Please Unban me :'(

For anything related to the original Helmet Heroes.

Please Unban me :'(

Postby Purple_Gold_Gunner » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Hello, I was just leveling up with my character and pet and I used the teleporter and it suddenly disconnected me out of the game. Then when I logged on back I was banned and I don't know the reason. I looked up to the guides for unbanning the account and there was duping included in there, suddenly I remember that while I was busy farming from those mobs there, the water on that map was strangely thick as if there were two layers there and the fishes are so many that when I fished for one I got 2 in my items. I thought about it and maybe that was the reason I got banned, same goes to the other accounts that I used, it all shows a big "banned" sign when I log in. Please help me unban my account ( Purple_Gold_Gunner ), I didn't use any tricks or hacks and stuff, I believe that it was due to my poor connection, even my account ( Purple_Gold_Gunner ) even got a temporary ban, I guess the reason for it was a sudden disconnection and force log in. I really love to play the game, it is so addictive that I can't wait to play it. Thank You :)
Purple_Gold_Gunner

Re: Please Unban me :'(

Postby Robrodude » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:03 pm

This should go under Report Player/Abuse, as it is not a Bug or Error. If you need help, I'd suggest emailing robby or just making a new account, as admins are no longer active here.
Robrodude

Re: Please Unban me :'(

Postby Purple_Gold_Gunner » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:42 am

It's no use man, there is no response from the email I sent and I got banned the moment the character creation is done. I'm still waiting for robby's reply though.
Purple_Gold_Gunner

Return to HH Original