless he got reported. Should everyone stop using autoclicker?

Nope, the system is not detecting it as far as i know...
We have to report manually botters to Robby, not paying attention on the lvl or stats...with the needed proof (video)
Also, you have to make sure that he is botting before reporting him tho....
marianm

Postby Somebox » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:23 pm

What's your ign ericllido? I can try to look up your ign to see if it gets mentioned in the forum. I'm curious to see if you got reported and no evidence was presented. You admitted it but thats after u got banned. This might be nothing but I'm just curious, what I'm trying to see is if we can get banned with no evidence.
Somebox

Postby marianm » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:18 pm

Somebox wrote:What's your ign ericllido? I can try to look up your ign to see if it gets mentioned in the forum. I'm curious to see if you got reported and no evidence was presented. You admitted it but thats after u got banned. This might be nothing but I'm just curious, what I'm trying to see is if we can get banned with no evidence.

The evidence is sent right to Robby's mail,
I have sent him lots of botters, and he banned like half of them....
Im not gonna report anything here, cuz i have a easier way to reach out to Robby tho...
marianm

Postby ericllido » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:43 pm

IGN:otenchupa
Cowboy

Thank you for your help marianm and somebox
ericllido

Postby ericllido » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:42 pm

Support my ban appeal to reach robby thank you :)
ericllido

Postby marianm » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:20 am

ericllido wrote:Support my ban appeal to reach robby thank you :)

NO!
marianm

Postby marianm » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:20 am

ericllido wrote:Support my ban appeal to reach robby thank you :)

I DO NOT tolerate botters!!!
marianm

Postby ericllido » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:52 am

I respect you man i just wanted to play this game

I give you example the boy caught cheating in the exam and the teacher called him what will the teacher says to the boy i give you second chance take the exam and if i will caught you again do not come to school again.

If your not tolerate botters then go quit to your job
ericllido

Postby ericllido » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:04 am

Do you think that my banned appeal is not reasonable

I dont deserve second chance why because i violate the game rules where i dont see any rules in the game
ericllido

Postby marianm » Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:09 am

ericllido wrote:Do you think that my banned appeal is not reasonable

I dont deserve second chance why because i violate the game rules where i dont see any rules in the game

First of all, botters have got a lot of chances and they have gone too far with the botting.....
I'll take into consideration this, but if you'll get unbanned, the next time you will break the rules will be and the last
marianm

Postby ericllido » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:31 pm

Thank you for the second chance sooner ot later i get unbanned ill do my best to play this game
ericllido

Postby ericllido » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:02 am

marianm how will i know when i get unbanned?
ericllido

Postby marianm » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:41 am

ericllido wrote:marianm how will i know when i get unbanned?

The thing is that "you don't"
marianm

Postby McLine » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Dear Sir Robby can you please unbanned my account name HASIXE_ME i want to come back in helmet heroes it says I got ban by pocket weapon editing but I don't know what that means and I don't even know how sir to do that so please reply to this message and unbanned my account I really want to go back playing Helmet Heroes so hopefully you will give me another chance that's all and thank you sir and godbless!
McLine

Return to General