Where is THE REAL HELMET HEROES?

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Where is THE REAL HELMET HEROES?

Postby Trafalgar » Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:30 am

Where is the real HH? The game we used to enjoy a lot....welp the game is still here but it is dying as fvck.

So, where is Robby? Where is the Robby that always cares the game and supports his players? where's the GM who raised this game so well? welp, I am just doing this because the game is dying. So please share your answers if you have some, let's all work hard to MAKE THIS GAME MORE COOLER THAN EVEN AND BECOME SUCCESSFUL lol
I know many of you hate posts like this, so please just don't hate the post, and just share your ideas to help Robby and the other players revive the game :')

MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT!
Trafalgar

Re: Where is THE REAL HELMET HEROES?

Postby More_craft1 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:59 am

I guess one way to keep this game relevant or playable would probably either to hand it over to a company who is willing to keep this game forward or give it to a group who are willing to do the same as what I've said, I know that the game wont be the same as before or what we used to know if it does happen but like.... games never remain the same so yeah... unless of course Robby actively advertises the game and does a huge update, who knows.
UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! pls. (More_craft1)
More_craft1

Postby Trafalgar » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Yeah, handing it over or selling it to company is one of the best way to make the game alive and great as long as the company is good, caring, and wise. We HH Players need our GM, but Robby won't respond or notice us so we must do something but I don't think if we could do it. The game can still be revived so please ROBBY notice and respond this, don't leave HH and make it great!!!! :(
Trafalgar

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:11 am

game is dead and as long as robby is making money off of it, he doesn't need to delete it or pass it off to someone else because he's always been a money hungry paintballing midget
Mariofan1

Postby Trafalgar » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:30 am

Oh I see, Thanks for your response, Mario :D
I am pretty sure that everyone knows that Robby is money hungry midget xD
Even though the game is dead, I am still hoping it to be improved :( even if it is impossible, coz I really love this game just like you did :)

And yeah, Thanks again for your response, Mario :D
Trafalgar

Postby Trafalgar » Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:34 am

Mariofan1 wrote:game is dead and as long as robby is making money off of it, he doesn't need to delete it or pass it off to someone else because he's always been a money hungry paintballing midget

Oh, it's sad to hear that he won't pass the game to someone, so how are we gonna do this? Is there any way to revive this? And why Robby doesn't care HH anymore? We need him and we still love the game, so please come back, Robby :'(
Trafalgar

Postby Scam101 » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:01 am

Maybe we can talk to other admins and ask for help.
Scam101

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:16 pm

Scam101 wrote:Maybe we can talk to other admins and ask for help.

There's no other admins who can help sadly, only Robby who directly controls the game :/

Only real thing we can do it hope he comes back but I really doubt it
Mariofan1

Postby The12thWarrior » Sat May 01, 2021 8:58 pm

yeah i wish robby would come back
i really love this game
IGN The12thWarriorImage
sub to _ALPHA GAMING_ OR BANNED
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChw3hg ... irmation=1
The12thWarrior

Return to General