Please resolve my ip-bann Rob Scherer

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Please resolve my ip-bann Rob Scherer

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:01 am

I bought some Jetpacks from different Players (1 each Player) and some cyro parts from a ventor for 10m each.
After transfering some items, my alt received a bann for detected dupped items. I was pissed, because i had a few hundreds tix, much Money on my alt and loged out. After 1-2 Hours, i loged in with my main account and get the ip-bann.

Please unban my accounts rob and fix the ip-bann (I will send you e-mails too).
Ingame Name: Geniesser and magic_moment
Geniesser2

Re: Please resolve my ip-bann Rob Scherer

Postby Realmart123 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:07 am

Geniesser2 wrote:I bought some Jetpacks from different Players (1 each Player) and some cyro parts from a ventor for 10m each.
After transfering some items, my alt received a bann for detected dupped items. I was pissed, because i had a few hundreds tix, much Money on my alt and loged out. After 1-2 Hours, i loged in with my main account and get the ip-bann.

Please unban my accounts rob and fix the ip-bann (I will send you e-mails too).
Ingame Name: Geniesser and magic_moment

Bye for now Geniesser its me relmart123 i got ban for steam refund i accidentally brought some fake tix
Realmart123

Re: Please resolve my ip-bann Rob Scherer

Postby Geniesser2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:59 am

So sad bro, i hope you get your account back, finally i comment your post with a few advices, maybe it helps for the future.
I received a steam refund too with another alt for a few weeks. If we dont hear or see us again then i hope you become strong enough to make your way in life :D
Geniesser2

Return to Bugs and Errors